Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

45 Minute Fat Burning Workout - FitnessMadeSimple.com

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I followed the following workout with results of 20 lbs fat loss per month. It was between 10 to 20 lbs per month. 20 at first, but from the on less. I used a scale to verify it was fat loss only, not muscle. In fact, my muscle mass remained the same as at the begginning (this is because my diet does allow for muscle growth).

I don't think that simple push and pull while cutting back is good enough. That is because this workout reults in muscle gain, not muscle gain and fat loss.

The workout I'm about to present is done a cardio pace, 120 heart bits per minute or more, meaning you will loose fat while gaining muscle.

I decided ot take chance after seeing a guy's before and after pic that wasn't much. This workout was made by fitness celebrity, James Basedow, I just tell you waht you do. I don't tell you the right way to do it.

The workout is with dumbells, and proper way to do it is very important, this is why it is best to get the video with instructions. www.fitnessmadesimple.com .......... Workout works so good because it is supersetting. meaning you keep your heart rate at cardio pace. This amounts to looseing fat while building muscle. Great stuff, I lost 40 lbs in two months, and got great muscle definition out of it.

Any workout you pick and stick with will produce resutls.

CHEST AND BACK

Incline Press + Bentover Rows................................. 2 Sets Of 10 Reps
Flat Bench Flyes + Single Arm Rows ......................... 2 Sets Of 10 Reps
Incline Push-Ups ................................................... 1 Set of 10 Reps
Decline Push-Ups ................................................... 1 Set of 10 Reps

LEGS

Squats + Standing Calf Raises ................................... 2 Sets Of 10 Reps
Lunges + Stiff Leg Deadlifts ....................................... 2 Sets Of 10 Reps

SHOULDERS & ARMS

Shoulder Press + Lateral/Frontal Raises ...................... 2 Sets Of 10 Reps
Alternate Curls + French Press .................................. 2 Sets Of 10 Reps
Concentration Curls + Tricepts Kickback ..................... 2 Sets Of 10 Reps

ABDOMINALS
5 "Power Minutes" Done In Succession

Trunk Twists
Standard Crunches
Alternate Bicycles
Oblique Crunches :)30/Side)
Leg Raises

ABS are done in 5 minutes, with each execrise lasting one minute. Try it. It's gonna kill you the first time. Definition you get from these is much better from the machine you're using.

To do the workout you need a bench, and weights. Recommended 20 lbs per dumbells (aks 40 lbs adjustable) weights. Then, 30 lbs, 40 lbs, 50 lbs, and 60 lbs, etc, hex dumbbells. You can increase weight 20 lbs at a time, but as you go higher it will be harder to do so.

Workout must be followed every 48 hours or two days. Your heart pace must be 120 bit sper second or more during the workout, something to consider while doing it. If you're less, then you building muscle, if you're more, then you're building muscle and loosing fat at the same time.

Because this is a dumbbell workout, you get more definition. This is because it take more muscle to balance the bells. This workout is much more effective than a simple push and pull and you loose more weight.

This workout must be suplemented with diet and cardio.

Cardio, 40 minutes per day or more. Diet enough to make you loose 5 lbs per week, i.e enough calories to make you loose that much per week.

Go for it. I've seen seen those who follow push and pull, and they don't come close to loosing 20 lbs per month and the defnition you get from using dumbbells. I literally have an HB9 going nuts over me after 2.5 months of this. Good stuff. Results depend on quality, so there is a proper way of doing this all. Get a video. Else, if you're a a nerd, use P2P to search for "45 fat burning"......

FMS is a good sh1t done by good people who know what they talking about. These forums, forget it. War Boss Alex does not know what he is talking about. He suggested I am too fat to run. But here I am, two months 40 lbs lost. Kiss my a55 b1tch. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fitness+made+simple

P.S. This sh1t is both easier and much more effective (when loosing fat) than going to gym every 48 hours. If you want to gain muscle, after you follow this, then you need to go to gym.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
FMS is a good sh1t done by good people who know what they talking about. These forums, forget it.
if you believe these forums offer bad advice, ignore them. don't post stuff that will only confuse.

Kiss my a55 b1tch.
please, please keep this up. flame the most knowledgeable posters on the board and get yourself banned. you'll be doing the rest of us a favor.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Band Me Now B1tches. 40 Lbs Lost, More Of The Way, JUST ABOUT FVCKING YOUR BRAINS, AND YOU GRILFRIENDS. THRE IS A LINK, CLICK IT. WHEN YOU LOOK HOT LIEK THAT YOU MIGHT HOE YOUR A55 AND GET NOTICED, **** FACE.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you'd lose fat with catabolic aerobics like that. You could lose fat eating 500 calories a day or running five miles every day. The fact of the matter is that losing 5lbs a week is unhealthy, eating 1600 calories a day is unhealthy, however if you have 40lbs of blubber on you then ANYTHING would work. And I'm 99.9% sure you didn't gain any muscle in this time.

