Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 Things I have learned about women

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Alpha widows are walking among us. Its not personal. She just will never be able to connect with ANYONE because he still has her heart. He will forever.

2.) Technology allows women to lie to themselves about their true feelings. She can like you but over technology she will be able to suppress her feelings. Dont take whatever they type over text messages too personally.

3.) A woman needs a strong virtuous man to contain her chaos. Not many women can be well adjusted without having a man to contain her emotions. They are set on self destruct without male guidance. Our job is to be the best man we can be in order to be worthy of her submission.

4.) Make her feel emotionally connected to you by listening. The key to seduction is being a good listener. Shut up and let her talk. Talk 20% of the time and listen 80%.

5.) No woman is perfect. You will have to train her. They are like Mustangs. You have to break her into submission. This myth of the perfect village virgin is just a male fantasy. You create the woman you want. Some are easier to train. Some have more trauma than others.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol how many horse trainers do we have here? Lol. "Break her into submission"....

How does one go about breaking one of these wild mustangs?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Women at the base are petty, dishonorable, and mean creatures. They don't play fair.

7. Everyone lies, but women lies not because they have to, but because they can't help doing it.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t want to train a ran through woman. I’m the type of guy that buys a brand new nice car and takes good care of it, not a guy that buys a fcked up car with double digit owners before me and then try to make it a Ferrari.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 5 most important things i have learned about woman,which i wish i had known 30 years ago.....

1. Dont listen to what they say, watch what they do

2. They dont care about your struggles

3. They love you conditionally

4. Dont give them leverage over you( marriage, shared loans/investments etc)

5. They need to know you have options(to walk away, fvck other women etc.)

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 5 most important things i have learned about woman,which i wish i had known 30 years ago.....

1. Dont listen to what they say, watch what they do

2. They dont care about your struggles

3. They love you conditionally

4. Dont give them leverage over you( marriage, shared loans/investments etc)

5. They need to know you have options(to walk away, fvck other women etc.)
3 is so true.
The thing is you get complacent once you get all the reassurance and love from them. They behave in such a way that you think you built something with that woman and she wouldn’t leave but they all do, no matter how much genuine desire there was before.
Their love is conditional.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 is so true.
The thing is you get complacent once you get all the reassurance and love from them. They behave in such a way that you think you built something with that woman and she wouldn’t leave but they all do, no matter how much genuine desire there was before.

You can trust them to love you as long as they think you are the best package that they can get.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3.) A woman needs a strong virtuous man to contain her chaos. Not many women can be well adjusted without having a man to contain her emotions. They are set on self destruct without male guidance. Our job is to be the best man we can be in order to be worthy of her submission.

5.) No woman is perfect. You will have to train her. They are like Mustangs. You have to break her into submission. This myth of the perfect village virgin is just a male fantasy. You create the woman you want. Some are easier to train. Some have more trauma than others.
There's a lot of overlap with these 2 and they are closely related to Iron Rule of Tomassi #1, which states that "Frame is everything. Always be aware of the subconscious balance of who’s frame in which you are operating. Always control the Frame, but resist giving the impression that you are."

2.) Technology allows women to lie to themselves about their true feelings. She can like you but over technology she will be able to suppress her feelings. Dont take whatever they type over text messages too personally.
Too many men are overly reliant on text-based communication. Men must set the frame that there is to be little interaction in text-based communication. The meaningful interaction will occur via in-person communication or phone calls. Only the absolute simplest of interactions can occur on text.

I don’t want to train a ran through woman. I’m the type of guy that buys a brand new nice car and takes good care of it, not a guy that buys a fcked up car with double digit owners before me and then try to make it a Ferrari.
This is a nice idea but mostly unrealistic with Western women. It also requires men to be very strong on looks and money. In order to make this is a reality, a man is going to have to get a woman very young in life (20-22) and build an LTR around her. How many 25+ or 30+ men can conceivably get someone young enough to do that? Getting the ideal combination of attractive, young, and undamaged is very difficult and becomes even more difficult as a man ages.

The typical 30+ man is going to be dealing with some man with some level of damage. There's value in getting someone earlier in life and seeing if there can be a better than average longer term connection with the hot, young, and undamaged woman.

