Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 Things NOT to do on the dance floor!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are out on the dance floor you should be dancing, having fun and being social.

Do not do these 5 things or you will be a ph@ggot.

1) Dance like a girl. This bothers me the most of all things. Your ass is not to be on the girl.. do not grind on a girl, she is to grind on you. her ass is to be on your c0ck grinding. Do not stick your @ss out in any way to be funny or dancing.. you look like a f@g and only girls dance with their asses.. not you!

2) Trying too hard. Screaming and shouting and taking off your shirt or trying to dance too hard are all examples of trying too hard. It makes you look bad. It screams that you need attention.

3) Standing in one spot. It's a dance floor... so don't just stand there.. dance! It makes you look like a creeper just looking at the girls dancing.

4) Creeper Grind. We have all seen the stalker creepy guy that slowly gets closer and closer to a girl and starts grinding on a girl.. and she is all like "wtf? Where did he come from?" Do not do this.. if you are going to approach do it like a man with the hand of god or some other direct opener.

5) Become asexual. Even gay people talk to girls.This is the worst offense. You are not on the dance floor to show off your dance moves or hang out with your friends. You are there to meet new girls. So do just that. Talk to new girls.

Just 5 quick tips I came up with over the weekend on my phone.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I think you've already lost if you're trying to meet girls in a club. Worst place to meet anyone. Hot, packed, can't hear sh!t, 99% of girls will reject you if you try to dance on/with them.

ScoundrelDays

Reaction score
In my experience at the clubs I seem to have the most success when I am not trying to meet anyone and I'm just having a good time with my friends.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
I think you've already lost if you're trying to meet girls in a club. Worst place to meet anyone. Hot, packed, can't hear sh!t, 99% of girls will reject you if you try to dance on/with them.
99% Really? You must have down syndrome. Unless you are really trying to exaggerate.

It's more like 60% yes 40% no.

Pro tip.. move them away from the noise.