Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7 Quotes/affirmations to live by

chestrockwell

Reaction score
Here are my 7 quotes/affirmations that I have chosen to live my life by:

1-I will never take the path with the least resistance

2-I am the only person I need

3-I create the world I live in, and it is a privilege to be included in my world

4-I am the prize. People realize this now, or regret not realizing this later

5-Regret is the only thing I fear

6-I work hard and play just as hard

7-All people die, not everyone truly lives

PS-I am by no means claiming that i thought any of these quotes up myself. Just thought someone out there would find them useful in their own life.

-CR

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chestrockwell
Here are my 7 quotes/affirmations that I have chosen to live my life by:

1-I will never take the path with the least resistance

2-I am the only person I need

3-I create the world I live in, and it is a privilege to be included in my world

4-I am the prize. People realize this now, or regret not realizing this later

5-Regret is the only thing I fear

6-I work hard and play just as hard

7-All people die, not everyone truly lives

PS-I am by no means claiming that i thought any of these quotes up myself. Just thought someone out there would find them useful in their own life.

-CR
1- Why not? If the path is hard, it's not usualy the best one. Life is supposed to be fun, enjoy it.

2- A very good one. But before you accept it, first ask yourself :"Is this because i really want it, or does it come from somesort of my deep inner traumas or even pride?" Because after all, human beings are sociable creatures.

3- Sounds very pridely...

4-You should definitly cross this one out. This is the EXATCT style of capitalism thinking that has driven this world insane in the last few decades. And you are only helping it.

5-Well... i guess. But nothing is unpayable. Everything can be repent for. If not by yourself, mama nature takes care of it herself.

6-Work hard... yes. If it makes you feel good. If not, run as fast as you can from it. Play hard?? Eh?

7-True. But death is not the end. Far from it.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't regret anything I've ever done. Also the word regret is pretty negative, and saying negative words alone is not what I consider 'affirming'.

Anyway, it's pretty good. I only have one life 'philosophy': never let anything bring your spirits down -- every day is the greatest day, for you are alive.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeeGee
I don't regret anything I've ever done. Also the word regret is pretty negative, and saying negative words alone is not what I consider 'affirming'.

Anyway, it's pretty good. I only have one life 'philosophy': never let anything bring your spirits down -- every day is the greatest day, for you are alive.
Very, very good.

But still, remember one thing. It's not if you "regret" or not. How you look on your deeds doesn't even count. The only thing that counts is the boomerang effect. They all come back at you if you regret them or love them... ;) That is the universal law.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff chestrockwell ..
you are well on your way on the DJ path ...

and good luck!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: 7 Quotes/affirmations to live by

Originally posted by Titus
4-You should definitly cross this one out. This is the EXATCT style of capitalism thinking that has driven this world insane in the last few decades. And you are only helping it.
what?