4 Undeniable Truths About Women

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Good theory overall.

As far as 10% of the men doing 90% of the women - maybe they COULD, but they don't. Why would a 9 or 10 want to sleep with a 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8?

If there are 10 men and 10 women, they pair off according to looks. Sort and shuffle.

Mike32ct said:
I also like to use the stripper example.

1. Men go to a strip club and see a gorgeous stripper. The men are generally laid back, joking with their buddies, and maybe buy a dance or two. But all in all, the men are relaxed about it and don't get too crazy.

2. Women go to a male strip show and see a gorgeous guy. The women go absolutely NUTS yelling, screaming, trying to grab the guy, etc.

So who puts looks on a bigger pedistal?
Well to solve this we'd just look at what women pay those men for sex. Do they pay more than $500? Then they don't put looks on a bigger pedestal.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Good theory overall.

As far as 10% of the men doing 90% of the women - maybe they COULD, but they don't. Why would a 9 or 10 want to sleep with a 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8?

If there are 10 men and 10 women, they pair off according to looks. Sort and shuffle.

Well to solve this we'd just look at what women pay those men for sex. Do they pay more than $500? Then they don't put looks on a bigger pedestal.
Gentlemen I do believe the answer we are looking for regarding this is the following quote that I have just created...because I am just that damn cool....nah.

"Men and Women put looks on the same pedestal they just express it in very different ways because Testosterone and Estrogen are completely different hormones"

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
bigneil said:
Good theory overall.

Men are willing to pay more because sex is generally more difficult for a man to get than a woman.

Why is it harder for men (generally) to get sex? Because women are more picky about looks, period.

Being very picky about looks is just another form of putting looks on a pedistal.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Women value looks more than anything. The same way you value the look of the iPhone vs Samsung. You don't care that the iPhone has a xxx processor or x many apps, you initially care how it looks. Only after you passed the look test the other technical factors come into play.
In my circles the aspirations/standards of 'dream dates' are just preposterous. You think 'what's wrong with everyone?'.
Partly, guys who fit the mould set by Hollywood that women crave aren't going to want to come to England where I am- it is cold, wet and many women are rough both inside and out.
Don't know for older, but with young women image is important, a hot guy is shown off like a prize or trophy, probably a smug jerk who gets a rise out of everyone 'less'. It is so depressing I can't express.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
For the most part, this is EXACTLY how it works. There's even been research that shows this. Someone is a 6, they try to get a 9 and fail, so they lower their sites to the 8. And so on, until they find their level.

However, this scenario becomes slightly skewed when you throw the CAD in there. He doesn't want to pair off, he wants to bang as many of those 20 as he can (or can stomach :). In the eventuality of time, people do tend to pair off. But before this happens, maybe the cad (who is a 7, let's say) has banged #s 3,4, 6, and 7). So that's how the "20%" actually do "80%" of the fvcking, because they get around more before pairing off. If they ever do pair off.

Deep Dish said:
True, but it’s exceedingly very rarely embodied in the same person. Most of the time, it’s a Hobson’s Choice.
Perhaps. But with all the emphasis on self improvement around here, why not aim high? The guys who are taking care of their body and working on their careers are turning themselves into good catches. I see no downside to being a good catch. To me, being a good provider type doesn't mean you're going to be spending all your money on a girl. It just means you can afford to pay the bills. Which is a good thing.

It also means that you can operate with women successfully both short term and long term, you have the option. The whole "girls fvck the bad boy and marry the chump" idea is nonsense.

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Stallion said:
D. Wear stylish clothes (Suits, Blazers, golf shirts, clean cut khakis put you in the DAD zone or could) (Leather Jackets, chains, tattoos, cooler none proffessional clothes puts you in the CAD zone).
E. Facial hair I dont put much stock in that, but little to none is likely more attractive than lots of facial hair.
While I do agree with some of what you posted, I take issue with this.

I don't like wearing jeans. I roll my eyes when I see some wannabe badass wearing leather and chains. I usually think to myself "Is it halloween?"

I wear slacks every day. A collared shirt. And for me, ties are a must. And, I prefer bow ties. I think they are cool.

Also, I've been one of those guys who has a 5 o'clock shadow by noon since I was 15 years old. I don't want to wear a beard, and I'll be damned if I have to shave twice a day like I did when I was in the USAF. It is what it is, and I really don't care if chicks are turned on or not by it. From my experience, for every girl that is turned off by a shadow, there are about five who are turned on.

I think the key is to do whatever the hell you want to do and be GENUINE. If you want to be the type of guy that wears leather and chains, be GENUINE. If I can easily spot a wannabe, women definitely can.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not many women want **** from strangers, guys. they may want sex in general, now and then, but very, very few of them out and out seek it the way men do. They want a "connection", whatever that means to the individual chick and a guy with a lot of money and even better, a secure income, will always "score" better than a broke man, all other things being equal. Women want a protector/provider, they want the best man that they can get. Men, basically, want as many fertile, status enhancing women as they can get.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I totally agree with the OP and Mike32ct!

