Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 girls, one week, friends, what to do?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 5 phone numbers from 5 girls. I am in some way interested in each of them, and they've all shown interest in me.

I have one week off from school.

Do I call each one up and call each on dates on different days?

They'll talk to eachother...I can't imagine "hey im going on a date with smooth"..."oh hey i did yesterday!' will look to good.

Advise is highly welcomed.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go out with all of them and just see what happens.

Just writing that I had visions of them talking to each other and saying "I went out with smooth" "So did I" "Me too?"... HAHA

I would do it just to get a kick.

Or, pick one or two girls and go out with them.

stonedtokki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup. I've read/know of guys who tell girls flat out "I won't be a good boyfriend. I'm not very nice, kind, give gifts, all that other afc bull****. And I'm seeing other women." And they are players. Being so blunt makes you seem honest and what you're telling them makes you seem unreachable, the hard to get bad boy who they want to tame. But don't flat out tell them first thing, build rapport with them first.
And wtf, are you DATING them or just going on A date with them? Just make sure they all realize it's a date (which will prob contribute to your un-reachableness - wtf, I don't think that's a word, but whatever) and you'll be straight. And don't forget what this is all about: having fun. :p These girls don't mean ****, there are other girls out there, and you'll learn from this no matter what happens. So go out there and chill. :cool:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go for it! Hell, anytime you can raise controvery about yourself (good or bad) is in your favor. It's probably a good thing if all the girls talk about how they had fun dates with you :D

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And wtf, are you DATING them or just going on A date with them? Just make sure they all realize it's a date
bingo. theres nothing wrong with seeing several women at once. it would only be an issue if you were to lead them into assuming its an exlusive relationship - WHILE you saw other women.

if they discover eachother, GREAT. makes you look even more valuable. if they give you flak, be honest and say hey baby, im just testing the waters.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to schudule dates all on the same day, if some cancel, no prob, you ahve backup, if you have extra girls, call and cancel politely with plenty of c+f, believe me, cancel on whoever you are most interested in, because their interest level will skyrocket.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go on a date w/ each of em...take advantage...5 girls man...chances are somethin good is gonna come out of this.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
nothigns better than a good ol' fashion cat fight, go on the same date with all at the same time and get some ky jelly and have a ky jelly wrestling match (old skool) SH*T'D BE PHAT!

" YOU MY BOY BLUE!!!"

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop braggin. j/k :)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capitol39
Stop braggin. j/k :)
haha, i know your jk, but his not bragging, his just a confident person ;)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First Girl: Family Vacation

I didn't really pickup much from her voice, I'm one to read a girl's physical emotions not their vocal. It's not an excuse however, because that would be an exceptionally shi!!y one.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second Girl: Answering Machine

Will try again later :) . I have block so it's not like she'll know I called once already ;) .