Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40 beads method -- you've got to be kidding me!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.howaboutwe.com/date-repo...-should-you-bribe-your-boyfriend-using-beads/

My girlfriend saw this on TV the other day and told me about it (she wants to be damned sure I'm getting all the sex I want out of her so I don't dump her). Personally I thought it was kinda funny the way she brought it up, but it also proves to me that I'm doing something right if she's trying to please me by offering up more sex. Anyway, on to the validity of this "method".

Personally I think it's pretty sad and a testament to the sorry state of affairs of one's relationship if you had to resort to this sort of begging and pleading to get your wife to have sex with you. As RT and Athol Kay will tell you, pu$$y begging doesn't work, which is the heart of the 40 Beads Method. Then again it should be no surprise that it was created by a woman, from the female imperative perspective.

Guys, if you want more sex, just run the MAP by Athol Kay of Married Man Sex Life. I read the Primer a while back and it's dead on when it comes to keeping your woman's fires stoked, as is one of the best examples of relationship game advice I've seen to date. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good stuff out there on the subject, and I don't mean to sound like a fanboy, but it really is the best one-stop shop, so to speak, that I've found for long-term relationship game in the close to 6 years I've been in this community.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome book. It pulls in premium advice from multiple sources and disciplines. Everything from how to pick a wife, to why it's gotta be you to lead, to nuclear options for cheating wives. I just wish he'd write a version for re entering the dating market at 40.
Actually if I had that book four years ago, I might still be married.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Awesome book. It pulls in premium advice from multiple sources and disciplines. Everything from how to pick a wife, to why it's gotta be you to lead, to nuclear options for cheating wives. I just wish he'd write a version for re entering the dating market at 40.
Actually if I had that book four years ago, I might still be married.
Oh, youre talking about the Marrid Man Sex Life Primer. For a second I thougt you were talking about the 40 beads book.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
a barter system based on good behavior, involving beads.
That's as far as I got. Any woman trying to pull this on me: insta-dump. Western women have this whole "train your man" mindset, I refuse to be domesticated.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was talking about married man. I didn't look at the other thing, didn't know it was a book.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Then again it should be no surprise that it was created by a woman, from the female imperative perspective.
Your not wrong:
she has to be ready to have sex within the next 24 hours — unless he’s behaved poorly! If his behavior is not up to snuff (and obviously Evans herself is the only arbiter of this), she can “turtle” her husband, aka dump out all of the beads.
This is fvcked up in many different ways.

1. She just naturally assumes the wife be the moral compass. Wife good behaviour, husband bad behaviour. Of course :rolleyes:

2. Knock on effect being wife will assume a leadership role. Yeah that's going to last, you can almost hear the cha-ching from a cash register and divorce papers rustling

3.Puzzy begging, reward system. There goes that cha-ching again.

This is bloody terrible. Try the 32 teeth method where if this dead sh!t author unleashes something as toxic and detrimental to relationships again she loses all of them.:down:

edit: Hah I just watched the clip, she says " If your married to a complete jerk this is not for you". At least she admits this is only reserved for the herbs (soon to be every 2nd weekend dads)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read the title of this thread, I first thought it was about some kind of a sex toy fetish...

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** this 40 Beads ****. What the **** is that ****? Is that real??! No Man should EVER do that ****.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another gimmicky method some b!tch created to sell some books. Even the reviewer who wrote the article in the link has problems with this idea.

Don't let things like this bother you. No, it's not the end of society as we know it. It's just another wannabe relationship author trying to gain her cult following and be the next big thing.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile, she's probably fųckin the piss outta the pool boy while Captain AFC is waiting for the beads to build up!

I'd shove all 40 of those fųckin beads up her aṣṣ followed by a swift kick and make it rain little round balls in that bedroom.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Not really my thing but if a guy is a sub-beta married shmuck whose wife detests him so much she refuses to sleep with him, I could see how it might help.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. What's even more funny is that some women hate this book because they can't get passed the idea that they have to have sex anytime the husband puts a bead in the bowl.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman would completely lose respect for a man that agrees to this. It's basically letting her wear the pants in the relationship and we all know when that happens it's only a matter of time before she acts out and cheats on you.