Of course women value looks. I also noticed that women, young and old, value looks most. I've also noticed rich guys going to get plastic surgery to look better because they know that women lust after men who look good (cads).

Women tend to do more flaking, choosing, dating, sexing with the cads.

Like Rollo and I say, your bulletproof game and charming personality won't make you look any more physically or financially fit.

On that show "Average Joe", there was a pretty girl who wanted to get married. Later on, there were three beach bods on the show which INSTANTLY turned her head. In the end, there was one beach bod and one average Joe. The beach bod won.

At first, the show's announcer said that personality can triumph. :rolleyes:

Bullsh*t. Personality KEEPS a girl. But what if you didn't get her?

Reaction score
Young Stallion said:
Odd, I have never heard of the moonface theory before. If one were on steroids and then went off them, would moonface go away?
Yes my friend. The moonface is created by excess water retention hence the loss of the shape of your face it just becomes round puffy and almost fatty. Once you're off the juice this does go away.

vlf445

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I totally agree with the OP and Mike32ct!

Of course women value looks. I also noticed that women, young and old, value looks most. I've also noticed rich guys going to get plastic surgery to look better because they know that women lust after men who look good (cads).

Women tend to do more flaking, choosing, dating, sexing with the cads.

Like Rollo and I say, your bulletproof game and charming personality won't make you look any more physically or financially fit.

On that show "Average Joe", there was a pretty girl who wanted to get married. Later on, there were three beach bods on the show which INSTANTLY turned her head. In the end, there was one beach bod and one average Joe. The beach bod won.

At first, the show's announcer said that personality can triumph. :rolleyes:

Bullsh*t. Personality KEEPS a girl. But what if you didn't get her?

So why not be the beach bod with a personality? I'm with zekko here, there's no reason you can't be her provider and her lover.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this depends on the class of girl and to a lesser extent, age group.

All my life I have routinely gotten girls who were technically out of my league because I charmed them. When you do that to a halfway decent women, you become the most handsome guy on the face of the earth to her.

In other words, personality has the potential to eclipse looks. It can blind her. A woman will imagine you to be anything you want to be in her eyes if you play your cards right.

The OPs maxims probably hold true in the twenty-something age group among club chicks but less so as they get older and develop some degree of reality.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
But with all the emphasis on self improvement around here, why not aim high?
I agree. It's the rarity of the dualistic embodiment of both which makes the great catch supremely potent. Although, interesting enough, a woman's need for dominance or nurturing will shift during the month depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle, needing dominance during her peak ovulation.

The balance of power in game does change with age, so it's good to emphasize different elements depending on a chick's age.

Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
All this depends on the class of girl and to a lesser extent, age group.

All my life I have routinely gotten girls who were technically out of my league because I charmed them. When you do that to a halfway decent women, you become the most handsome guy on the face of the earth to her.

In other words, personality has the potential to eclipse looks. It can blind her. A woman will imagine you to be anything you want to be in her eyes if you play your cards right.

The OPs maxims probably hold true in the twenty-something age group among club chicks but less so as they get older and develop some degree of reality.
Absolutely but do you put this down to maturity, biological clock ticking or a mixture of both.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird.... Me and my friends fit mostly in the DAD category, but the results are the opposite of what you claim. Women mostly just want sex with us, and not relationships. Getting laid is very easy - based on looks and appearance alone. Either we're doing something wrong, or you don't know what you're talking about. Do you have personal, first-hand experience to back these claims, or are you running off what you see, and then assuming from there? I'm really curious.

This is just another way of using the nice guy vs bad boy stereotype. That's all it boils down to. The problem with these theories is that there isn't only 2 types of people in this world. Nor is it this simple. You can be nice, ****y, laid back, honest, etc all in one. You can also be short, hot, dress well, be social, and attract women without having tattoos or being bad. There's definitely a middle ground, and most people I know fit that. The nice guy and bad boy do exist, but its such a small minority of people that fit these criteria. I don't know why the extremes are always used in these theories. Most people aren't 1 or the other.

You're trying to simplify something that's not so simple - by placing everyone into 2 categories, and concluding that all women respond to one or the other. Saying the bad boy gets all the sex, and the nice guy gets the leftovers and marriage. It's the same stereotype - just worded and set up differently. It's still wrong.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid phone. Was gonna add: people usually generalize based on personal failure and rejection. They see things from a one-sided perspective. So, using the nice guy vs bad boy argument... I'd counter-argue by saying the bad boy ONLY gets laid because he's attractive, challenging, exciting, etc, but nothing else. So, the woman doesn't want an LTR with him - just sex. Of course, she gives him time to see if he will change, and blah blah. The run of the mill nice guy, meanwhile, is boring, average, and lame, and so, she chooses him last.

