Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 Ways Modern Men Are Trained to Hate Women

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Filtered from my Job...

Why don't you post the crux of it here!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read it briefly, the article passed the mainstream approval of course.

No matter what no matter why, we're always wrong for some reason..it's either our fault for doing something or our fault to being manipulated into doing smt bad :woo:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd write the same article if I were trying to make a living as a writer. He's pandering to women by telling them what they want to hear - that they are obviously superior to men. I would like to think that he is laughing all the way to the bank, laughing at women for being foolish enough to eat up the junk he writes.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was more interested in the video on that page entitled, "Sex As Understood by Adolescent Boys". Nothing gayer than caring what an adolescent boy thinks. I think I will stick to all things Soviet...

http://themoscownews.com/society/20101012/188119313.html
Haha...

“He takes me to social events, but does not let me drink. He only lets me have one glass of champagne,” Polina said. Dibrov, 50, divorced his 24-year-old wife Alexandra to marry 19-year-old Polina from Rostov-na-Donu in 2009"

Russian pop composer and producer Viktor Drobysh, said he already gave his wife a prize for her sensuality: “I gave her earrings and a daughter. It’s enough for now.”

“A husband has to be a dictator: if he said there are 10 minutes to get ready, please oblige and do his bidding,” said TV presenter Yekaterina Strizhenova

in a country where someone dies due to domestic violence every 40 minutes, according to Amnesty International.

And who exactly won the Cold War? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-ix_yGNmEz0#t=24s
Only in the Russian speaking world could a drunk chubby 50 year old man spend his evenings drinking with his teenage wife and other teenage girls as his 24 year old ex-wife looks on and has nothing but kind words to say about him.

Seriously, I am laughing at you boys. The West lost the Cold War. The Soviets gave money to the feminists so that they would weaken America.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
'Problem' 1 perpetuates the ridiculous idea that everything a man does is to impress a women. It's complete nonsense. Newton's third law of motion? Einstein's Theory of Relativity? Ghandi's non violent resistance movement? Yeah, I'm sure men accomplished all this because they just want to get laid. Give me a break...
You guyz, you guyz, it's true. Einstein and Newton got laid like rockstars.

Oh, they didn't? They were practically celibate? My bad.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi you're onto an interesting subject but I think you can do better than this article. There is a TON of misogyny out there right now, of course the functional effect is to restore agency to the impressionable male masses -- who regrettably castrated themselves by trying to be good feminists, then realized women wanted men and not doormats. How did they realize? Well women voted with their feet, so to speak.

It's my opinion, most women who once argued vehemently with their hapless male friends in college over feminism, did so because victimhood is empowering and fun. You have the right to be mad, accuse people, criticize others, justify brattiness, etc. Unfortunately eventually the guys clue in that their "friends" never had their interests at heart, and what happened was a personal-level power play rather than any kind of legit political stance where support would actually be appreciated. Women aren't unequal as students -- in fact they're usually the teacher's pet right? They are less suspicious as renters, have more choices for roommates, etc. As a teenager I once was manuevered out of a job I loved to make room for a hot girl my age who was less experienced and responsible than me (and would incidentally drink with the 20-ish management). I have never been paid more than any woman at a job, and since my early 20's every job I've worked has involved a certain risk of serious injury or death. Female representation was obviously low. I could go on but the point is, I can shut down any theoretical argument about "privilege" at this point simply by recounting my personal experience. All this female whining about feminism in my youth simply rewarded the shadier guys who could recognize an underhanded power play, told the girls to fvck off, and won respect for seeing through their bullsh!t. Not to mention the imbalance that resulted, since some guys were unfvckable, cheapened sexuality for everyone. These younger girls weren't malicious -- bad girls are out there too but I think guys know where the norm is. The problem is nobody really knew what they were doing to each other or themselves, and what's happening now is the painful process of sorting out how "modern" sexuality can actually work. That is why SS exists. "Hooking up smart" is pretty much the female version for lack of a better reference.

I see caring, sweet girls all the time -- even getting that "we care about you" smile, helping you still feel human when you're down, is such a gift from women to men. Women and men shouldn't hate each other. Good relations are about helping each other (sex can be an excellent way -- fvck, some day's don't you just need a hug and somebody to talk to?). Those girls are angels (or to people who don't understand, sluts!). They're also rare. I'm sure girls say the same thing about truly good guys.

So what's going on now, on the internet at least? Guys are trying on the victimization angle, guys are trying to learn to hate woman so they don't get tricked again, guys are hating women because it's groupthink or testosterone-fuelled expression. I'd like to think it's a phase (like feminism at university for well-off girls who haven't seen men suffer yet), however there is a lot of squaking from this contingent so maybe the problem seems worse than in is. Plus, everyone is an a$shole on the internet, even me.

Much ado about nothing... lets not forget there's a fair amount of sexual frustration to boot

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19785_5-ways-modern-men-are-trained-to-hate-women.html

I think it's worth a read. Do you REALLY want to open your mind and free yourself of the so called "matrix"?
http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2012/03/trained-to-hate.html

"It's interesting that for all the millions of words written by pick-up artists and theorists of Game, no one has ever complained about any of these five factors with the exception of the one about feeling powerless. The five reasons men really do tend to regard women in a negative manner - hate is much too strong a word - are as follows:

When women refuse to be held accountable for their words and actions.
When women treat those close to them worse than they treat complete strangers.
When women cry about being badly treated by men then chase alphas.
When women hold others to a higher standard than they hold themselves.
When women advocate legal inequality in the name of sexual equality."

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arc that is a pretty weak response, every single point he lists depends completely on the woman herself.

Plus these are shades of grey... nobody's perfect

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
arc that is a pretty weak response, every single point he lists depends completely on the woman herself.

Plus these are shades of grey... nobody's perfect
You're right I should take a website like Cracked as the gold standard to "free us from the matrix."

That article posted and all its points are grasping at straws and pointing out almost none of the real issues.

NAWALT is a common rebuttal but it doesn't change the fact that society as a whole follows those 5 points Vox listed.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
society as a whole follows those 5 points Vox listed.
"Society" is what TV tells you to do. All the major trends, products, lifestyles are because some **** TV show advertised it or some commercial made it popular.

Society = Television.

Prove me wrong.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
"Society" is what TV tells you to do. All the major trends, products, lifestyles are because some **** TV show advertised it or some commercial made it popular.

Society = Television.

Prove me wrong.
Where society gets its values from doesn't contradict anything I've said so there is no need to prove anything