Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

$750 million dollar pvssy

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only applies to America. Hell, Tiger deserves that. He was banging a bunch of really old women who were UGLY. He was the typical American idiot. Liked them really old and trampy. I would like to see him pay a billion. The guy is done!!!!

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"latest post by: BigJimbo"

*well i might as well take a look at what this solid contributor to SoSuave has to say...*

"...america sucks, they're all idiots, they can all drop dead. i hope for rich guys to have to pay literally billions of dollars for one reason and one reason alone... they're american."

america has its problems, but it's still the greatest place in the world. and if anyone is so against it, why dont they come take care of it and us? oh that's right. they can't. get outta here with your nonsense.

happy fourth of july!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Only applies to America. Hell, Tiger deserves that. He was banging a bunch of really old women who were UGLY. He was the typical American idiot. Liked them really old and trampy. I would like to see him pay a billion. The guy is done!!!!
You have some vitriol towards the US. The fact that you introduced nationalism (actually lack thereof) into this thread typifies your animosity towards the US.

I will say this though: you are correct Americans tend to go after older women. Only in the US is there such a thing as MILFs.

In Asia, youth is still prized and men are not being brainwashed into accepting MILFs.

Reaction score
I heard this story on sports radio today, and the guys talking about it were such pvssies........they were saying how sweet and innocent Elin was, and they were happy for her to steal $750million from Tiger.

Who wants to bet that Elin, Tiger's wife, was not even a good wife to him and that's what caused him to go out and try to bang as many women as possible?

What would happen if Elin was caught cheating on Tiger the same way? Everyone would be saying "oh well Tiger is always away, Elin got lonely because her husband wasn't there for her, it's understandable"

I actually agree with BigJimbo on this front - FVCK AMERICA AND IT'S DIVORCE LAWS

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
lol wtf? To quote a nonsensical man, get outta here with your nonsense.
as in... come kick our sorry asses around... if in fact we ARE such sorry asses.

i just get sick and tired of it man. i didnt think about that post enough to clarify what i was meaning ha

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
In Asia, youth is still prized and men are not being brainwashed into accepting MILFs.
Not in Japan, brother. Bored, married, housewives are some of the best gems around. Discreet, skilled, and extremely appreciative of the attention. And usually psycho, but that's another story.

But back on topic, that is quite a bit of money. The question is, if and when Tiger rebuilds his reputation, and his game, will be a tail chaser? Or will he spend his free weekends in sexual addiction group therapy?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all that money, you'd think he'd have better lawyers?

Is this figure real or just media beat-up BS?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think I'll ever get married after this. If Elin was NOT withholding sex during his marriage, and Tiger was just bored with the same ole puss, then she deserves the money. If she WAS withholding sex, then she don't deserve the money, unless Tiger was trying to take a trip to the islands and she didn't want to go there. Who knows? but all these problems are rooted in sex.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Don't think I'll ever get married after this. If Elin was NOT withholding sex during his marriage, and Tiger was just bored with the same ole puss, then she deserves the money. If she WAS withholding sex, then she don't deserve the money, unless Tiger was trying to take a trip to the islands and she didn't want to go there. Who knows? but all these problems are rooted in sex.
Do you believe in the holy Bible? (not talking about the dj bible).

I'm only asking you because you knocked down marriage. The thing is marriage is a beautiful thing..TRUE BIBLICAL MARRIAGE! Not the white man's (sorry but it's true) marriage system which is a satanic lie.

A man can have as many wives as he wants. Marriage is not a paper you get from the state, marriage is SEX! sex is marriage according to the holy Bible. So if you have sex with a virgin that's your wife. There's no need to go to a ceremony, sign any papers or whatever..

Marriage is a religious institution yet most people don't know a damn thing what marriage really is.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
She deserves all his live's hard work because he put his dyck in another woman?? Wow! Nice thinking!

Opportunistic bytch!

Opportunities, education, landscape, parks, technology, safety, the laws, the different types of cities and states
Dude, please!
These things you can find all over the world.

