“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

4 years and I have had it.

The DomMega

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Pain is just weakness leaving the body. Stand up, be a man, and get rid of this beotch. You have better, more productive things you can do with your time, than just her. No more excuses. And I'll sum it up there.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Damn, i felt like posting cause i feel for you, you really need a change FAST!!

I didnt have to read you saying you were just with her till you found someone better, i knew that since your first post. Its obvious, you're just with her cause you're afraid of not getting any.

Well, you cant be afraid, and sooner or latter you'll get it. Start "activating" your life, going to a gym, going to places where you can meet people and make groups of friends. Dont waste time online, its a waste of time.

Read the bible, do a boot camp if you have to.

I give you 3 to 6 months for you to feel relieved for dumping this girl.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by So Many Ways
In the words of the eloquent Tom Leykis, "Dump That B!tch!!!"
I second the notion!!!
 

Neomic2005

New Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I've been ignoring her lately, she rarely calls me but she ALWAYS text messages me which I tell her to stop but she always does it I never respond to her. AT 3 in the morning she texts me "i love you dont ever become someone i would hate. please hubbiepromise on our babies we were supposed to have?!" (no im not married to her she just calls me that)

I just didnt respond to it and for now I'm just not going to associate with her until she gets the picture that Im sick of her and dont want to be with her
 

The DomMega

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Originally posted by Neomic2005
I've been ignoring her lately, she rarely calls me but she ALWAYS text messages me which I tell her to stop but she always does it I never respond to her. AT 3 in the morning she texts me "i love you dont ever become someone i would hate. please hubbiepromise on our babies we were supposed to have?!" (no im not married to her she just calls me that)

I just didnt respond to it and for now I'm just not going to associate with her until she gets the picture that Im sick of her and dont want to be with her
You shouldn't associate with her regardless of whether or not she figures that out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top