Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7 Things Women Will Always Be Attracted To

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this and figured I share for some new people, lurkers and members alike. Thought it was good.

—————

If there’s one thing that I’ve learned in my career as a relationship coach it’s that guys’ beliefs about what actually attracts women is pretty ass-backwards.

Men have been raised with the false belief that they should always appear detached, cool and unemotional, 24/7, or risk being known in guy world as “weak”.

I’ve encountered countless driven entrepreneurs who work tirelessly for years to amass their fortune only to find that the wall of cash that they’ve built around themselves is only making it more difficult for them to find a woman who values them for their character.

I’ve had potential clients be “on the fence” about whether to spend some of their cherished time and money doing their internal work, but they don’t hesitate to buy a flashy watch or car (presumably for the same end goal of trying to attract a high quality women into their lives… *face palm*).

So if cash-flow, fancy accessories, and an unexpressive face don’t attract high quality, loving women (which they really don’t) then what character traits are women attracted to?

Be conscious of a few of these in your daily life and you’ll save yourself time, money, frustration, and headaches in trying to deeply engage your dream woman on an emotional level.

1. Drive
Women are attracted to men that have goals and are actively pursuing them.

Masculine energy is directional energy. Like a boulder rolling down a hill, the single-focus energy that penetrates through resistance in pursuit of achieving an end result is very attractive to women.

But drive isn’t always enough on its own. Ideally you’ll be driven in something that you’re passionate about.

High quality women are infinitely more attracted to a man who is dripping with passion about his work as an artist (despite making under $30,000/year) compared to a man who reluctantly went into law to please his parents and is so unenthusiastic about his work that he uses self-deprecating and dismissive language every time you try and talk to him about it.

As much as most men resist this idea, when it comes to attracting a high value woman of character, drive beats dollars every time.

2. Presence
Every person wants to feel deeply seen and understood by someone in their lives… but few people want to take the time to explain or reveal themselves.

When it comes to deeply connecting with a woman on an emotional level, your presence will always mean more than any presents ever could.

By being fully present with women (through eye contact, listening, and prioritizing distraction-free conversations) you give them the sense of feeling seen.

Everyone (male or female) wants to feel deeply seen and appreciated. The first step in giving women this feeling is in developing your personal presence.

Want a less new-agey term than presence?

Attention.

What percentage of your attention are you giving the woman you’re speaking to moment to moment? Is the answer anything but 100%? Then you aren’t being fully present with her.

Turn off the TV, put down your cell phone, face her directly, give direct eye contact, and truly hear the words that she is telling you. That kind of laser beam focus of attention makes women weak in the knees.

3. Humour
I once polled a few hundred women to ask them “What is the most important non-physical trait that attracts you to a guy?”

The top answer? A sense of humour.

Life is serious enough as it is. No wonder women value the lightness and playfulness that a partner with a sense of humour brings to their lives.

Besides, if Cyndi Lauper is a credible source (has she lied to you yet?!), girls just wanna have fun.

4. Spontaneity
“I would date fire if I could… it’s consistent in its heat, but it’s always unpredictable and shifting in its momentary form.” – Cathi, 32

Predictability is death to attraction.

If she can predict your every word, move, or sexual escalation to the T, then you might need to inject some spontaneity into your life.

Whether that takes the form of taking her out for a new and unique date, surprising her with her favourite beverage, or bringing her flowers just because, spontaneity brings back some passion and life to your interactions with your partner.

5. Someone Who Is Intentional About Life
Intentionality is the practice of questioning everything in your life and building the kind of life that you want to be living.

It’s easy to be broke. It’s easy to be out of shape. It’s easy to have relationships that go nowhere and leave you both feeling unfulfilled.

What’s comparatively difficult is to be wealthy, in great shape, and have a relationship that others admire. But it doesn’t mean that it isn’t doable (in fact, I have over a dozen clients at this current moment who have mastered all three of these areas simultaneously).

Part of intentionality is not just striving towards the things you want to add to your life, but also shining a proverbial flashlight into the darkest corners of your mental attic and asking yourself if you want to keep all of the old junk and baggage that you’ve accumulated.

