3Some...

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, i went out, with my dude, lets call him J.

We were standing around at this new bar we've never been to,
they were playing a mix of RnB and House, but mostly House.
and not to be racist but i was the only colored dude there.

My boy J was white too.

beautiful beautiful beautiful!! women everywhere! in the hottest of clothes..

I was kickin it at the bar, and J saw these 3 girls (Red dress HB8, white dress HB9 and pink dress HB8.5) dancing across the floor, with 2 AFC looking guys that had NO idea how to dance..

He dared me to go up and pick up the White dress chic, she had one of the AFC's behind her he hadnt put his hands on her either..

So i accepted it and walked past them,
i walked up to the Red Dress and said,
"If ya'll were trying to do a flag day, you've got the Stars and Stripes in the wrong colors, its Red White and Blue.."
She looked at me confused, and at this point the white dress came closer to see what was going on.
I got their attention tho, coz both of them were standing next to me.

She asked me what i was talking about..
Me: I said, if this was flag day, you guys got the colors wrong, coz its red white and blue not red white and pink!
Red: hahahahah
White: omg we didnt even notice!

me: Yeh i mean, i saw you guys and figured ok they got the STARS right, and wanted to know if your BOYFRIENDS were the STRIPES?

They Together: NO! they're not our BFs they're just friends

at this point the pink dress had also joined and the 2 guys they were with were dancing by themselves looking at me talking to their girls like WTF!

J steps in and goes
"Excuse me ladies, is this black guy bothering you beautiful women?!"
they:No he's funny.

J: Yeh i know thats why i hang out with him

I intro myself to the red and white dress while J intro'd himself to the pink.

at this point, i get that J was into the pink dress chic, hence the dare.

So i let him do his thing, while i picked the white dress and
"Im sure you can dance MUCH better than that...you just need someone that knows how to twirl you around to twirl you around huh?"
she: hahahaha..lets dance..

Red dress stands there looking at us dance for 2 minutes,

I pull her in and i got 2 hot honeys twirling around me one in each hand.

They start buying me and J drinks.
i dont drink, so i got Red bulls they got pretty tipsy.
especially red dress.

She says something to White dress.
they pull me aside and ask if i live close by.
i say yes, 10 minute cab ride.

they say, they live about 45 miinutes away and dont wanna go with those guys they came with ( who at this point are nowhere to be seen)

i say "if you guys are wanna stay over, then you need to do something for me! this aint no free ride!"
they laugh" ok whats up?"
me"whose cooking me breakfast?ive been wanting to eat poached eggs on toast for DAYS"
Red dress: ME! i make the best poached eggs!

me: done! you guys are staying over at the flyest bachelors pad you'll ever SEE!

2 hours later white dress is kind of sober, red dress and i hooked up twice, white dress and i hooked up once.
im splitting attention between both of them taking one to the smokers area, hook up, bring her back, take the other one.

J and pink dress take care of the one i leave behind. lol

J and pink dress also wanna stay over at mines.

so we all head back to my place

I give J and his girl the sofa bed in the lounge with the mood lighting.
this means the girls have to either
sleep on the floor,
or sleep with me in the bed.

Im in bed with 2 HOTTTTTT chix.
i change into something comfy,
they try to sleep with what they wearing,
i say
Plz tell me! you two are not sleeping with those on!
coz the ruffling dresses are gonna keep me up all night!

so they giggle and say smtn to me, i cant remember
but i get them down to their bras and thongs.

get in bed and i propose we play a game since white dress cant sleep.

the game?
One of us puts our hand out and touches the other two under the blanket and tries to figure out what body part it is.
Ive got one girl on either side of me, so this is looking good.

i eventually start touching both of them in places that are naughty and purposely guess the wrong body part.

This gets them laughing.

we can hear J and pink dress going hard at it, moaning etc.
we laugh more.

i say ok, lets see who can moan like pink dress can , coz thats pretty sexy.
and to make it more real, im gonna touch them so they moan with more feeling.

touch red dress, she moans starts rubbing herself, im grabbin her t!ts.
i give her a 7 for sound effects and 7.5 for visual

white dress tried harder, i give her 8 for both, red dress feels competitive.
goes again. gets a 8, but i say if she wants to do better ive got a trick.