There's always multiple ways to look at things. From this perspective, the bad boy isn't in high demand beyond sex appeal. He's only sought after initially because he's hot, or whatever. Much like the skanks and *****es for men. Whereas, the nice, plain, boring folks aren't sought after at all. That doesn't mean there's only one of 2 categories of people to choose from. This applies to both genders.

A good way to look at it is from the perspective of what attracts you. Women are people too, and respond to many of the same things we do. Not many guys are looking for average nice girls - they want hot, exciting, challenging girls. Ding ding.... So do women. But by no means does this apply to everyone. Nor does it mean they seek after this type.

There's so much different ****, man. Some people aren't looking for relationships, some people want a nice guy, some just want to have fun, some are crazy, some want a white guy, some want this, some want that. It all varies by person and situation. There's a lot of factors that go into play. There is no 1, 2, 3 or 4 categories, and you can't generalize what people want based on what you see. Nothing is the same for everyone. Not everyone wants a nice guy after they had their fill of bad boys, and are just looking for someone to use - they actually do want a nice guy.

Stereotypes just make you bitter. Best to avoid them, and take everyone on a case by case basis. Nothing is absolute or definite in this game. I used to be the same way, but I always ended up being proven wrong - by women themselves, no less. That's because no one is the same. If you focus on one type of person, it may seem that way, however.

Also, don't assume that you can't attract women unless you are x and y. You will find that you can. You will also find that, when you hold these beliefs, you will fail for the same reasons you thought you'd succeed. This is why a lot of people become jerks - delusional beliefs, bitterness, anger, etc. But then, they end up failing even worse than before - because what they thought would work doesn't actually work.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning Spinning said:
Absolutely but do you put this down to maturity, biological clock ticking or a mixture of both.
A mixture of both.

However, my observation is that 20-something girls are so seriously demented that there is no way to predict if and how they are going to mature. That remains to be seen.

They live in a media-fueled fantasy world and hence for a man to even have half a shot he has to conform to her perceptions (or perhaps more accurately, her perceived needs). The fact that sites like this are even needed today illustrates the tragedy of the poisoning that has occured in the female mindset.

This is what I hate about "game". Most men just want to be "real" and decent human beings, but find that they have to dance to the music in order to be accepted even by the 5's of the world.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
A mixture of both.

However, my observation is that 20-something girls are so seriously demented that there is no way to predict if and how they are going to mature. That remains to be seen.

They live in a media-fueled fantasy world and hence for a man to even have half a shot he has to conform to her perceptions (or perhaps more accurately, her perceived needs). The fact that sites like this are even needed today illustrates the tragedy of the poisoning that has occured in the female mindset.

This is what I hate about "game". Most men just want to be "real" and decent human beings, but find that they have to dance to the music in order to be accepted even by the 5's of the world.
Great post atom

there truly is a poisoning of the female mindset where no woman 15 to 55 is really immune from the media's stultifying influence..they all lap up the media attention the hills/view/sex and the city merge into one dirge of femspeak.

with the courts and fascist state/corporates backing everything pertaining to feminism the future will be interesting indeed.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Burroughs said:
Great post atom

there truly is a poisoning of the female mindset where no woman 15 to 55 is really immune from the media's stultifying influence..they all lap up the media attention the hills/view/sex and the city merge into one dirge of femspeak.

with the courts and fascist state/corporates backing everything pertaining to feminism the future will be interesting indeed.
It goes for women older than 55!

The courts favor the women in 99 out of 100 sexual harassment cases!

Dating and marriage just might be hell in 2025.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
With all the emphasis on self improvement around here, why not aim high? The guys who are taking care of their body and working on their careers are turning themselves into good catches. I see no downside to being a good catch. To me, being a good provider type doesn't mean you're going to be spending all your money on a girl. It just means you can afford to pay the bills. Which is a good thing.

It also means that you can operate with women successfully both short term and long term, you have the option. The whole "girls fvck the bad boy and marry the chump" idea is nonsense.
This is exactly right. You guys have all forgotten Pook (or maybe you just never agreed with him in the first place... shame on you).

It is very true that looks matter. Let's take away all of the social value Brad Pitt has by virtue of his profession. If he was just some guy that walked in to a bar and as competing against another man who is over weight, poorly dressed, has poor hygiene habits, and bad posture/body language, forgetting everything else, who has more barriers to overcome from the beginning? The fat guy.

