“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

7 days without any sexual conduct!

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I had an incision made on my back about a week ago and so decided to stop jerking off or screwing women and so now it's been 7 days just about, do you think I'll blow a good load when I do have sex or whatever again?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Um, well...

I find when that sort of stuff happens to me it takes me less time to reach climax. If you do plan on having sex with a girl soon, maybe you should clean the pipes before to increase your stamina and lower your sexual interest. that'll make it go longer.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
**** man!!! no ejaculation for almost 10 days!!!


how long have u guys gone without sexual behavior?
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
I just recently came off a stent of about 3 and half weeks, but then I went back up to Md to evacuate the hurricane and ran into a bunch of former aquanctices who happen to be lesbians. A tip, its hard to hold your junk in one hand, and a video camera in the other.

Btw, now seeing your post, I think I'll go start up cellibant again. I bet I can outlast any of you, well except for the 1yr long dude, that was a act of god my friend.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
1 year??

*completely in awe*

I don't believe it. Did they castrate the b*st*rd?
 

CadillacCTS

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
North York, Toronto
I know its hard to believe

Yea it is ture I went 1 year without ANY action (even from my self).

How did I do it?

I just forgot about it, when ever I feel it, I go do something that gets mind off (like video games). cuz I felt like a loozer when I do it, so I used that as a motivation for not getting off
 
Top