"im going to put my lips on your neck area and i guarantee you'll moan like none other.."
"Ok, lets see"

i do it, it gets her in the mood.
but under the blanket im touching white dress's vajayjay.
gets her moaning too.

one thing leads to another, and i have one giving me head while im suckin on D cups from red dress.
leads to some good rough s3x, i did some nasty stuff to them and they took it SO well!!

this morning, i wake up, and Red dress wakes up with me and is surprised and almost ashamed of what she did.
i make her laugh and say she doesnt have to keep her promise of cooking me breaky if she doesnt want to, and that i respect her..
and that everyone should experience that, why else would dolphins and humans be the ONLY species that have s3x for pleasure?!!!
and i whisper in her ear "personally i think you moan much more sexier"

she laughs and i ease her into it.
she offers to cook me eggs.
i wake up J, Pink dress and go back into my room for a shower.

White dress wakes up to me taking my suit out of my wardrobe.
she walks into my walk in wardrobe like WOOOOWWW!!!!
im like yeh yeh i know, i need to have a shower.

she also wants to use the bathroom.
i say ok she can use it while im showering.

after she takes a leak, she asks if she can join me in the shower, i say yup, grab a towel from the wardrobe.

we have a shower together.
step out and red dress has cooked breaky.
she wants to have a shower too, so i show her to the bathroom.

i finally kick em out the house after loading up the dishwasher and giving them coffee. they cabbed off.

J and me smiling at each other like hahahahhaa you are a P!MP!!!
high five each other and i realise im 20 minutes late for work.

suited up and caught a ride with J to work.

Red dress = Marina
White dress = Danielle
Pink dress = Sheena

I took Red dress and White dresses numbers this morning.
and they said theyd love to hang out again, asked if J and me would like to go to their flat on saturday night for a movie night.

hmmmmmmmm...

Reaction score
So, you are still playing drums at your church? If so, I'm just curious about the type of church that you go to.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job on the 3some. And good job for your boy, without his dare it might not have happened.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome brother. I just had my first 3some a couple weekends ago. I wrote a FR on it too. Congrats.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah

Crimson: Ive had 3somes before, but never like the one last night, it got really wild and i finally had a chance to use the "tingling" Durex Lube i bought couple weeks ago.
hair pullin, A55 to mouth, girl on girl all kindsa kinky sh!t.. i was like DAYUMM this is what celebs must do all the time!
i had my first quadtityfvk, one was C cup and one D so it was fun!

Kal: Yeh man, had he not dared me, i dunno if it wouldve worked out. but i dont like saying no when im dared to do something.lol. but he got his too. so....win win..

Scars: yeh i just read your report, NICE!! one of them was an an4l virgin, so squeezin my johnson is was interesting. good job bro.

Bible Belt!: hehehehe thanks man..appreciate it.

J and me are going to the girls house this weekend for a movie night and more.

Luke: cmon man!!!why the hatin?

Reaction score
slickaz said:
Luke: cmon man!!!why the hatin?
What hating? You don't know if their souls were going to hell before you fvcked them? You did not lead them to Jesus with the sinner's prayer?

Tell me, how many people did you win to Christ? Why are you playing drums for in your church? Is it a prop? So, when you stand before Jesus Christ on Judgment day what is He going to say? How are you going to account for your three-some and mirade of sexual sins? Oh, sorry Lord, I didn't know. Duh. What was it, the Bible said, to gee, flee from fornication? Oh yeah, ---- too late then.

So, I'm going to assume you go to a dead church, because if you knew God you wouldn't be behaving like this.

Nothing personal, blame it on Alle_Gore and Darth for trolling my "childsplay" threads, if they didn't bother me, then I'd leave you alone too.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, wtf Luke. Are you really that jealous that you couldn't get one woman if your life depended on it while this guy got 2 with ease.

please stop pushing your INSANELY strict religious beliefs on other people.

I've said it before but can we ban Luke please?

Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
ok, wtf Luke. Are you really that jealous that you couldn't get one woman if your life depended on it while this guy got 2 with ease.

please stop pushing your INSANELY strict religious beliefs on other people.

I've said it before but can we ban Luke please?
I think slickaz can speak for himself.

He's a drummer or holds a position in his church. If he were a pastor, or someone that's preaching to his congregation and writing these threads, it would be the same issue. Again, you are in charge, you are holding a position of ministry in a church.

I'm not pushing any religious beliefs on people since slickaz never claimed he was an atheist. He should quit the ministry with the church and beome a lay-person if he chooses to live this disgraceful lifestyle.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
So, when you stand before Jesus Christ on Judgment day what is He going to say? How are you going to account for your three-some and mirade of sexual sins? Oh, sorry Lord, I didn't know. Duh. What was it, the Bible said, to gee, flee from fornication? Oh yeah, ---- too late then.