I have brilliant men in my social circle (some are clients, some aren’t) who, through their lifetime, have seen specific coaches for their physical fitness and their business growth, therapists for their emotional issues, and sex and relationship coaches for their love lives. No stone gets left unturned.

They look at their own baggage with honesty and they have no qualms about breaking their way through their own perceived barriers.

Contrast those men with most guys who tend to float through life and just go with the flow and it’s no wonder that women would be significantly more attracted to an intentional man.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Leadership Ability
It’s no secret that women are often attracted to men who display the ability to lead others.

On the primal evolutionary level of attraction everyone is somewhat attracted to those that they perceive to be of higher social value than others. But there’s a hugedifference in someone who is a power-hungry jackass as opposed to a person who is a loving and patient inspiration of a man.

Don’t be proud of your ability to throw your weight around at the office. Dominating your employees isn’t attractive. Instead, lead with social intelligence, kindness, and by displaying the kind of values that people want to align with.

The overt musculature of man that held status thousands of years ago in ancient tribes is outdated. What leads others now is not biceps layered on top of your biceps… it is the power and emotional intelligence that come from the strength of your mind.

7. Vulnerability
All of the power, prestige, leadership ability, and humour that you can muster won’t get you anywhere near a fulfilling relationship if you aren’t willing to let women see you emotionally.

Relationships are catalysts for personal change and growth. But in order to work through your barriers to intimacy, you have to let women in.

I was talking with a client recently who described a perfectly indicative scenario to me that he had experienced on a recent date.

He and his new love interest were walking hand in hand through a park when she asked him “You’re a bit of a softie, aren’t you?”

His initial instinct was to resist what felt like an accusation. His first unfiltered thought was “Pfft… no! I just told you about that triathlon that I completed last month. I think that’s kind of badass, not soft!”

But when he sat with the question for a moment he thought that yes, he in many ways was someone who felt emotions very deeply. He got teary-eyed on a weekly basis when American Idol contestants were voted off the show. He remembered that he was often full of concern if he knew someone was injured or ill. He got choked up whenever a character in a movie or TV show was dying, especially a child or older person. He thought to himself that yes, he was undoubtedly what many would consider a softie.

So he replied with, “Yeah, I’d say I am. Most of my earliest childhood memories are of me having stronger emotional reactions to things than most of my friends or siblings, so by most people’s standards I’m probably a softie.”

The honesty of this truth hung in the air for a moment and he felt relieved that he had been entirely honest with his date, and he felt a bit exposed as he waited anxiously for her response.

She replied, “Good. I really like that about you. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t imagining it.”

How To Attract Women With Character
As with anything to do with humans/sexuality/attraction not all of these points will be valid for 100% of women or all people.

I’ve had quite a few readers and clients recently ask me to divulge more of my personal story into my posts, and this post is where I’m starting.

I truly love the company of women, and have had quite a few wonderful relationships which have usually come pretty easily to me. I’ve had many women tell me that I was so different from all of the other guys that they’d dated.

If I had to boil it down to a few reasons why, those reasons would be the list you’ve just read. The fact that I’m driven, a good listener, playful, and intentional about my life makes me stand out from the competition. I’m comfortable showing emotion, whether it’s passion, joy, empathy, fear or sorrow. And if 9/10 women tell me that I’m “unlike any guy I’ve ever met” then apparently these are the highest leverage ways in which other men can step it up.

So make note of the two or three areas in which you could improve upon the most and commit to taking action on them as soon as possible.

Your future wife (and society at large) is hungry for you to step up into your romantic greatness.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post.

I look to keep things simple, There is one thing all Men want whether others agree with me or not but my view is that Men want to fvck and the qualities that attracts a Man is her soft femininity. Does she have a round ass? does she have nice t!ts that I like? Does she have a cute face? This is what Men care about, point blank. What about Women? Think of a long highway road that eventually splits.. One is where she wants to be fvcked and fvcked good! the other is where she wants non sexual companionship with all the "boxes checked". It depends on what that Man brings but she will evaluate you on your masculinity just like you evaluate her femininity. He has a nice chest, look at those rock hard arms, look at that handsome face, he looks like he could make me cvm hard all night.... This ignites a Women's sexual nature and that is what makes her puzzy drip which is what Men want to achieve. However, being "driven" and having all of these characteristics are a plus and sure they have their benefits but with Women, if you cant make her cvm or squirt? ::::In an umpires voice:::: YOUR OUTTA HERE!!!