Now, it could turn out that Brad Pitt actually has an awful sense of self confidence, masculinity, and his personal worth.... basically has zero "game". And the fat guy is the polar opposite. Will it matter? I don't know, find a fat guy like that and go out and try it, if you're really good looking :D

The point is that I've been getting the impression on this website that guys want to shift the focus of their pursuit of women from things they can control (like Pook's hybrid jerk/nice guy, the "measured man" and expressing positive masculinity per Rollo's theories) to things they can't control as much like looks. Even plastic surgery can only do so much and at the end of the day, we have what we have to work with. You're not going to get any taller... you may be able to lose weight and put on muscle, but if you don't have the discipline to become a better man, you probably don't have the discipline to do those things either. You can improve your hygiene, but no amount of special body wash, moisturizing cream, or anything else is going to give you a sculpted chin and perfectly symmetrical face.

It's laziness guys. Stop being lazy. No one wants to hear this because it's not a magic bullet and isn't something that's going to immediately garner orders of magnitude greater levels of success. It requires personal investment, taking risks, making yourself feel uncomfortable and vulnerable. It really all comes down to what you want though. Are you happy with the status quo? Like, for real? When you go about your life, have you ever seen a dude who is not very attractive with a highly attractive women? I have. If everyone always paired up in an equitable manner according to their physical appearance, then that sort of phenomena should not occur. But it does!

Again, it's not that looks don't matter, but physical appearance seems to be heavily overemphasized right now on these boards. If you aren't keeping yourself well groomed and dressing at least half way acceptably, you probably aren't even at a game level sufficient to be involved in this conversation. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing guys need to debate about looks are the components they can change. Anything else is a waste of time and energy, and sets up for limiting beliefs that will do nothing to enhance your success.

And by the way, I agree with the idea of having a sense of style and direction, but I disagree that wearing a suit, blazer, golf shirt, ect will make you a DAD rather than a CAD. I dress nice, but I don't dress generically, and maybe that's what the OP was referring to. I get compliments all the time about my ties and the color combinations between my slacks, shirt, and sports coat. There's a big difference between walking around in a suit and wearing a suit, and perhaps the problem is that most guys don't know how to wear a suit. I mean, look at Neil Patrick Harris from How I Met Your Mother. The dude is a freaking homosexual off camera, but he dresses in a very non-generic way. His attitude in the TV show is ridiculous and I doubt he would be able to pull 1/10th that well in real life if no one knew who he was and he stayed in that character, but that isn't the point.

The point is that you can't generalize certain articles of clothing or styles of clothing as making a man sex worthy and not sex worthy. A guy could try and go for the "tough guy" look and screw it up and end up being worse than a DAD because he was trying too hard to be a CAD. Like you said, the CAD doesn't care. He's got more important things to worry about than trying to integrate "peacocking" or some other PUA dress strategy in to his life. However, a man expressing positive masculinity, a measured man, will understand the importance of external appearance in a way that transcends his experiences with women. Do you think physical appearance has any relevant application outside of sex? The guy who looks better is going to have an easier road with everything he does, from job promotions, getting bank loans, finding clients and customers, and yes, also from securing the affections of women. But a real man has all of that stuff put in its proper perspective and hasn't lost sight of HIS mission.

And it sounds to me like a lot you have!

If you're sincerely working on yourself, working on your life, God forbid, actually developing life experiences and LIVING, the whole thing with women will all fall together. Focusing on women is a big mistake because it ignores everything higher and more important on the totem poll... and the thing with the totem poll of life is that everything below the level you have reached comes naturally. If you aim above women and succeed, they will not be a problem.

Stop worrying about all of this petty CRAP, stop complaining and get some work done. The message behind what the OP said may be true, but your value and masculinity obscure these contingencies and make them trivial, if you actually have value and masculinity. So go out and get it. Now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ebracer05 said:
You guys have all forgotten Pook
Right, Pook said forget the nice guy and the jerk and just BE A MAN!

ebracer05 said:
It is very true that looks matter.
I know a guy who very much fits the nice guy/AFC mode, but he's a tall good looking fellow and the ladies flirt with him like MAD. But he's married to a very attractive woman and they have children together. He's a family man type, I guess. There's no question there are a lot of women who would like to be in his wife's shoes.

This whole debate on looks really amuses me, because when I first came here everybody was claiming that looks didn't matter at all. They were basically parroting the lines the pickup gurus were putting out. Now the pendulumn seems to have swung, and there are a lot of guys on here now who are saying looks are all that matters.

Personally, I think looks matter to women, they just don't matter as much as they do to men. Women are more likely to look at the whole package that the man has to offer - personality, sense of humor, job, money, social status, style, etc. But that doesn't mean that the guy doesn't have to pass a woman's baseline looks test.

ebracer said:
The point is that you can't generalize certain articles of clothing or styles of clothing as making a man sex worthy and not sex worthy
Yeah, there are different types of guys and different types of looks. Dan Draper, for example. I mean, come on, leather and chains? Is that how we're all supposed to dress in order to attract women? There are certain guys who can pull that look off, but if you're not congruent with it, you're just going to look like a clown.