Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

31 Ways to Keep the Upper Hand

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Another SoSuaver posted a link to this site and I found an awesome gem. This is actually an article for women called 31 Red Flags That A Guy Is Not Worth Your Time.

We all know this list exists because the guys who did this got laid and the women regret f*cking them because they got chucked afterwards. What women b!tch about most in men is usually what they are most attracted to.

READ AND LEARN -->http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/31-red-flags-that-a-guy-is-not-worth-your-time/

If a woman isn't on her toes around you.. then you're probably on your toes around her. Men today don't want to make women "feel bad" EVER. So they let the woman walk on them instead. Then complain about it. :crackup:

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with most "lists", especially of this sort, I never agree with them 100%. But there are for sure some little nuggets of gold on the list:

9. He makes fun of your taste in music. (Teasing)

11. You know that if you were to say the same things about his interests or what his friends like, he would probably stop answering your texts.

13. You always want to cuddle after sex, and all he wants to do is get out of bed to put a shirt on and start doing other stuff. He tells you that staying in bed all morning is “pointless.”

19. You’re always worried about the idea of “keeping him” and “holding onto him,” because part of you thinks that someone is going to come along and steal him.

21. Being with him has made you irrationally jealous and spiteful of other women, as though every last one of them is an active threat to your relationship.

24. Your friends hate him.(Because they want to fvck him)

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't disagree, but it's best to just not listen to anything women say (in regards to their "wants"), and follow what they respond to. Which, as you say, is usually the same thing they claim to hate. Can't go overboard with this stuff, though, or provide too much negative energy. It also depends on the kind of women, though all the guys trying to be players will wind up with these trashy, drama types. Ha Ha. :kick:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of this made me LOL. Not sure if this chick was trying to be funny, probably not. I feel she was trying to point out that these are signs that the relationship is not healthy. But of course, for the most part, the blame all gets put on the guy.

I'll add to your list Exception:

1. You have no idea what he saw in any of his exes. None of them are very nice, or the kind of person you’d want to hang out with. (Competitiveness. Also, what you see in others his a reflection of your own self.)

8. The kinds of “dates” that you go on aren’t really dates, more just like “hangouts that he was going to do anyway that you happened to get invited on last-minute." (yeah, once we start spending all our money on limos to pick to come pick you up you start to think we're beneath you and you start looking elsewhere.)

10. He makes fun of the stuff you and your friends like doing together or talking about, because he considers it shallow and stupid. (sitting around talking $hit about people behind their backs to make yourself feel better usually is shallow)

12. Your greatest fear is the moment he just totally stops answering you, because a part of you knows that it could happen at any time.(when there is no fear you get comfortable and bored and your eyes start to wander)

16. You’re never quite sure if you’re on a date or a booty call. (99% of the time the goal is sex, is that a surprise?)

17. He demands bl0wjobs, but almost never returns the favor. If you don’t want to give him one, he’ll guilt you about how “everyone does it.” (I'll return the favor, but why wouldn't you want to do it in the first place? Only if we return the favor?)

21. Being with him has made you irrationally jealous and spiteful of other women, as though every last one of them is an active threat to your relationship. (and that, of course, is somehow our fault and makes us a bad guy to be with)

EDIT: This is a prime example of why you should never take dating advice from a woman, most of the time anyways.

Last edited:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha Women logic.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many points would telling an interested girl that she reminds you of your ex score ?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Its not a man's natural inclination to follow women's "rules". This is why men never feel like they can "be themselves" around women --> They follow their "rules" to get p*ssy.

A man acting in his natural piggish state is what women are most attracted to, yet irritated by at the same time. :yes:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and its funny because half on this list woman do, and why is the guy fault if she can't control her emotions? lol I hoped people would make fun of that list but I guess that is asking too much.