I currently have 3 businesses and have a close friend who is worth millions multiple times over, Doesn't matter....The question still remains,... Do you make her drip? When i was completely broke a couple of years ago, I was tossing pvssy left and right because at the time I was taking testosterone and you could see my physique from a mile away, Women love true physical masculinity. Part of the reason why many Men today are frustrated is because they are under the impression that by checking all the boxes of the ideal Man, she'll be crazy about him but she will be in love with his non sexual attention which is what the Man DOESN'T want, he's trying to have sex but Women do not operate that way, They love attention as much as Men enjoy bl0wjobs.

I called a group of Women out on this and at first they gave me sh*t and "OMG how can you say that!" I brought them to reality when I asked them if they prefer a Man who does all the wonderful things for them but never made her cvm? They looked at each other in horror and laughed, I stood there with my arms open "Well?..." One of them even suggested that its why they have the Boyfriend/Hubby and the Playboy on the side!

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Good Post.

I look to keep things simple, There is one thing all Men want whether others agree with me or not but my view is that Men want to fvck and the qualities that attracts a Man is her soft femininity. Does she have a round ass? does she have nice t!ts that I like? Does she have a cute face? This is what Men care about, point blank. What about Women? Think of a long highway road that eventually splits.. One is where she wants to be fvcked and fvcked good! the other is where she wants non sexual companionship with all the "boxes checked". It depends on what that Man brings but she will evaluate you on your masculinity just like you evaluate her femininity. He has a nice chest, look at those rock hard arms, look at that handsome face, he looks like he could make me cvm hard all night.... This ignites a Women's sexual nature and that is what makes her puzzy drip which is what Men want to achieve. However, being "driven" and having all of these characteristics are a plus and sure they have their benefits but with Women, if you cant make her cvm or squirt? ::::In an umpires voice:::: YOUR OUTTA HERE!!!

I currently have 3 businesses and have a close friend who is worth millions multiple times over, The question still remains,... Do you make her drip? When i was completely broke a couple of years ago, I was tossing pvssy left and right because at the time I was taking testosterone and you could see my physique from a mile away, Women love true physical masculinity. Part of the reason why many Men today are frustrated is because they are under the impression that by checking all the boxes of the ideal Man, she'll be crazy about him but she will be in love with his non sexual attention which is what the Man DOESN'T want, he's trying to have sex but Women do not operate that way, They love attention as much as Men enjoy bl0wjobs.

I called a group of Women out on this and at first they gave me sh*t and "OMG how can you say that!" I brought them to reality when I asked them if they prefer a Man who does all the wonderful things for them but never made her cvm? They looked at each other in horror and laughed, I stood there with my arms open "Well?..." One of them even suggested that its why they have the Boyfriend/Hubby and the Playboy on the side!
At least ur version is better then the one posted above that's cleverly laced with feminine imperative ideological bullcrap.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with each and every single point in that list, maybe I would reconsider the intensity of presence (attention) according to the dept of the relationship.

Before showing those traits it first need to be passed the looks test, humor doesnt work if she is not even looking or listening at you.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least ur version is better then the one posted above that's cleverly laced with feminine imperative ideological bullcrap.
The OP is laced with feminine ideological bull crap?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really disagree with any of this. However it can really be boiled down to three traits:

You have a purpose in life and career path to success, drive is fine, but drive without results gets old with chicks. She might be attracted to drive, but if that 'drive' is on a road to no-where, she will get out an hitch to another car. So drive and intention are really one in the same, but I do understand why you've separated them because I agree chicks are attracted to both, but if your 'intention' is to create something that last more than a couple of months, these have to be merged.

