Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 stages of loss

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woke up in agonizing pain and lost my temper detroying my house this morning..
lol, so it was months of stifled up pain and drama, bitterness that was releasing itself, being stuck in the denial, depression, bargaining phase. I feel much lighter now and already going into the acceptance phase, feeling happy about dropping the chit my ex did and happy to move on to bigger and better things finaly, fully aware without delusion that you may fvck yourself up again and fall back into one of the 4 other phases, you must fully commit to each one and express yourself, I know I've bounced back and forth between all of them several times now.

I wrote this out on my phone aND hopefully will help some of you

accept
it's over, nothing is salvagable.
this one person is a complete stranger ,now she/he's dead and nothing will ever bring them back.

cutting your losses and moving on fully. understanding it was you that got yourself in this situation in the first place, you feel great letting it go and moving on to a new promising situation you can smartly invest in. slivers of excitement start coming into you, ready for new experiences and coming to peace with the huge losses.

hey, I've invested so much of my time and effort for you to try and fix things but ended up losing my soul and everything I held dear in life.. I've lost my innocents towards other human and was really hard to learn the harsh truths of reality.

you're not my lover anymore and it's okay, best of luck to you. have an amazing life.

bargaining
texting, calling, meeting up, being nice, doing favors, sleeping with them, going out with them at night with friends(rationalizing to yourself being friends is better and it can work)
will neverrrrrr ever work, ever, ever, ever.
you can't bargain life for a dead persona to come back. doing so is living in blindness and will make things worse.

denial
hope they come back, fear of letting go because theirs a chance they will reconcile and you want to be there when they do, knowing you missed that oppurtunity will devastate even more.
strangely enough they will come back and will send you right back into the other 4 stages.

anger
when you've gotten your ass handed to you going through bargaining, acceptance, denial

depression
numbness, beaten down, no hope, bad memories, ptsd, flash backs, demonic possesion, burned out by anger, hurt from bargaining, over investment. the siuations a lost cause. inability to let go.