Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

304 Alert Files #1: Lady regularly sleeps with 22 guys and manages to brag about it like it's normal

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most people on here probably wouldn't even touch her because she's not really that hot.

This is how "not so hot" women SMV are doing in the dating marketplace.

Would you have got involved with her? She might be mentioning you on the internet for the world to see.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puke-emoj.pgn

Fellas. Focus on the grind.
Built yourself up.
Feck b1tches get money.
Every dime spent on such a woman is a waste of money and time.

I should add this: imagine this is your sister /daughter /MOTHER...why the hell would you say this out un the open??

Are we really this far removed decency? Is there a secret agenda behind all of this encouraging women to be 304,s ?

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we really this far removed decency? Is there a secret agenda behind all of this encouraging women to be 304,s ?
According to conspiracy theorists, yes.
They even manipulate morons to post videos like this on discussion boards to spread the filth.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have always been women of lets say "alternative moral standards" but they had the decency to keep it hidden let alone brag about it.

This kind of behaviour is actually against nature even before their self interest and only people with cuckold fantasies (equally fvcked up in the head but convinced to be stable) could be fine with that or even just accepting it.

The best chance for a woman to have kids and have them a shot at life is to secure commitment from a decent man willing to take care of both...which is the opposite direction of that stuff basically where you only find low IQ kids growing in abusive families lacking male role models and even basic economic support.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to conspiracy theorists, yes.
They even manipulate morons to post videos like this on discussion boards to spread the filth.
Personally I'm actually happy that stuff like this is shared.

Tge bluepilled Disney dream is so hardwired that any man older than lets say 25 neede countless examples to rewire his brain.

Although its a seduction forum, there's a world beyond the seduction. I'd even say that if yhe seduction actually succeeds, a man is prone to catch feelings.

Imagine being unaware of female nature and meeting this woman...I'll be honest: if it wasn't for the redpill I would NEVER even imagine that a woman would shame herself like this on the internet.

Men are here for various reasons. Again, personally I'm happy to learn what's going on outside of my own bubble.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest: if it wasn't for the redpill I would NEVER even imagine that a woman would shame herself like this on the internet.
Perhaps not, but you'd steer clear of her regardless, unless you're unusually thirsty.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not hideous or anything...not fat.
True, but she wouldn't be my first option based on her looks, if I was a guy with allot of options (ie and I'm assuming most people on here).
Also Black women aren't the most sought after women in OLD either. Point being, if she's like that and bragging about it, you can just imagine it must be so much worst for women who are actually in-demand and are hotter and have a similar character that she has. Perhaps it won't be 22 but 50 or even higher.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I guess I overestimated your ability to read women. My bad.
I must've rubbed MANY men here the wrong way. As Donny Hathaway would say: "where is the looooooooove".

How am I to read the fact she is such a big 304 from just a picture ? I dont think she is ugly..but. you're old enough to be my father, so I might learn a thing or two from you.

Explain bitte

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I to read the fact she is such a big 304 from just a picture?
Just 30 seconds of listening to her is enough to notice that she's an attention seeker and not the kind of woman to date. You don't need to know how much of a '304' she is to know that you shouldn't date her.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just 30 seconds of listening to her is enough to notice that she's an attention seeker and not the kind of woman to date. You don't need to know how much of a '304' she is to know that you shouldn't date her.
I agree wholeheartedly with that statement.

I think i have more respect for a professional wh0re than for this one...

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i have more respect for a professional wh0re than for this one...
Respect doesn't mean you want to date them. I respect sex workers and see them as women, but I wouldn't use their services or date them. Doesn't mean they don't deserve boyfriends, as long as their boyfriends know who they put their penis into.