I tend to advise people how to lose fat on the assumption that muscle gains or at least muscle maintainance is also a goal. But if you have 40lbs of extra weight on you (and if you lost 5lbs of weight a week then you had more than 40lbs to lose, which makes you pretty close to obese - result being that you'd lose weight just by moving around quickly), then muscle gains should not be a priority.

And running while carrying so much extra weight is NOT good for your joints, I don't care what anyone says. Sure you could run. Doesn't mean you should.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude circuit training is for girls. My girlfriend does this. You are going to be lifting very small dumbbells for a very long time.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Circuit training for girls?
What are you, high?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
This ain't no magic in here. It's science and common sense. Designed and packaged nicely by a fitness guru, not some attention wh0re from the forums.

That idiot even believes I lost muscle. What a dumb fvck.:rolleyes:

Next time you go lifting and spend a good hour on that, look in the mirror, try to catch some definition. :crackup:

Last edited:

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
:crackup: @ circuit training being for girls... If you think it's for girls, check this guy out: www.RossTraining.com
dude this guy uses a sled. he doesn't do '2 sets of 10'. jesus christ. he does compound and endurance stuff, that's why he hasn't 'dieted' and 'toned' himself down to a weakling with 40 minutes of pure cardio every day. circuit training is fine for endurance. malnourishing and exhausting your body isn't going to 'reveal' the muscles underneath so you look like this guy. you have to get strong, not prance around the gym like my gf.
Wikipedia on circuit training:
'Those wishing to optimise increase in strength or muscle bulk (hypertrophy) might be better advised to reduce the number of repetitions performed and increase the weight to be lifted or increase the intensity, when hydraulics or elastics is used.'
Ross Enamait on hardcore training:
'I focused either on multiple sets (low reps) of more strenuous loads or faster (more explosive) movements where my focus was speed-strength and explosive-strength. I was able to gain size without the traditional bodybuilder workout.'
So: just because it isn't bodybuilding doesn't make it circuit training. I think we just disagree on the definition.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
mintxx said:
dude :cheer:

AND THESE GUYS USE GIRLY WEIGHTS AND DO FUNNY GAY WORKOUT. :up: http://www.fitnessmadesimple.com/success.php

HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE SMART IF YOU TOO DUMB TO CONSIDER THE FACTS. 120+ LBS IN WEIGHTS ON YOU WHILE DOING THIS IS A HELLA WORKOUT. PUSH/PULL IS LAME AND FOR WOMEN..... AND GAY MEN.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'Go for it. I've seen seen [sic] those who follow push and pull, and they don't come close to loosing [sic] 20 lbs per month and the defnition [sic] you get from using dumbbells.'
I am not disagreeing with the OP. But the routine he posted will not give anyone size nor strength. Interesting fact for you: muscle is heavier than fat. The dieting and cardio are what is making these people look toned; all the weights are doing is saving existing muscle from wastage and making it appear more defined. You will never see rowers, boxers, cyclists, or anyone else without a totally sedentary lifestyle attempting to waste themselves like this; not one person on the page you mention refers to any kind of competitive sport. They are all simply doing this for appearance only, and have not gained any strength or stability or anything useful. It's all about 'looking good with your shirt off'. It's disturbingly similar to modelling anorexia, but now it's men who are into it as well. I'm 6'4", 200 pounds, and if I doubled the volume, halved the weight and ate/exercised like a hamster for around 4 weeks, I'd look similar to some of these fools with 15lbs burnt off my torso, but my bench and squat would probably drop and my endurance in the pool would drop off as well. I'm interested in performance and presence, not being a shiny, malnourished, bulging runt with a perma-tan and a 100 yard stare.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mintxx said:
dude this guy uses a sled. he doesn't do '2 sets of 10'. jesus christ. he does compound and endurance stuff, that's why he hasn't 'dieted' and 'toned' himself down to a weakling with 40 minutes of pure cardio every day. circuit training is fine for endurance. malnourishing and exhausting your body isn't going to 'reveal' the muscles underneath so you look like this guy. you have to get strong, not prance around the gym like my gf.
Wikipedia on circuit training:
'Those wishing to optimise increase in strength or muscle bulk (hypertrophy) might be better advised to reduce the number of repetitions performed and increase the weight to be lifted or increase the intensity, when hydraulics or elastics is used.'
Ross Enamait on hardcore training:
'I focused either on multiple sets (low reps) of more strenuous loads or faster (more explosive) movements where my focus was speed-strength and explosive-strength. I was able to gain size without the traditional bodybuilder workout.'
So: just because it isn't bodybuilding doesn't make it circuit training. I think we just disagree on the definition.
That is a strength workout... most of his conditioning routines involve circuit training.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
if you lost 5lbs of weight a week then you had more than 40lbs to lose, which makes you pretty close to obese - result being that you'd lose weight just by moving around quickly

When I first got a job as a baggage handler at the airport I lost 30 pounds in a month and I still ate fried chicken everyday. If you're fat enough doing ANY physical activity will get results.