“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

$500 for Confidence....

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
217
Reaction score
2
“ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO BE, ACT AS IF YOU ARE ALREADY THAT PERSON, WHY WAIT?”


ME:But, I want to be confident!
My Therapist:Then go right ahead.

ME:But, I want to be exciting!
My Therapist: Then go right ahead what is stopping you?

ME:I don't know
My therapist: Then if you don't know just act as if you do and pretend you are the most confident person alive.

ME: OK
My therapist: That will be $500.

ME: OK
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LaMuS

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2002
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
HAHAHAHAHAH, ROFLMAO !! You just made my day ! :D :D :D
 

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Grande Prairie
It makes me laugh when people pay that much money to answer their own questions. My roomate is a psych student and I do a better job of mind ****ing people than he does.
 

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Toronto Canada
Hey why don't you pretend that there is a reward of $500 to the

person who can be the most confident during each day??

Elimidate
 
Top