37 Years Old! Can I Still Fly?

boneszone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, here goes.

I am a 37 year old guy at 135lbs so I'm a pretty skinny guy. My teeth are crooked and stained from years of neglect. I just got out of a relationship that I was involved in for the past five years.

I want to get back out on the dating scene and that is how I found this forum. I'm a pretty shy person and get all fumbled up when I'm talking to a hot chick plus I'm pretty self-concious about what she will think of my teeth (my smile is horrendous).

I know most of you guys will tell me to get to a dentist ASAP which I plan on doing (it's going to take some time) but I want to get laid now. It could be 2-3months before my teeth get fixed.

So, is there anything I can do to overcome this flaw for the time being and still get laid?

Thanks,

Bones

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you know that Oriental Massage Parlor down the street in the strip mall...

Just joking!!

You might want to take the next couple of months to work on yourself. Build the self-confidence, work out at a gym, and follow this forum, practice where you don't care about the outcome. At the end of that time you will be confident enough to get dates, you will be "trained" in dating, you will have built your self up a bit, and your teeth will be fixed.

In the meantime, introduce yourself to Rosie and her 4 sisters (unless, of course, you get a better offer!)

You are only 37, LOADS of life ahead of you!!!

HTH

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man u can do it! I mean, just work on yourself like others said, and gain some confidence. Mostly, just deprogram yourself from relationship mode into dating once again, and you should be good to go.

Reaction score
1. take this time to build up on your body. Hit the gym 135 is way too light for a man to be at.

2. take this time also to develop your skills.

3. 37 is actually young compared to my 44 years of age so you got lots of time

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll be fine, my friend. I agree with the advice given here. Be positive and work on improving yourself. Let us know how your new smile turns out.

The Unknown Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 41 and can say in all honesty that I have better relationships (and FAR better understanding of women and the dynamics of those relationships) than when I was 21.

You sound anxious, impatient and a tad needy. This will be as obvious to women as hanging a neon sign over your head flashing the word "desperate".

Yes - get your teeth fixed. Definitely put on some weight and go to a gym regularly. Most importantly, relax and worry about yourself first.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother always told me "If a Man says he CAN or he CANNOT hes probably right.

Work on gettting yourself where you wanna be. Self confidence is the key. Be happy with what you see in the mirror. When you like what you see it will be obvious to the world.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 37 and I find that im more popular now with the woman then I have been in all my life. That is ones I got over my last girl/soal mate, partner in crime, hot, beautiful, long hair, great smelling.......... Im done

I don't think the crooked teeth is as much of a turn off as cavity's and stains. The cavity's and stains are easily dealt with. Just go to the dentist and have him do his stuff. I don't think it will take that long to make your teeth white and stain free. The crookedness could work in your favor. Crooked teeth bring out character. They make you.......you. Strait teeth are fake to me. And oh boy don't let it show that your sensitive about your teeth. Pretend that you like them that way. Your a Don Juan, everything about you, is the way you wanted it. In her eyes.

Be confident, chew gum, be funny naturally (not forced) Find something you do well, and invite her to join you, doing it. If she doesn't like what you do best, then oooohhhh well. The next one may like what you do. Or the next, next, next one.

Your Ok