"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

7 Quotes/affirmations to live by

chestrockwell

New Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Here are my 7 quotes/affirmations that I have chosen to live my life by:

1-I will never take the path with the least resistance

2-I am the only person I need

3-I create the world I live in, and it is a privilege to be included in my world

4-I am the prize. People realize this now, or regret not realizing this later

5-Regret is the only thing I fear

6-I work hard and play just as hard

7-All people die, not everyone truly lives


PS-I am by no means claiming that i thought any of these quotes up myself. Just thought someone out there would find them useful in their own life.

-CR
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by chestrockwell
Here are my 7 quotes/affirmations that I have chosen to live my life by:

1-I will never take the path with the least resistance

2-I am the only person I need

3-I create the world I live in, and it is a privilege to be included in my world

4-I am the prize. People realize this now, or regret not realizing this later

5-Regret is the only thing I fear

6-I work hard and play just as hard

7-All people die, not everyone truly lives


PS-I am by no means claiming that i thought any of these quotes up myself. Just thought someone out there would find them useful in their own life.

-CR
1- Why not? If the path is hard, it's not usualy the best one. Life is supposed to be fun, enjoy it.

2- A very good one. But before you accept it, first ask yourself :"Is this because i really want it, or does it come from somesort of my deep inner traumas or even pride?" Because after all, human beings are sociable creatures.

3- Sounds very pridely...

4-You should definitly cross this one out. This is the EXATCT style of capitalism thinking that has driven this world insane in the last few decades. And you are only helping it.

5-Well... i guess. But nothing is unpayable. Everything can be repent for. If not by yourself, mama nature takes care of it herself.

6-Work hard... yes. If it makes you feel good. If not, run as fast as you can from it. Play hard?? Eh?

7-True. But death is not the end. Far from it.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I don't regret anything I've ever done. Also the word regret is pretty negative, and saying negative words alone is not what I consider 'affirming'.

Anyway, it's pretty good. I only have one life 'philosophy': never let anything bring your spirits down -- every day is the greatest day, for you are alive.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by PeeGee
I don't regret anything I've ever done. Also the word regret is pretty negative, and saying negative words alone is not what I consider 'affirming'.

Anyway, it's pretty good. I only have one life 'philosophy': never let anything bring your spirits down -- every day is the greatest day, for you are alive.
Very, very good.

But still, remember one thing. It's not if you "regret" or not. How you look on your deeds doesn't even count. The only thing that counts is the boomerang effect. They all come back at you if you regret them or love them... ;) That is the universal law.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
good stuff chestrockwell ..
you are well on your way on the DJ path ...

and good luck!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Re: Re: 7 Quotes/affirmations to live by

Originally posted by Titus
4-You should definitly cross this one out. This is the EXATCT style of capitalism thinking that has driven this world insane in the last few decades. And you are only helping it.
what?
 
Top