“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

7 Cases When A High Sex Drive May Be A Sign Of Trauma

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,685
Hypersexual behavior could be a symptom of PTSD or other mental health issues.


People cope with trauma in different ways, and sometimes you may not even realize your behavior is linked to your past. One way might be through hypersexual behavior, which can look like obsessing over sex, practicing unsafe sex practices and/or feeling unhappy after sex.

“A person with PTSD might find regulating sexual desires more challenging or more arousing because their parameters have been altered by trauma,” Allison Kent, a therapist at Favored Wellness Counseling in Pennsylvania, told HuffPost.

So how do you know if your sex drive is linked to trauma?

You’re putting sex first.
You’re feeling bad about yourself after sex.
You’re engaging in risky behavior.
You’re using sex to control your thoughts or others’ actions.
You’re feeling addicted to sex.
You may be disassociating from your body during sex.
You’re struggling to form meaningful relationships.

------

My thoughts: The points are relevant to me because I'm really obsessed with sex and have had childhood trauma. But on the other hand, my trauma might not be bad because I wasn't a child soldier or had been shot at or had been exposed to chemical weapons or been raised in the street or stuff like that.

------

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi BadBoy,
Seems Amsterdam Assassin is the closest to a Trick Cyclist we have on here,be interesting to hear his take on this....I am certain you are right about trauma and Svex drive,though your post conveys a certain amount of guilt about what seems a perfectly healthy outlet.....You can draw a Bellcurve relating to any human activity and most of us are sitting pretty squarely at one end....We certainly have more fun,but then our lives and those around us suffer too,a pendulum effect that seems apparent in all Human activities.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
An Incel obsessing over sex is like someone in a famine "obsessing" over food. :rolleyes:
 
Top