Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

49 yr old checked my profile out on Match

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I noticed a 49 year old, HB7 for her age looking at my profile so I wrote to her and she replied back. She pointed out how on my profile I said at my age I have no preference one way or another if I want kids or not and she said good because she views herself as a MILF and someday GILF lol.

She's a high school teacher too. My profile says I own a small business. She told me she'll talk later because she's going to her second job right now.

Is this a possible gold digger? Since she's single mom "adult kids" working two jobs she's looking for a guy to support her?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry , she will see right through you and you won't have to worry about a second date.

I seriously doubt you have it in you to attract this woman, and you are just looking for another excuse to be too picky.

1647895807303.png

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry , she will see right through you and you won't have to worry about a second date.

I seriously doubt you have it in you to attract this woman, and you are just looking for another excuse to be too picky.

View attachment 8137
See if she replies again. She was heading out for work. She double messaged. Sent one and the. Half hour later sent another since i didnt reply back right away.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She could just want to get laid. In which case the bar is set low.