Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

8.5s - 10s are less drama

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently I've been spending time with actual 8.5s to 10s and I'm starting to feel on a whole they are alot less drama and bs (games). And actually more like what I would expect women to be (polite, nurturing, kind etc).

What have you guys noticed?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Forum Rules: you must specify your planet, solar system, and galaxy when posting subject matter not native to planet Earth. :eek:

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your 8.5-10 same as mine?

From my experience the better looking, the worse the sex and character. Rare exceptions possible of course. Applies for both male and female I suppose.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently I've been spending time with actual 8.5s to 10s and I'm starting to feel on a whole they are alot less drama and bs (games). And actually more like what I would expect women to be (polite, nurturing, kind etc).

What have you guys noticed?
Not what we noticed.

8.5-10 is not out of the womb, there is a lot of care and prep that goes into play to sit that high on the "looks" scale.

What we found is they focused a large amount of energies on how they look and appear to others. In the end there was a tradeoff with soft skills, kindness, fairness, reciprocation and other qualities.

People sit on this end of the scale for benefits and freebies they may get out of people for a while. It's definatly not done to be more generous and wholesome.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What the OP is observing is that women who are pretty enough not to be insecure about their looks are more approachable in certain ways.

Drew Carey poked fun at this concept in the mid '90s when he said "I want a woman who is not only beautiful, but who is kind and caring, like an ugly woman".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the OP is observing is that women who are pretty enough not to be insecure about their looks are more approachable in certain ways.

Drew Carey poked fun at this concept in the mid '90s when he said "I want a woman who is not only beautiful, but who is kind and caring, like an ugly woman".
Where do you find those at?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I have found any type of girl to have an ugly personality. The thing is, men have pretty much-allowed women to get away with having **** personalities, so it really isn't a necessity anymore. Does it help her in attracting mates? Yes, but is it really necessary to find other partners? No lol.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The HB level doesn't make her ''nicer or not'' .... There are great ''whole package'' at every level....

However, yes... there are women who have ''only their look'' or ''only their personality''.....

If you believe you in a good zone.... go for it.

I had HB 8-9-10 who were alot of fun, others extremely shallow.....

A university friend (who's famous musician) once told me '' I would never date a girl from Commerce programs at university... they are soo shallow and empty... I prefer intellectual ones'''.... He's a dating now a beautiful environmentalist now :)................ Dated a few girl from commerce programs and I understood his point... but they not all like that especially if they have a passion

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the OP is observing is that women who are pretty enough not to be insecure about their looks are more approachable in certain ways."
Agree with this. Such women know you are likely to find them attractive so why wouldn't they be glad to see you? A little interaction with this or that fellow and they know they can get validation and an ego boost.

Also, such women are likely to be hiding orbiters and/or other men they banging, so they may not make too many demands or try to dig too deeply in your life - because they don't want you digging into theirs.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hotter the girl the more her options...... less drama because she can dump your ass and never skip a beat.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
So for example all personality issues tend to be less extreme with better looking chick's with the exception being some of them are more stuck up due to their looks but I see this as better than an average looking chick who has an inferiority complex because she will have many other worse personality traits to feed and keep her inferiority complex satisfied. The better looking ones also tend to be more stable. Granted if they don't like you they are more likely to blow you off and be rude but that's just the law of averages in action.

At the end of the day a crazy person will always be crazy, that's mostly dependant on how she was brought up being better or worse looking doesn't change that or have any significant effect. A 3 can open her legs and get as much attention as a 10 these days. Or online dating/social media.

And no I havnt treated them any different and my observations are from watching them with friends and dates and me.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people can have ugly personalities in no regard to how attractive they are..... Pretty women who get Toaded at a night club can turn ugly personality wise due to that experience!!!

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
envioronmentalists typically have empty heads and are anti-people.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 8.5 is dang near super model miss universe types.....so.....think we have different scales.

KOKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not having the drama, because there is no power in play. She has it and once you are dropped she can text the next guy to come over and console her. Her next will be a guy in the alpha realm and willing to play just as you were.

When her pool of eligible suitors decreases her nastiness might come out. Eligible suitors are her stability; her security. After she gets over the panic of that then she might turn back into a nice person. Depends on her upbringing and level of internal happiness before she hit the wall.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 8.5 is a 10?

No such thing as a 10. They all take ****s and pick buggers when no one is watching.

Select super models and women i see on the streets or out in public, rarely, are 9s.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a 10. They all take ****s and pick buggers when no one is watching.

Select super models and women i see on the streets or out in public, rarely, are 9s.
Highest my scale pushed in 8-8.5 and this was years ago

Reaction score
I've noticed over the years that the better looking a girl naturally is, the less she has to prove and the less the drama. Most crazy, cold-hearted and wild girls I've met are usually 6s and sometimes 7s that are hungry for validation. Most of the times these are also the girls who display some of the more harsh behaviors such as treating top tier men with total respect and validation while dissing lesser guys every single chance they get. Actively destroying the egos of guys who are bold or desperate enough to approach them.

I rarely see 9s and 10s who are doing crazy **** out in bars and clubs, they are the ones who are calm and just enjoying the night. A lot of them are nicer but this doesn't mean they're less picky in any way. The 9s and 10s let you down kindly rather than embarrassing you in public for approaching them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
These days it seems that the vast majority of 8's and better think they are 10's. And a lot of 6's and 7's do as well. All thanks to the second place trophy generation liking eachother x 1000.