Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

50 Things I Have Learned From Dating

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Once a Woman's IL goes over the cliff 99.9% of the time there is no way back. It's best to forget and move on.
2. Being too sexual will scare good women away and not being sexual enough will put you in the "friendzone"
3. Majority of the women in our generation are focused on bettering their careers and most men are focused on getting a new XBox
4. Most men don't realize that not bettering themselves in career and in life will not lead to success while dating
5. Undesirable women come in many flavors. It's best to avoid women who have addictions, divorced, children, BPD/mental issues, etc)
6. Women who come from privileged backgrounds are more often than not selfish and bad in bed.
7. It's better to be alone and single than be with someone who is beneath your standards.
8. If you are not attracted to someone than don't get married.
9. It's better to reveal only when necessary.
10. High value women are constantly looking for excuses to disqualify potential mates.
11. If a woman is over 35, single and void of any substantial relationships in the past five years its safe to say she has unrealistic expectations and will be impossible to please.
12. Never be Facebook friends with someone you want to date. Never! She will be judging you on every aspect of your life.
13. Better yet! Don't be on Facebook or any social media sites. The less they know the better off you are
14. If you are not progressing physically by the fourth date its best to move on.
15. You need to be calm, like a stone. Never too high, never too low. And never let a women know she has gotten to you.
16. If you have a gut feeling about something involving a woman you are dating, follow it and don't look back.
17. Never say "I love you" first.
18. Don't be afraid to have guy friends. They are the ones who will stick by you through thick and thin.
19. Don't waste your time with being friends with girls.
20. Don't associate with unattractive women if you are looking to date an attractive one.
21. The key to getting plenty of sex is not caring about how much you get
22. Women are like cats, the less you pay attention to them the more they will try to capture yours.
23. Gay men are not allies, they are enemies. They are fat and unattractive women with penises.
24. Always have a style, whatever it is.
25. Women are attracted to many different things but confidence and value will always trump others.
26. If it is perceived that you have had sex with the most attractive girl in a social situation, you will find yourself more desired than ever.
27. The more attractive of a woman, the more men that will be around. You must never let insecurity of jealousness get the best of you.
28. Never screw around with some other man's woman.
29. Never screw around with a woman who is betraying a man she is currently in a relationship with
30. A lot of women who online date have no interest whatsoever in being in a long term relationship
31. Majority of guys who get married in their 20's are now in miserable relationships in their 30's.
32. Women don't need men to satisfy their sexual longings.
33. Most men, 85% out there have no idea how women truly operate
34. If you have value, a woman will stay loyal
35. Once you lose value, a woman will stay and seek a bigger, better, deal
36. Don't date coworkers, or friends of ex's
37. Lesbians are not allies either, as they are after the same thing you are going for
38. If a woman is not reciprocating she is not interested enough
39. Don't spend more than $40 on a first date
40. It's better not to push sex on a first date if you want a quality long term relationship
41. Money and status are the great equalizers when it comes to dating
42. Don't get involved with someone who lives more than 30 minutes away
43. Older women are not good for relationships
44. You can only lie for so long about yourself and your current situation
45. Don't bring women back to your place
46. Don't move in with a woman unless absolutely necessary
47. Three strikes and she is out
48. If she has more than one "girls night out" in the span of a month she is looking for a bigger, better deal.
49. Women are more influenced by their friends opinions than their families
50. Always use protection

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
51. Men value love, but women love value.
52. Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

little joker: if your gut says your princess is in another castle, she usually is.

BIG JOKER: IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CHASE HER, DON'T. JUST ERASE HER AND REPLACE HER. OR AT LEAST ERASE HER SO YOU FORGET ABOUT HER.

I would turn this into another deck of cards, but I'm not.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you've overwhelmed a woman with your masculinity and sexuality, it is not her mouth that will tell you first, it's her eyes.

You may have the perfect interaction with a woman and it might seem she's in the bag, but until she thinks she loves you, she'll turn on you right quick should you say something stupid or remind her of some past failed love.

Early in a relationship, a woman does not want a man to make lover to her. She wants him to make her climb the walls.

Most sexual signals most women send men escape most men's radar entirely.

Most women can't sympathize with what men go through to get sex. They think it's "easy" and condemn/laugh at men who complain about lack of sex. In their solipsistic minds, if it's easy for them it must be easy for everyone.

