"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

43 year old needs dating advice

frankcd

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
NJ
Should I start a new thread and label it:

"44 Year-old needs dating advice"

Just wondering?

P.S. I am most likely going to post until I can manage a date or maybe two dates from the same woman. Hopefully I will achieve this by the holidays...

Frank
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
Originally posted by frankcd
Should I start a new thread and label it:

"44 Year-old needs dating advice"

Just wondering?

you're a DJ, you can call it whatever the fcuk you want. call it "fcuk you, give me advice", if you want.
 

frankcd

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
NJ
I do not know if I would phrase it that way.

But I get the drift.
 

frankcd

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
NJ
Hello All,

I found this site and it seems to be accurate. I do not understand how that one author told me when a woman turns her back to you see is playing hard to get. Obviously that was not the correct reason...

Oh, I have been talking to the woman I said I know you all have boyfriends. She seems to want to talk. Interesting...


Still seeking others.

@http://www.steelballs.com/the_cove/bodylang.htm

see ya,
Frank
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top