"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

63% of young American men are single while most women in the same age group are in relationships

patb

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
334
Reaction score
255
Age
36
I feel like something is missed by this thread and it is a very simple explanation as to why so many young men are single.

They are obese, ugly, stupid and have little to no prospects. As for game… well maybe on the ps5….
It’s very easy to forget how utterly undesirable many men actually are.
Too easy to blame women and society. Go and start noticing men a bit more. Look at your competition…

tragic really.
Very hot take. Now do the women
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I feel like something is missed by this thread and it is a very simple explanation as to why so many young men are single.

They are obese, ugly, stupid and have little to no prospects. As for game… well maybe on the ps5….
It’s very easy to forget how utterly undesirable many men actually are.
Too easy to blame women and society. Go and start noticing men a bit more. Look at your competition…
Well, yes. However, I still blame women.

Women want monogamy, yet they all want the same top 10-20% of men. That’s how you get over 60% of women claiming to be in a relationship vs. 30% of men. Women are sharing men. Despite adamantly claiming to be against it.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,287
Reaction score
6,140
Well, yes. However, I still blame women.

Women want monogamy, yet they all want the same top 10-20% of men. That’s how you get over 60% of women claiming to be in a relationship vs. 30% of men. Women are sharing men. Despite adamantly claiming to be against it.
I came to the conclusion that a man MUST become the top 30% of men. Let's face it; the type of women that respond best to us DJ,S are indeed that 60% of women.

I am spinning a few women now, and all of them are toxic. They all respond well to that smooth player vibe.

Let them share you. We already judged them, know most are toxic and have many red flags. It is what it is. You are either a man whose part of the 30% or the other 70%...
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,131
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Well, yes. However, I still blame women.

Women want monogamy, yet they all want the same top 10-20% of men. That’s how you get over 60% of women claiming to be in a relationship vs. 30% of men. Women are sharing men. Despite adamantly claiming to be against it.
Exactly. And “relationship” is used loosely here by women. A decent chunk of these “relationships” are actually “situationships.”
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Well, yes. However, I still blame women.

Women want monogamy, yet they all want the same top 10-20% of men. That’s how you get over 60% of women claiming to be in a relationship vs. 30% of men. Women are sharing men. Despite adamantly claiming to be against it.
yes. women will share ‘temprorarily’ But. they will compete with each other to get the guy. And savagely.
 
Top