1.) Alpha widows are walking among us. Its not personal. She just will never be able to connect with ANYONE because he still has her heart. He will forever.
This is what happens when you're a 30+ man and your likely dating pool is similarly aged women. They will have some damage. Alpha widowing would be a part of damage.

This goes well with @Desdinova and his High Score Theory. For those who need a reminder on @Desdinova and his High Score Theory, it is linked below.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aint never gonna find that though brotha. Not in the modern world. Not the attractive ones. The world is too globalized.
I do agree with you though. It is better to find a good girl with a good foundation to work with. Usually they are ugly and in remote parts of the world. This hot chick who is inherently a good partner is a male fantasy.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a nice idea but mostly unrealistic with Western women. It also requires men to be very strong on looks and money. In order to make this is a reality, a man is going to have to get a woman very young in life (20-22) and build an LTR around her. How many 25+ or 30+ men can conceivably get someone young enough to do that? Getting the ideal combination of attractive, young, and undamaged is very difficult and becomes even more difficult as a man ages.

The typical 30+ man is going to be dealing with some man with some level of damage. There's value in getting someone earlier in life and seeing if there can be a better than average longer term connection with the hot, young, and undamaged woman.
Yeh I should have read your response to his post before I replied to it. I said almost exactly the same thing. I have dated a decent amount and travel a little bit. I have searched in 3rd world nations. Its kinda more of the same just less damaged.

Pretty girls with good values are rare af. They have probably been rare af since the beggining of time to be honest. I changed my mind on this when I saw Bible verses talking about how rare a virtuous woman is. You also have Bible verses talking about high conflict women.

So good women pre packaged are hard to find. You have to find a girl that is obsessed with you ( for whatever reason) and try to mold her into that good mate for you.

She will do it if you are her High Score. A woman is designed to mold. She has no intrinsic morality. They were not designed with that. Its a feature not a bug. It is us MEN who are supppsed to be virtuous enough to be able to mold the woman.

Owen Cook had an interesting talk on this lately that solidified this realization that I was already coming to. He said the degeneracy of women is because of weak men.

I see it in my girlfriend. I had to train that lil bytch. In return I serve her. If she likes you enough she will adopt your code.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta start with some rope so they can't get away.
Then you climb on top of them and ride them relentlessly until they give up.
Then they start to listen to you, but you gotta watch out for the bite too.
You would do well to never leave it alone without being tied up, at least in public.
Putting a brand on it would serve you well, in case anyone else wanted to try taking it from you.

Hope this helps!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol how many horse trainers do we have here? Lol. "Break her into submission"....

1.)
So this is my very humble advice on how to break them. First of all you have to be her high score. She has to be fully obsessed with you. You can be her alpha widow. She has to think that you are the best she can ever get. That is the difficult part lol.

2.)
Then you must become virtuous. Try to be religous, spiritual etc. Be on a journey of self improvement and be a good role model. She is looking up to you for guidance. They are lost puppies.

3.)
This is a difficult step. You will fight. You have to give her consequences for her actions. Pull away attention. Tell her what is acceptable and what is not. This one is going to be tough. You might even have to break up. Punish her by pulling away attention. If you are her high score she will get the picture. Tell her about the virtues of being a feminine woman. Remember she wants to be a feminine woman anyway. You are just erasing years of feminist bullshyt. Give her rewards when she is being good. Spoil her. Treat her well when she is feminine. She will quickly love the homeostasis she is in. Depending on the level of trauma this may take alot of work.

Does this last for 40 yrs.....i dont know. But it can give you a few good years and who knows.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can trust them to love you as long as they think you are the best package that they can get.
Yes yes and yes. This is crucial. Its the fykin key. If you are her high score then she will mold to you. Staying her High Score may be difficult depending on her attractiveness and enviroment.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Women at the base are petty, dishonorable, and mean creatures. They don't play fair.

7. Everyone lies, but women lies not because they have to, but because they can't help doing it.
Yes. I agree but they cant help it. They are literally the intermediate step between man and child. It is our duty to enforce our values onto them. This is why they LOVE to be dominated by an attractive man. They crave the structure a strong man provides. They know that they will self destruct without it. Sluts dont really want to be sluts. They cant help it. Its a cry for help.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 is so true.
This is true brotha. They might be designed this way. I dont have enough life experience to argue this. Most of my relationships have been under 3 yrs.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no horse trainer but I have ridden many horses through out my life. If there was ever a creature most like a woman it is the horse.