So, I'm going to assume you go to a dead church, because if you knew God you wouldn't be behaving like this.

All of this from Mr. Fleshlight. Hey, you could have a threesome, too, Luke - just get one for each hand!

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
All of this from Mr. Fleshlight. Hey, you could have a threesome, too, Luke - just get one for each hand!
Let's not forget about posting his detailed and graphic phone sex FR on sosuave. You are so goddamn hypocritical, you do things that are more "Dirty" and sick than anybody else here, and now you're trying to preach to someone.

God wants people to procreate, not masturbate down the phone.

Don't try and be all high and mighty, you tell us about all your detailed lusts of married women, women at your work place, all without regret, and you believe you are a good christian because you have refrained from sex (aka can't get any).

Jesus says that lust is just as bad, if not worse.

It's in the bible, maybe you should read it sometime.

Anyway slickaz, damn good work, I cannot wait to get to your standard.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Let's not forget about posting his detailed and graphic phone sex FR on sosuave. You are so goddamn hypocritical, you do things that are more "Dirty" and sick than anybody else here, and now you're trying to preach to someone.

God wants people to procreate, not masturbate down the phone.

Don't try and be all high and mighty, you tell us about all your detailed lusts of married women, women at your work place, all without regret, and you believe you are a good christian because you have refrained from sex (aka can't get any).

Anyway slickaz, damn good work, I cannot wait to get to your standard.

What he said!

Seems almost every thread of interest I look at is tainted by Luke talking BULLSH!T

Respect to the OP though! :up:

Dj In Hell

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:

No sh!t. He also said a lot about not being a hypocrite and not being judgmental - let thee without Fleshlight cast thy first stone.

Reaction score
dude nice job, this entire thread was priceless, am laughing my ass off atm "luke is the super christian or something" anyway, nice i havent had a three-some yet

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
No sh!t. He also said a lot about not being a hypocrite and not being judgmental - let thee without Fleshlight cast thy first stone.
Just so you know Bible belt, I was agreeing with your point not attacking it, just in case you misunderstood me. :p

Oh and LUKE IS FINALLY BANNED. HOORAH. HUZZAH.

I will miss the comedy element I got from him.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Çock-Star said:
seee i need to be doing stuff like this!!!!!

yo man mad props but let me ask you something though and im trying to learn.

when you talk to these chicks how do you establish that you only are looking to have fun ? because i have problems with girls trying to get me into relationships or try to manipulate me into relationships and its starting to annoy the hell out of me. so what i want to know is that how do you establish that the only thing your good for is sex ?

my thing is that i always throw it out their before anything even happens before we even fuk or anything. i basically just lay it out their that this is what i'm looking for and it's probably not going to go past the sex. you think thats a good idea or what ? see my thing is that i want to be that guy thats laying the pipe down on a chick while she is looking for the guy to be in a "relationship" with if you know what i mean.

help a brother out with some advice. :flowers:
well, I don't say anything unless the girl asks. It's her fault if she thinks your after anything more than some fun. If she asks just be honest.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im super jealous, and I bow to you and your 'disgraceful lifestyle!' I need some serious disgrace in my lifestyle!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha! thanks Solo!...one day bru hopefully we can go huntin lol. make a killin in the water!...

I havent been online for 2 days coz J and me been stayin over at Danielle's house friday night and sat night.

Waaaay tooo much good s3x!

Glad Luke has been banned after all his Hypocritical hatin.
Originally Posted by Çock-Star

seee i need to be doing stuff like this!!!!!

yo man mad props but let me ask you something though and im trying to learn.

my thing is that i always throw it out their before anything even happens before we even fuk or anything. i basically just lay it out their that this is what i'm looking for and it's probably not going to go past the sex. you think thats a good idea or what ?
****-Star, if theres one thing ive learnt on this site, its that you NEVER tell a chic anything to do with that unless she asks.

Its simple bro,
1. You make sure all she see's is the fun side of you.
2. Make her feel excited and naughty
3. Be mysterious (not magical BS but let her not have everything about you served on a plate)
4. Dont start the topic about relationships, where you two are at, what you or she would like, or expectations out of your meeting.

In the past when that has come up, i have always deflected it with, "how about we solve that issue when it actually comes up, im having TOO much fun right now with you to be thinkin about what to do next..besides ur not one of those pushy clingy girls, right?"
the obvious self qualifying answer to that from her would be "No im not" plus she may say something like "but i was just wondering"..
To which you dont give an answer.

you do not bring up the convo of getting serious, you just get what you want and when you are done, tell her you just need to take time off.