How you show up by displaying, humor, spontaneity, leadership ability, and vulnerability are all factors in your behavior... and these traits have to be balanced. Being a good leader sometimes means that you can't be funny... there is nothing humorous about having to compel someone to do something they don't want to do. And effectively leading can be counter intuitive to spontaneity. Being a mystery and surprising the chick every now and then is important, but doing this too much will hurt you. How you show up MUST reflect that you have respect for yourself... If your idea of humor is massive amounts of self-deprecation, that's not going to work. I am glad you included 'vulnerability', I've said this all along and I've gotten some grief from collective thought on this board for that, and this DEFINITELY it is a behavior trait that you have to show, otherwise it is very hard to build an emotional connection. Self-respect is demonstrated by how you appear... yes how you look is very important. But looks are more than your genetic disposition, and if you are physically fit.... it is also how you dress. You can't control what the universe gifted to you with genes, but you can control your health and fitness, as well as how you dress. These things are indicators of self respect... if you do not respect yourself, she can not respect you... if she does not respect you... she CAN NOT love you.

Presence... very important.... This is where most dudes fvck up with chicks. If you are focused too much on what you should be doing or how you behave to the point where you are ignoring what is happening in front of you, you will screw up. You should not be worrying about what happened in the past, or what might happen as a result of your actions, because the past can't be changed.... and there is NOTHING guaranteed in the future... and frequently expectation leads to negative emotion which is unattractive. Just be in the moment... pay attention to the chick in front of her... really listen to what she is saying and respond appropriately to her actions. I was on a date with a chick a few months back... and she was a talker... I mean talk, talk, talk.... even more than usual, but it was entertaining. In the middle of her monolog, she said something grossly inconsistent with what she said earlier in the evening. I called her out on it... she said "Oh my God! You were actually listening! You have no idea how often men don't actually listen!" Her attraction spiked for two reasons.... (1) I was willing to ruin rapport by calling her out, which displayed high value. (2) I was paying attention to what she was saying indicating I really cared about who she was. None of this would have been possible if I wasn't present in the moment.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Seven points are not a cause and effect issue.

If the woman doesn’t get she wants from you, she will use every point against you to make herself the victim and destroy you.

A woman’s main purpose is to bring life into this world. A man can also have fun with them sexually, but other than that, they don’t offer much.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 isn't true at all, some like it some don't.
You have to open up a little bit, otherwise building rapport is too hard. I agree you don;t want to come off as weak, and you certainly can not do this all the time. It's okay to be Superman and have a Kryptonite.

Mine is birds... I can't stand birds, I hate everything about them... the way their legs bend backwards... feathers... how they flap around. I could never take my daughters to feed ducks because I could not stand watching those creatures gather around my kids. When a bird gets in a building I'm in I just want to get out of there. I know it's silly and stupid, and I have no idea where the hell this came from... I can let tarantulas crawl all over me, play with cobras, rappel off of skyscrapers, parachute, scuba-dive near sharks... but get me around birds and I am a different person.

When I share this with chicks, it really opens them up on what they are afraid of and is a great way to build a connection. You can't be a stone statue all the time... that's just boring.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to open up a little bit, otherwise building rapport is too hard. I agree you don;t want to come off as weak, and you certainly can not do this all the time. It's okay to be Superman and have a Kryptonite.

Mine is birds... I can't stand birds, I hate everything about them... the way their legs bend backwards... feathers... how they flap around. I could never take my daughters to feed ducks because I could not stand watching those creatures gather around my kids. When a bird gets in a building I'm in I just want to get out of there. I know it's silly and stupid, and I have no idea where the hell this came from... I can let tarantulas crawl all over me, play with cobras, rappel off of skyscrapers, parachute, scuba-dive near sharks... but get me around birds and I am a different person.

When I share this with chicks, it really opens them up on what they are afraid of and is a great way to build a connection. You can't be a stone statue all the time... that's just boring.
People connect in the most prodigious senses over trying or poor experiences we’ve been through. We can have value for someone who is always happy and strong, really enjoy that they make us laugh, but deeper rooted connections are cultivated through times of vulnerability. Because at the end of the day, no matter how tight your game or successful you are, we’re just men; and that’s being a human, and no human is exempt from suffering of some kind. And it’s our suffering and mortality which ultimately connects all of us.