Let's see: America vs. Finland, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Canada, Japan and the list goes on.
And you find America, with its fake, stereotypical people and some really stupid laws to be the best country? :eek:

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Do you believe in the holy Bible? (not talking about the dj bible).

I'm only asking you because you knocked down marriage. The thing is marriage is a beautiful thing..TRUE BIBLICAL MARRIAGE! Not the white man's (sorry but it's true) marriage system which is a satanic lie.

A man can have as many wives as he wants. Marriage is not a paper you get from the state, marriage is SEX! sex is marriage according to the holy Bible. So if you have sex with a virgin that's your wife. There's no need to go to a ceremony, sign any papers or whatever..

Marriage is a religious institution yet most people don't know a damn thing what marriage really is.
I think you've misread the Bible. And completely missed out the section on adultery.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's his own fault, everyone knows how marriage and divorce works, he knew what he was risking; not just his money but his family and marriage too. If he had shagged his wife instead of other women none of this would have happened.

Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
It's his own fault, everyone knows how marriage and divorce works, he knew what he was risking; not just his money but his family and marriage too. If he had shagged his wife instead of other women none of this would have happened.

so a woman is entitled to 750 million dollars just because she got cheated on??

What would Tiger Woods be entitled to if Elin cheated on him?????

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
so a woman is entitled to 750 million dollars just because she got cheated on??

What would Tiger Woods be entitled to if Elin cheated on him?????
Well it's all relative, if that's half his worth and she gave up half her life for him then yeah I'd say thats fair. Nobody need $750 million dollars though.

As far as divorce goes, it's all dependent on the situation, for some people the divorce laws are important and helpful, but the downside to that is they can also be exploited by others.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
I think you've misread the Bible. And completely missed out the section on adultery.
You don't know the Bible. But anyway i'm not here to teach you about it that's something only your husband is supposed to do.

Any fellas interested in the subject send me a pm i'll hit you up with some videos.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Not in Japan, brother. Bored, married, housewives are some of the best gems around. Discreet, skilled, and extremely appreciative of the attention. And usually psycho, but that's another story.

Gee that sounds really.... what??

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
As of today (7/2/10) this story is NOT very prominent in the MSM (Main Stream Media)..

I'm a bit surprised by this - one would think that the largest divorce $ettlement in history would be making a bigger "bang" in the news.

Maybe the "femnistas" in the MSM do not want this to be on the front page (?) for obvious reasons..

In any case, guys, we can all learn volumes from Tiger's misfortune(s).

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl:
It's all relative, if that's half his worth and she gave up half her life for him then yeah I'd say thats fair. Nobody need $750 million dollars though.
They were married for six years. I'm uncertain what you meant by "half" one's life. Certainly not age mathematics, but in what other regard? If you meant by forgoing her modeling career to raise children, then why should half his worth be equitable? She was a model and, let's be honest, wasn't, despite any delusions in her mind, instrumental towards his career. Without her, the pinnacles of his athletic career would have still been achieved, and were achieved. In fact, his career rocketed to its highest accomplishments between 1999-2002, prior to his marriage in 2003, and his career slipped in the first few years of marriage. So, regardless of her commitment into him, equitable fairness is without merit.

If I were referee, if I were god, I would give her $2 million and let Tiger keep his billions. Although she would claim she has an "expected standard of living," the expectation cannot be justified for long-term contexts, only the short-term interim.
It was his fault, I agree, but don't think for a second she didn't know, while being his girlfriend, while being his fiance, while being his wife, this would happen. With countless endless stream of women trying to ride up to his attention, in the back of her mind she knew. She also knew she would also hit the lottery windfall because of it. It takes tu tu tango. In the words of the polemic economist Michael Noer, "Wives, in truth, are superior to whøres in the economist's sense of being a good whose consumption increases as income rises—like fine wine. This may explain why prostitution is less common in wealthier countries. But the implication remains that wives and whøres are—if not exactly like Coke and Pepsi—something akin to champagne and beer. The same sort of thing."