"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

"85 percent of women said a man could increase his chances of getting a date...

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
I only finished one book in my life and it was in grade 5. I still recall the story, it was about some kid playing with his nose, while, his friends were playing baseball.


Good old memories :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
It might sound stupid but that's the way it is. Most geeks/dorks read fictional stories and that's why they're geeks/dorks because their relation to the world happens through the stories they read and they keep fantasizing about having that kind of life or whatever. If you saw a rich guy and how he lived or you saw how a good family treat each other you'd have much more realistic expectations out of life.

Books won't get you sex. Book will get you rapport build up with other book readers especially ones who read similar stuff to you. I say learn what works for you and not what others tell you works. When I heard this one when I was younger I was like how the **** do I do that until I started going out more often hanging out with buddies, etc. having fun and then I started realizing what they meant by that. That's how people learn, through experience. Every single human needs simulation.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
"There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

I'm rich with life. I'm suave. I've had numerous life experiences. I love fiction, and pretty much anything else that I can get my hands on. I've read thousands of books.:p

Ignorance isn't cool, Ebach. Grow up.

:cool:
 
Last edited:
Top