Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4 years worth of progress... Thank you sosuave.

MoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose since I rarely post here and I joined 4 years ago, I'll show some progress pictures.

When I came here, 240, people tell me I didn't look quite that big but i got the medical records to prove it. I had no social skills and never had sex or a GF. Since then I've had more success with women than I dreamed and most all of it came from here. You guys have helped me in ways unimaginable.

I went from being a fat ugly kid to a someone girls actually think is "hot". I make girls nervous now, just your presence will in a good way once you start to be alpha. My god the look in some girls eyes, their lip licking. Holy ****, its enough to drive me nuts.

You guys rock. You know your ****. You teach it well. Keep up the good work and keep helping people get out of that "hole"... Or in to it. However you look at it. Help them realize that the trick to being Alpha is realizing that you really are an amazing person and no one can tell you otherwise. People will start to feed off your alphaness. I'm sure DJ's here can attest to that.

Be you, Be happy to be you, Be the guy other guys want to be. It's all on you.

First picture is me when I joined, Second is me a few months ago. I've lost some fat/gained some muscle since then aswell. Around 178 in second picture.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs359.snc4/44225_483541960548_576190548_7212670_7130570_n.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9744/imga0351.jpg

This is me visiting my friends from high school.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs827.snc4/68747_1621038521279_1095906660_31725175_615323_n.jpg

MoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys seriously... I don't mean to get sappy on you, but the **** I went through getting to where I am. It's nuts. Dealing with Body Dismorphic Disorder and seeing nothing but fat when I look in the mirror. Trembling while sitting on a public bus. Literally being afraid to walk out of my house.

You guys really did in a lot of ways help save my life. I was so depressed I wanted to die every day. This forum helped me not become someone I wasn't, but become someone I was supposed to be and just couldn't see. It helped me see who I really was.

It's not just about sex, it's about being happy. About being able to stand tall and be proud of yourself. And once you get to the point where its not the company of a woman that brings you happiness, but just being alive... Women feed off that because a lot of them are like us. They cling to those that are legitimately happy, want what they have. Something money can't buy and a gym can't build for you.

I'm damn near in tears righting this (how un-alpha of me), but I can't help but say it one more time. Thank you guys. Thanks for showing guys like me that there is something worth living for. That life gets better if you work for it. And that by god.... When it ****ing rains... it POURS.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job!

Maybe you could tell us how it went. This kind of story always is motivating.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent! Reading your first and second posts, and looking at the pictures, I'd say you are an example of what guys here should do.

I have also been helped by this forum, and I had great success last year, thanks to the tips and the mindset I learned on this forum.

Last edited:

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work man!

I think this place helps people out in many different ways, I always was athletic & cut looking and had somewhat decent game. My problem was that I was just like too many other guys, I dressed just like everyone else at the club, did the same things, etc. in other words I just didn't stand out. This place showed me how to do that, how to dress differently & more hip, how to act & carry myself differently. I found that once I differentiated myself from most other guys, girls really took notice.

Quinlan

Reaction score
I am very glad to see your progress regarding weight loss,
i am to much conscious about my weight. My weight is increasing day by day.. I will try to follow your ideas with fully concentration...
Los Angeles Boot Camp

Last edited: