Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6.5 Testing me

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met and got the number of a 24 year old 6.5 right before thanksgiving. Enjoyed thanksgiving weekend w/friends and family and called her monday night after work, No answer...

Text message this morning.

"I see you called me Monday PM but you never called back, If a guy wants to talk to a girl bad enough
he'd at least leave voicemail or text to see why i didnt answer : ( "

I texted her back and told her i dialed a wrong number, to which she replied, "????"

Do i keep this going or drop it??

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
"I see you called me Monday PM but you never called back, If a guy wants to talk to a girl bad enough
he'd at least leave voicemail or text to see why i didnt answer : ( "
Gee, uptight much? So she saw your call but didn't wanna call you back herself? Sounds like either low IL or trouble down the road.

I texted her back and told her i dialed a wrong number, to which she replied, "????"

Do i keep this going or drop it??
I'd drop it. It sounds to me like she has low IL or is a follower of The Rules.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just text her:

Arrogance makes a girl very unattractive...
and do not reply to her responses unless she totally surrenders the frame.

She's probably gonna try to argue over whether her actions have been arrogant or not, be defensive about her behavior or try to shift the focus on you (as if you're being anal about her text) etc. etc. blah blah blah. You do not reply to any messages like this, you will not get into an arguement. Don't TELL her this (that would be a mistake!), just DO it, which means you simply don't respond to her attempts to start an arguement. You stay silent no matter what, the only exception is when she says something like: "You're right, that was kinda ****y of me to say."

She either submits to you or she is never gonna hear from you ever again. Don't be waiting for it, though... You best move on and forget about this bytch.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
I'd drop it. It sounds to me like she has low IL or is a follower of The Rules.
Lol, I followed your link and was reading some of those. It occurs to me that no "DJ" from here and any woman following "The Rules" would EVER get together. They'd probably never get past arguing over who pays for dinner. :)

A lot of it reminds me of advice that they give out here. For example:

"26. Even if You're Engaged or Married, You Still Need The Rules"

Substitue "Game" for "The Rules" and you have something that is often said here.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Lol, I followed your link and was reading some of those. It occurs to me that no "DJ" from here and any woman following "The Rules" would EVER get together. They'd probably never get past arguing over who pays for dinner.

A lot of it reminds me of advice that they give out here. For example:

"26. Even if You're Engaged or Married, You Still Need The Rules"

Substitue "Game" for "The Rules" and you have something that is often said here.
The interesting part about "The Rules" is generally women will never actively use it. They don't need it, as it contradicts what they're instinctually attracted to. They'll get what they want so long as they keep up their looks, for the most part.

The day women think and behave like men is the day "The Rules" might actually mean something.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never leave voicemail with a new chick. Two reasons:

1. Why place the ball in her court? You got the number by using your skills, now you want to talk to her directly and continue your seduction. Leaving a message kills all of that. Then you sit and wait for her to call you which may never happen. You can't call her again and again because then you look desperate. Best to not leave a message and keep the power in your hands.

2. Leave her wondering. Whether she's expecting your call or not she will be wondering WHO called and WHY didn't they leave a message. Either way she's thinking about you and that is a good thing. If she's frustrated by it, good. You are a challenge. If she's expecting a call she will be happy you called but sad you didn't message. It's a push pull type of thing.

K2000kidd said:
Text message this morning.

"I see you called me Monday PM but you never called back, If a guy wants to talk to a girl bad enough he'd at least leave voicemail or text to see why i didnt answer : ( "
Although she sounds b!tchy here she's basically laid her cards on the table and told you that she really likes you.

K2000kidd said:
I texted her back and told her i dialed a wrong number, to which she replied, "????
The best response was probably none at all. Just maintain silence until you decide to call her again. She obviously wishes you left a message. You have the upper hand here you can do whatever you want.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False indignation is always a good sign of interest.

Be playful, don't take chicks seriously.

I'd text back something like "I agree! Call me, 1st min free, $4.99/m after."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some good ones though. Here they hit a stretch of three good ones in a row:

16.Don't Tell Him What to Do
17.Let Him Take the Lead
18.Don't Expect a Man to Change or Try to Change Him

And this is my favorite I think, good advice, and something that will definitely set a woman apart from most:

35.Be Easy to Live With

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An HB6 will think she's an HB8 if her facebook friends tell her she is. Social media is blowing women's self-perceived sexual market value WAY out of proportion.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
An HB6 will think she's an HB8 if her facebook friends tell her she is. Social media is blowing women's self-perceived sexual market value WAY out of proportion.
i dont think its social media. women have been stroking women's egos of lesser value way before facebook, myspace and all that.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that one very accurate warning sign of BPD is an insistance by a woman that she wants to be "pursued". I'm not in any way saying that she is in fact BPD, but just that this insistance on being pursued is usually a warning indicator of an entitled princess.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I see that all the time whenever a fatty posts a new photo:

"you're so beautiful!"

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000Kid -- Dude sounds like this chick = immature, and she is already giving you a bit of stress. I'd say either try and meet up with her in person and see where it goes -- we all likely can misread texts or their intentions -- but if you see this little b.itchy habit of hers continue, pull the cord before she turns crazy psycho on your @ss.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
It seems like women ARE using some of those "rules":

4.Don't Meet Him Halfway or Go Dutch on a Date
5.Don't Call Him & Rarely Return His Calls
12.Stop Dating Him if He Doesn't Buy You a Romantic Gift for Your Birthday or Valentine's Day
14.No More than Casual Kissing on the First Date
15.Don't Rush into Sex, Wait at Least Three Dates

In this day and age of so-called social equality, the men are still expected to set up the date, pick the women up, pay for the date, drop the date off. Oh but that's ONLY if she agrees. LOL.

All women have to do is show up.
The higher they rate the percieved value of a particular guy the more he can get away with.

Men will always be expected to take the initiative like setting up dates so on and so forth, but if a woman meets a guy she really likes he can break every one these rules with impunity. It may even increase the interest of the women they're dealing with.

The guys attractive women go home with don't follow these "Rules". Ask me how I know this.

I am of course speaking in general terms, there's always some overlap and special circumstances involved.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly a controlling b*tch. Avoid at all costs. People let you know who they are very early in a relationship. Don't say she didn't warn you.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple points:

Women test. You should be working towards being a strong man. You should naturally be passing all **** tests and shutting down reframes. Women will do this, strong men will automatically reassert control.

You're offended that a "lesser" woman would do this to you. Why? She's a woman, its in her nature.

Social media is interesting. In the old days, a woman would have 2-5 friends telling her she's hot. But would wind up competing with her too. Kind of a fem push-pull

Social media has 100 chicks and some dudes fawning over her, with no real show of competition. Much more ego inflating.

Much like housing a bit ago, chicks are in an ego bubble. When will it pop? Will there be a bailout when it does pop?