"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

30 Stupid Feminist Questions Answered

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
30 Stupid Feminist Questions Answered

This is a YouTube video in which a man debunks feminist questions. He uses a recent post from another site where women stand on camera and ask questions like “why are guys always thinking about boobs? I don’t think about boobs really at all” or “why can’t guys accept that they have male privilege?” And then he proceeds to prove them wrong using scientific studies and evidence (which the questions are sadly lacking in). All of his sources check out. I checked out a few of them myself.
Personally I thought it was hilarious. Thoughts?
Don’t send this to any feminists you know because it will most certainly piss them off, but it might give you a good comeback the next time you get verbally attacked by a feminist Karen in the checkout line. ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
there is a write version? not going to bother to watch a video for that
 

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
If you don’t want to watch the entire video, (I didn’t, it was 30 mins long), you can just watch the first 5-10 minutes. It’s priceless.
 
Top