Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"85 percent of women said a man could increase his chances of getting a date...

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only finished one book in my life and it was in grade 5. I still recall the story, it was about some kid playing with his nose, while, his friends were playing baseball.

Good old memories :D

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It might sound stupid but that's the way it is. Most geeks/dorks read fictional stories and that's why they're geeks/dorks because their relation to the world happens through the stories they read and they keep fantasizing about having that kind of life or whatever. If you saw a rich guy and how he lived or you saw how a good family treat each other you'd have much more realistic expectations out of life.

Books won't get you sex. Book will get you rapport build up with other book readers especially ones who read similar stuff to you. I say learn what works for you and not what others tell you works. When I heard this one when I was younger I was like how the **** do I do that until I started going out more often hanging out with buddies, etc. having fun and then I started realizing what they meant by that. That's how people learn, through experience. Every single human needs simulation.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

I'm rich with life. I'm suave. I've had numerous life experiences. I love fiction, and pretty much anything else that I can get my hands on. I've read thousands of books.:p

Ignorance isn't cool, Ebach. Grow up.

:cool:

Last edited: