Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

70mph 2 HB phone number and a hookup!

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy...

So there I was getting onto the highway and I pass these two hotties in a car. One of them caught my eye as I passed and smiled. I was like damn! I was heading to work.

So I drive on, they sped up right behind me and then got on my right side. The driver and her passenger friend smiled with that come get me smile! :D

So we play back and forth for a little bit and finally they pass me again on my right, the driver spoke something that looked like "We want to F you" I was not going to let this chance pass!

So I speed up on their right and I put my phone to the window and say call me. Then I proceed to sign my phone number.

A minute later the passenger calls and we proceed to have a pretty interesing conversation about her and her friend going to yoga and they are very playful. The conversation ended with me saying I gotte get to work and her saying they wanted me to call them later on to hook up.

Both hot, phone number and a hookup! :D

Ahh gotta love monday mornings!

M.A.C.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've had groups of girls in a car giggle/wave at me, but I never thought anything of it...just chicks at play. I usually ignore them.

Looks like you may have found a pair willing to make good on it, though. Best of luck! :)

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yoga

hmm if i get anything out of that it will be

to reconsider taking yoga classes.

ps- i am amazed you did not "greet good morning" directly to the nearest roadsign pole or street light post. U are adept.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah dude, good ****ing stuff :) lucky son of a lol good man.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar thing happened to me, with a girl in traffic (just 1 girl) she smiled at me I smiled back then motioned for her number.

There we were on the highway drive past eac other back and forth as she screamed her cell # through the window, we chat for like an hour in the traffic and then for a couple of days after.

Unfortunately, I never got to see her again. But it just showed me that it can be done :D

If I had to say I made a mistake some where, it would be that I should have aske dfor a date the second time we spoke. Damn!

So u better get them to hang out with you once you speak to them.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh...I am lucky I didn't hit the back of a truck or go off the road, now that would of been some silly shat!

They just called like 10 minutes ago and wanted to meet up at a local club. I asked if I should bring a friend for the other girl and she said no, just you. :D

I guess a good smile is Don Juanish enough.

M.A.C.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha, nice one Matt. You get a car pickup with them and now you get to enter both of thier tunnels...

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recently (finally) got a cell phone but before I had one there have been numerous times driving through Boston traffic where this has happened. Now I can act on it!

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that is sweet playing. Keep us posted! But living in Boston, I never had this experience yet. I'm too busy driving, I guess.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez there are 4 guys in this thread already in the Boston/NH area. We should have a DJ meet at a club some night.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey NH/MA guys,

I am up for a meet if you want. PM me if you want and maybe we can set something up.

About those girls - I'm about to head out to meet them both. I will let you know what happens! :D

M.A.C.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PM'd ya. Good luck with the yoga chics, I'm sure it will be a very flexible 3some!

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drex,

Empty your inbox and sent box please.

M.A.C.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what happened??? haha. i'm on the edge of my seat here. how'd the get toghether go?