Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

8 Types of "Arguments" from Women

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Subtitled: why you should never argue with a woman

1. The "Reversal of time" argument. Example: “I broke up with my boyfriend because he wasn’t happy with me about the way I handled the breakup”. They don’t know the difference between before and after.

2. The “You never know” argument. Example: “Ok, so I got knocked up by a tattooed, unemployed pretty boy who was sleeping with my sister at the time, but in life, you never know." Sure, you might win the lottery too.

3. The “Kids are necessary” argument. Example: “Ok, so single mothers ran up a $20 Trillion debt, but don’t you want kids someday?” They don’t understand the concept of sustainability.

4. The “Kids are innocent” argument. Example: “Ok, so the baby turned out to be half white, but that’s not the child’s fault.”. They don't understand that men prefer their own kids.

5. The “Emotional plea” argument. Example: “We had another shooting four hours ago, and another small child has died. We need to stop all the fighting and ban guns now”. Laws are not based on fleeting emotions.

6. The “Not all women are like that” argument. We never said all. They don't know the difference between all and most.

7. The “You just hate all women” argument. We love women, namely those between the ages of 18 and 22 who are skinny.

8. The “That’s your opinion” argument. Not an argument. It’s like saying “You just spoke words”.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
90% of arguments with a woman go like this:

0) She is wrong in some way (let's face it). Example: She says "Marriage is good for men".
1) You attempt to convey some information to change her mind.
2) The information is in the form of "Most of X is Y". Example: You say "70% of marriages end in divorce initiated by the woman".
3) They provide a counterexample to your trend. Example: She says "My aunt has been happily married for YEARS!"
4) You remind her that you didn't say ALL women, that there are some exceptions.
5) This point is lost on her (she either plays dumb, or is).

Here is WHY this happens.

a) She has an opinion. Example: marriage is good. It's usually self-serving but let's assume she actually believes this opinion.
b) When you say something that goes against her opinion, it emotionally makes her feel sad, so she thinks of reasons that support her opinion that you are wrong.
c) She thinks that by conveying what convinced HER that she has logically proved some point. She has not.

Has anyone else observed this pattern ad nauseam?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
90% of arguments with a woman go like this:

0) She is wrong in some way (let's face it). Example: She says "Marriage is good for men".
1) You attempt to convey some information to change her mind.
2) The information is in the form of "Most of X is Y". Example: You say "70% of marriages end in divorce initiated by the woman".
3) They provide a counterexample to your trend. Example: She says "My aunt has been happily married for YEARS!"
4) You remind her that you didn't say ALL women, that there are some exceptions.
5) This point is lost on her (she either plays dumb, or is).

Here is WHY this happens.

a) She has an opinion. Example: marriage is good. It's usually self-serving but let's assume she actually believes this opinion.
b) When you say something that goes against her opinion, it emotionally makes her feel sad, so she thinks of reasons that support her opinion that you are wrong.
c) She thinks that by conveying what convinced HER that she has logically proved some point. She has not.

Has anyone else observed this pattern ad nauseam?
yeah everytime lol. arguing with women is useless. you always can win the logic-fight but it doesnt help your relationship (example she can start meeting others saying how rude you are to her)

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is, we win battles, but they win the war (at least in their heads).
Arguing is ALWAYS a waste of time.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Its useless. I just do what i want and say what i need to.
I found that the more doing and movement i have in a ecperience the better and less time for the bullchyt filler stuff that seems to fertalize those kind of debates.

When she starts this stuff. Ask her if her chores are done.
Hahaha
Correct. My failure was to use reason and logic with an illogical emotional dumb being who uses opinions and feelings as facts.

Are the chores done. Ha

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
With each woman you have a relationship with there exists the beauty to bullsh!t balance scale. If there is more beauty on one side there can be more bullsh!t on the other.

Once they tip the scale toward the bullsh!t side, you simply walk away until she voluntarily removes bullsh!t (or adds beauty, but this rarely happens after age 20) and the scale tips back to being balanced. It never tips toward the beauty side (other men jump in to accept more bullsh!t when that happens, and women will turn down a better man for more control over a lesser man).

If you argue with her she simply adds more bullsh!t which makes problem worse.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is, we win battles, but they win the war (at least in their heads).
Arguing is ALWAYS a waste of time.
They win the war in a relationship because you've usually got more invested. More time, more money and more effort. You take her to a fancy dinner? You've put in time, time to make the money. You've put in effort, effort to make the reservations, pick her up, sh*t like that. You've put in the money, money to pay for the car, the gas, the meal. What did she do? Usually, simply show up and that's it. She may have dolled herself up a bit but other than that, she's a lump in that sense. Now, they all complain, "Just because you take us to dinner doesn't mean we have to f*ck you." So you're supposed to what? Make money, take time and put in effort to woo some starfish that simply has to show up and stuff her face? Now you have the gall to want something for all of that? and this is where liberal, western, female entitlement destroys society. They want you to take them to dinner. They want you to woo them. They, under no circumstances, want to earn it. And modern society has enabled this behavior. What you're seeing is the nature of women with no governor on their behavior.

And that's why the win the war in a relationship. Because you're always going to have more invested in making the relationship work than they are. God help you if you're married to them. All of the benefit for them and all of the effort for you. So if have the balls to want something out of your hard work, your effort, your time and your money? Buy a cool car. Buy a cool boat. Buy a cool house. Rent a woman, don't buy her. Rentals are more fun anyway. You do what you want with it and when you're done? Turn it in and rent the next one. My house gives me enjoyment. My car gives me enjoyment. My wife? She gives me nothing but a headache. Gone are the days of easy sex. Gone are the days of working with me to make sure both of us are happy. Now, it's critical to make the kids happy (important but if daddy ain't happy, that filters down to the rest of the house), it's critical to make sure she's heard and she's happy. Is it critical that I'm happy? F*ck no! She can leave anytime she wants, half my sh*t and my kids in tow. Oh and by the way, I still have to pay for the house.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
So great to have you back Neil.

Women's egos are based on how well they can manipulate the men around them. Other women judge them on this too.

Per example... women compete for male attention. You will notice how women who get rejected often or have bad relationships with men have lower status among women than women who can easily attract LTR's. The older a woman gets the more harsh the judgement gets.

You ask yourself.. why would so many women NOT vote for Hillary Clinton? The answer is simple. She can't control her man and she is not respected by men in general. Therefore, women don't respect her either lol.