Most women have few good women friends. This is because they know women are not to be trusted.

Women are balls of nervous insecurity. You can tease them well, but they often don't take ballbusting most guys do with each other very well, unless of course they see your value as much higher than theirs.

Women are rather clueless on what it takes to make it in the world as a man. We don't have the option of having things handed to us, but women often do.

Women are not interested in our feelings or emotions or tribulations. In fact, the less you mention any of this, the better.

Women want a man who COULD brag but doesn't need to.

You can often get a women to want to bang you if you don't try to bang her.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice list. Repped.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of those but....

CHICAGO27 said:
45. Don't bring women back to your place
Huh?

CHICAGO27 said:
19. Don't waste your time with being friends with girls.
For me, this one is usually time well spent ;)

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are loaded and have an immaculate place its good to keep the women away. Women are 1000 times more judgmental than guys. Would you want to risk a woman forming a false opinion on something trivial?

Plus it always better to have less attachments. Women have a tendancy of marking their territory. If you stay at their place you can avoid that. Also, if you decide to next her, it eliminates having to deal with a chick who unexpectedly shows up at your door.

What are girl friends useful for? Seriously? I mean, I'm not gonna call up a chick to talk about sports. Leave them to the beta orbiters!

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Early in a relationship, a woman does not want a man to make lover to her. She wants him to make her climb the walls.
What do you mean? Are you trying to say shes wants to feel nervous and unsure?

As for PV being friends with girls, I assume he is talking about using her to enter a social circle of more girls and as social proof.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually like the majority of those points

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Dont agree with a few of them, like if you have value women will stay loyal. Depends on the woman. Also, I'd be interested to see why you think living 30+ minutes away is too much?

Overall, good list though. #2 is so spot on, and its hard to know what kind of girl you are dealing with that early on.
There are some benefits in being involved with someone more than 30 mins away. But the thing I see is effort and cost. You shouldn't be roaming the ends of the earth for the golden vag! That's a bad precedent to set and to live by. Ultimately, you want them to be close by so you can exert as little effort as possible. Why spend the money, gas, plane ticket, physical exhaustion to chase after someone far away? Closer is better IMO. :up:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHICAGO27 said:
Unless you are loaded and have an immaculate place its good to keep the women away. Women are 1000 times more judgmental than guys. Would you want to risk a woman forming a false opinion on something trivial?
^^^This type of thinking is not good. Who cares? Even if it is a $hit hole, as long as you're not a slob and have beat up furniture from the 80's...then own it. If you're embarassed of your place then either re-frame your way of thinking or get a new place. There are some times, yeah, your place isn't the best at the moment. But in general, your place is your haven. Home field advantage....

CHICAGO27 said:
Plus it always better to have less attachments. Women have a tendancy of marking their territory. If you stay at their place you can avoid that. Also, if you decide to next her, it eliminates having to deal with a chick who unexpectedly shows up at your door.
I agree with you on this point. But, in most situations, I'd rather have her come to me. Especially when you're starting off, driving to her place, where she picks the place to meet up is no bueno. Take the lead. Then let her put in the work and make her earn it. Then later on.... Nothing better than having a chick bring you lunch and a bottle of wine on a Sunday afternoon while all you've been doing all day is scratching your balls and watching football. Glorious!

CHICAGO27 said:
What are girl friends useful for? Seriously? I mean, I'm not gonna call up a chick to talk about sports. Leave them to the beta orbiters!
There's a fine line between being an orbiter and an actual friend. Back in my early early days I had girl friends that would set em while I knocked em down. Even now, and even if they're married or have a boyfriend, they have friends. They'll have parties to attend, or birthdays or group dinners they're going to..... If you're their go to cool single guy, that can fill in, or set someone up with....great. It's like being in business with someone who's constantly giving you referrals, while all you have to do is meet them for coffee or lunch every once in a while. Many benefits....

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
What do you mean? Are you trying to say shes wants to feel nervous and unsure?.
No. The first several times you bang a girl you want to give her a memorable sexual experience, that is if you would like to continue seeing her.

Don't think of some deep romantic connection. Even if the initial interaction was terrific, natural, hot, sexual, connected, etc... add in your cliche's here.

