Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

60%-90% of the girls are *****es, get used to it

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, that will just be a random rant, and remember - it's MY point of view.

So okay... Lately I had a thought, that 90% of girls are *****es. You maybe don't see that if you're already a Don Juan, but if you're trying, you're sure to notice that.

Sometimes, a girl will say to you something you don't want to hear. About her previous boyfriend, or something. What should you do? NEXT! Today some girl pissed me off by talking about her previous boyfriend, as they almost had sex. The problem is she never told me anything about him, and she never said anything about having sex with anyone.

I acted a little AFCish when she said that, but still, I don't regret that I said NEXT! She is my age, so I was like: "WTF, a guy almost ****ed her? NEXT!". If she'd be young, I wouldn't think like that... Well, I think you understand me.

So just remember. There ARE *****es out there. If you're not a Don Juan, be ready to see them anytime. If you are a Don Juan, be prepared for knowing that your girlfriend is acting like a *****. And always remember, the wonderful word "NEXT!". It doesn't cost us anything, we're free from that '*****'. It only costs her a big lose, a lose of a Don Juan.

EDIT: Damn, I didn't thought B*I*T*C*H is censored, sorry if you don't understand that post :p

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So true! I had one girl who liked me as a person from the very beginning at work. Now, all of the girls who once *****ed at me are putting me on a pedestal, and I don't want anything to do with them. :)

(A quick shag would be nice, though!)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear that Dario. Details at to why if anyone wants them...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pffffttttt....

The only ***** is the ***** you've made up in your mind.

Girls are people dammit! They have their good days and their bad days. Some have generally *****y attitudes, these are RARE.

Any girl who seems like a ***** to you....ask yourself why she is. She should be flirting with you. Fix it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no dario, it isnt that girls are all b!tches, it is that they GENERALLY have a b!tch shield on. That shield is espeically storng when she is around her friends. Once you melt the shield, the girl who may have come off as a b!tch is nothing more than a little sensative girl.

you have to get to know her pretty well to judge her, so no, most girls arent b!tches.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
almost sex at 14? big deal

I know all kinds of freshmen that get banged in my school

So what if she did something with a previous boyfriend? Would you want a girl to hold it against you that you dipped your spoon in a few soup bowls?

Hey maybe she was just trying to let you know that she was a little freak, ready for freaking.

Don't go around nexting girls left and right over stupid things, people might think you have a superiority complex. Which is untrue, but just suddenly ignoring girls for little reason will give that image. Especially if 90% of girls are as you say, then what, you'll be nexting...90% of girls?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the back swing from AFC days.. Every guy is bitter for awhile. You do have to realize though (like Smooth said) that girls are people too. Some are immature and b!tchy, just like some guys are. Most of the girls you see as being really bad just aren't interested in you at that point, and are giving signs to "go away." Deal with it.

So yeah, girls can be bad sometimes, but don't be too bitter. It doesn't help your game.