"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

********

apvcovenman_79

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
FL, Miami
this is ******** please help me to figure this out:
if a woman tells the man:

"your jokes are boring!"
(she says this with a big laugh and a bright shining smile)

what the heck do this mean? it sounds contradictory to me ... do I take what she says or what she does ?

Am I with a potential nagger?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
Originally posted by apvcovenman_79

Am I with a potential nagger?
No, you are nagging already. :D


Depends on what she DOES, and how she says it.

If she said it all happy, then maybe she was just playing, and attempting a "neg-hit" on you.

Just respond to her with a random insult. But only if she is talking fast.

"Your jokes are boring!" (said under 2seconds)
"Well your hair is ugly! :p" (said right after she finihses talking)

Do this in a playful funny atmosphere.

Most likely she will go ":eek: :) oh! how could you say that! your so mean!!!" and start applying Kino.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top