Monty Roberts is probably the greatest unorthodox horse trainer in the world. Here's one of his videos. It's very rare to put a saddle and a rider on a unbroken horse in 30min.

Notice the push/pull going on. The horse wanting attention, the trainer deciding when and if that horse gets attention. The trainer makes it known that he is the leader but the horse has to trust the trainer if she wants to connect.

Horses want direction and to be led. Without leadership they get confused and act out. But they want a leader they trust.

Horses are herd animals just like women. They stick together. There is safety in the herd. They have a very strong flight sense, behave much like new women you are trying to connect with. It doesn't take much for the woman to feel uncertainty and she bolts.

They aren't well equipped to protect themselves against predators so they have to stick together.
When you connect with a horse they will let you do anything.

A horse in the wrong hands that gets mistreated will be hard to connect with and probably ruined for life.

They are super sensitive and tuned into everything. When they sense fear in a rider some get uncomfortable and might do something stupid.

Every man could understand more about women being around horses.

And woman is the same as horses: two wills act in opposition inside her. With one will she wants to subject herself utterly. With the other she wants to bolt, and pitch her rider to perdition.
D.H. Lawrence,

Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aint never gonna find that though brotha. Not in the modern world. Not the attractive ones. The world is too globalized.
I do agree with you though. It is better to find a good girl with a good foundation to work with. Usually they are ugly and in remote parts of the world. This hot chick who is inherently a good partner is a male fantasy.
Ok then how would that girl look like? does her body count wouldn’t matter at all as long as long as she’s good?

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Never Expect Women To Behave Logically

Stop expecting women to behave logically and rationally and save yourself some major headaches. Instead see women for what they are: creatures to accompany you on this journey called life, enhance your already great life, provide sexual pleasure and reproduce your seed.

2. Never expect women to stick around.

Love doesn't last forever. It's a cherry blossom that fades away. Always be ready to see a woman for the last time whenever she walks out the door.
This isn't faking non-neediness. You should believe and internalize this. Its part of the skin thickening process.
Enjoy everything about her and then let it go. Fvck her good, cook meals, take flicks,
carve in stone good memories. Then let it go.
All cherry blossoms die eventually but there will always be new ones next year. Those cherry blossoms will eventually die too. And then you will find new ones again. And so on. The cycle goes on.
That weird thing is that, once internalized, this state of zen actually makes women more likely to stick around. But always remember to never expect a woman to look better than the first time you fvck her.

2. Don't expect her to put you first ahead of her own family.

Blood is thicker than an LTR. When push comes to shove, it is rare for a girl to put her man ahead of her own flesh and blood. I suppose that's understandable, but we should still be aware of it.

3. Never expect women to remain loyal.

Her hypergamic drive is, by it’s very nature, insatiable. Comes in waves of unpredictability when the chips are down. Never forget that.

4. Never expect women to reminisce fondly of your past experiences with her.

Women can and will drop memories at the drop of a hat once she finds someone better. She may think about the past with you every now and then, if you left a big enough alpha imprint on her, but don't count on the last bit of burning ashes. The term War Brides, comes to mind.

5. Never expect a women's words to mean anything. Always pay attention to her actions.

This has been said many times, but many dudes still don’t know how to weather this storm.
They secretly cling onto the hope that maybe women are noble and that they abide by their words like their brothers or fathers do. Nothing could be further from the truth. Her words hold as much worth as the wind that carries them away. Her actions, on the other hand, do carry weight.
She says, "I don't do anal." But later on, you 'accidentally' stick it in anyway and she turns into a ravishing sexual beast screaming at you to yank her hair harder. They always leave a paper trail.

6. Never expect women to love you unconditionally like a good mother

Part of becoming a man is seeing the world and people for who they are, and not living with rose-colored glasses over your eyes. With women, understand that they're for the most part, incapable of loving unconditionally.
There are good women out there who will love you the best they know how. The softer the traumas, the more fluid her love.
I've had girls really love me/are 'in love' with me and for all intents and purposes they do, however, have you ever wondered how a girl can say "I just don't love you anymore"? Because their love for you is based off of feelings and not reality. If their feelings sway in a different direction so goes their love.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you have a woman or want one?