Even if it all sort of happened that way or you actively gamed her but still really liked her, your first few bangs should be romps. Get her off and yourself too. Whatever you do, don't make it "just another fvck" in her mind. Don't "try" to impress her, but rather your normal smashing of chicks you actually dig for more than a one off, your bedroom skills should be used to optimum potential.

She already likes you. Roger her good a few times and she'll have another reason to stick around, if that's what you want. Rogering good when it fits your potential relationship goals is another skill that you can learn.

Save the sappy hollywood violin filled "love making" for way down the line once you conclude she's worthy of further investment. There's a place for that, but it's not early on.

Early on, tag her memorably. Repeatedly.

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great list. It's taken a loooong time to learn most. Many still cause great pain.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHICAGO27 said:
3. Majority of the women in our generation are focused on bettering their careers and most men are focused on getting a new XBox
I had to laugh at this one, unfortunately there's a lot of truth to it. Some guys around here have said that there's no reason for guys to play society's game because men are no longer rewarded for it (by getting a hot wife). I say be a success for yourself, just like guys say go to the gym for yourself.

CHICAGO27 said:
22. Women are like cats, the less you pay attention to them the more they will try to capture yours.
This is only true if they are already attracted to you.
I've been running some experiments where I will be aloof with some girls and friendly with others. I get a far better reaction from the girls I am friendly with. I'm sure the "aloof" tactic works well for some guys (probably the better looking ones), but it doesn't seem to work for me. Except with the biggest attention hoes.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
solid list

Great Post I strongly agree with 2, 3, 7(I needed to hear that), 9, 12, 14(I would say by the 3rd), 20 so true,27, 32

4. Most men don't realize that not bettering themselves in career and in life will not lead to success while dating
^^BINGO a lot of guys complain on here that women are entitled but when you meet these guys they fit the nerd stereotype and wonder why they don't have a girlfriend when they aren't in shape or dress poorly etc.

15. You need to be calm, like a stone. Never too high, never too low. And never let a women know she has gotten to you.
I coulda used that one 2 months ago.....really badly!! :crazy:

19.Don't waste your time with being friends with girls.
This is the wrong way of thinking, instead I would say do have female associates and acquaintances. These are women that you're friendly with. They do have their perks they can actually introduce you to other women, hook you up with perks i.e. VIP at the club, parties they get invited etc. You should be friendly with them would I consider them friends though? nope hence they are acquaintances and associates.

24. Always have a style, whatever it is.
If more guys would venture out and dress up then they would understand why it's so important. Find your own niche, if your preppy dress preppy, if your casual do it but with a little flair. If you're like me and like to dress grown and sexy do that. I've met a few guys via SS and the community who really could use a change. One guy I met went from dressing like a nerd to a stud think like Vince Mchase in entourage

30. A lot of women who online date have no interest whatsoever in being in a long term relationship
Hence they are online I'm forunate enough to live in a small-midsize town and I know a few women online through IRL. Some of these women where/are wh0res who have gone through a lot of c0ck in real life and now are trying online to see if they can get a BBD. Problem is these women have been exposed/known by their social circles as being undercover hoes, of course you wouldn't know this unless you knew these bishes beforehand or can screen.

I disagree with 45 unless you're dealing with low quality trash then this should not be a worry. Trust me I've kicked out a couple chicks out this year from my place and they were all low quality trash one girl I wouldn't even let in my complex because she did not look like her profile pic of okcupid. This is not an issue with higher caliber/quality chicks

47. Three strikes and she is out
2 strikes....the more chances you give chicks the more they will take advantage. Give a broad an inch and she'll try to take a whole frigging yard like she is Adrian Peterson :crackup:

Women know that if they can get away with it they'll do it again and hence don't respect men that do so

Overall solid list some others that I agree with some I don't but I like this

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good points here, but many require an explanation or elaboration.

Chicago27, you might consider editing your list and providing your reasoning. A few are obvious and require no elaboration, but many do.

For example, #43... Why are older women not good for relationships?

#45, 46, 47...Why? 17, Why?

#1, What does "over the cliff" mean precisely? I'm just picking out some samples here.

Of course the veterans know these answers, but many who are new to all this will have no idea.

It's a good post; it just requires some more information.