Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7 cool things that this "game" taught me.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Feeling good is more important than looking good.

2. You don't have to be a jerk, a tough bad boy, or a nice guy - you should try to be a good guy with value and self respect and have strength in being decisive.

3. Do not take things personally.

4. You don't have to compete with anyone or prove anything to anybody, i.e., it is perfectly normal to be with one and only one girl, as long as the relationship is mutual, and both parties are satisfied with the value they have to offer to each other.

5. This world can look scary or beautiful, a set can look approachable or not so approachable, you can feel good or bad about yourself, its ALL in your perspective. If you can change your thinking for a sec, you can change your world.

6. Respect yourself, and don't be afraid to scream and be heard.

7. Do not be afraid to fail, or be embarrassed, because no external superficial influence can affect your value, ever, if your self-worth comes from within you, and is protected by an impenetrable untouchable unreachable shell of self-belief and respect.

SO SMILE MY FRIENDS. YOU HAVE NO REASON NOT TO. :rockon:

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice list :up:

#1 and #2 are spot on, #3 I am improving on (I'm a perfectionist), #4 sounds good, it's just being yourself and being happy with what you have, #5 and #7 are good psychological tips, and #6...sometimes you need to show an edge and show some swagger to get your point across, especially when some people are looking down on you for no good reason.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
2. You don't have to be a jerk, a tough bad boy, or a nice guy - you should try to be a good guy with value and self respect and have strength in being decisive.
This is probably one of the most important. I see a lot of guys (me included) trying too hard to be the "jerk" or "badboy", and just end up being borderline misogynists.

It's actually ok to be a nice guy, as long as you don't supplicate to a woman's every whim and wish.

Awesome to see someone with such a solid inner game, keep it up and never stop improving yourself.

:)

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
daygameguy said:
7. Do not be afraid to fail, or be embarrassed, because no external superficial influence can affect your value, ever, if your self-worth comes from within you, and is protected by an impenetrable untouchable unreachable shell of self-belief and respect.
This is without a doubt, the most important one to understand and follow! :up:

daygameguy said:
SO SMILE MY FRIENDS. YOU HAVE NO REASON NOT TO. :rockon:
And yes I'm loving the line at the end! :D ---------> Rock on my wingman! :rockon:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's hard not to seek external validation but once achieved it is amazing. Can't wait til I get there. Good post

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add one thing, probably the coolest thing "the game" taught me

- Knowing what women want & taking it seriouly maybe rewarding but knowing what YOU want and taking that seriously (not too seriously lol) is way more rewarding

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread OP.

Dstructor said:
I'll add one thing, probably the coolest thing "the game" taught me

- Knowing what women want & taking it seriouly maybe rewarding but knowing what YOU want and taking that seriously (not too seriously lol) is way more rewarding
I like the saying in your sig: A lot of people want love; they want to get love, feel love, make love and feel loved...but very VERY few actually give love and feel good about it - Ahmed Fouda

Nice (AFC's) guys give to get back. They are only thinking of themselves mainly.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all for your positive replies. Basically I really wanted to summarize some stuff which I thought keeps coming to my mind before and after pickups.

A lot of this is inner game, and some of it is about general life improvement.

Before I knew about this community or about this game, I never knew how simple it was to talk and make someone interested in what you have to say, and be attracted to your personality, all in a few minutes.

I used to try pick up lines, and thought it was the coolest thing to do. I wasn't socially savvy. I wasn't aware of my true genuine value level. Not that I am ****y and pompous now, but at least I understand my best achievements, and my best qualities and give myself credit for that.

My friends can see some sort of transformation, and they actually point out sometimes that I have come out of shell, and become more confident. I have always surprised them in bars and clubs with my social skills. I think I have truly grown as an individual and all my life I was waiting for someone to give me that sense of direction and its there now, i feel free and enthusiastic!

There are some definite technicalities like career, car, job, money etc at the moment which i am busy resolving currently, so my virginity still stays with me, but nonetheless I am proud of myself and I know good times are there to come.

Cheers to all, have fun and take it easy.