Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 Something Women

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating around over the past 12 months sporadically and have learned alot and had some good times and a few bad times, but nonetheless, I'm out in the trenches.

However, there is one thing that I don't have experience with; 30something women.

Now I know that many of the basics still apply regardless of the age, so please don't mention those, its redundant.

I want to know what are the differences in this age group? I have only dated one woman in her 30's in my life, but as i am 29 years old, this demographic will increasingly interact with me.

For those of you experienced in this age group, please list the pros and cons (things to watch out for more often) when dating women in this age group.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main difference is that they have probably been married and possibly have children. If that is the case be prepared to compete with her past perceptions based on past relationships and also her protection of her children. She'll probably be less accessible than the 20-somethings you've been use to.

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, women this age tend to play less games and are looking for a guy with more substance...or money(depending on her priorities).

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find women 30+ to be all that different from girls in their 20's. Maybe I'm lucky that way, because these women tend to look after their weight, have goals and direction, and play less games.

Cons? They look older, they are older (for you), and some may be in a bit of a rush for children and settling.

Aside from that, if you hit it off and if you have the same priorities (settling or dating), age doesn't seem to be a big a factor as it once was.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their 30s provide both equal opportunities and challenges over younger women.

The Pros:
The ones that are experienced play less games, waste less of your time, and can be great lays.
They can tend to be more comfortable in their lives.
The ones that lack experience due to being in bad marriages have repressed sexual desires which are fun to unleash.
The ones you want to date are probably pretty hot for their age and will maintain their figures better than younger, lazier women.
They can be very financially secure and provide better opportunities for travel, etc.
They provide better conversation than younger women.
Most that engage in casual sex are secure with their sexuality and can be wickedly kinky. Damn that's so hot.

The Cons:
They are past their prime and the tendency for you to look at younger women can be an issue. Young women still look hot.
They hear their clock ticking and can just be looking for a sperm donor as much as a lover. Wrap that rascal.
If they are not financially secure, they can be looking for a "sugar daddy." Watch your wallet.
Some have serious baggage such as extreme emotional insecurities about dating from being abandoned in other relationships. If she flakes due to this, NEXT.
Some have children and a lot of complications due to previous relationships such as a bad marriage. If she shows instability due to these issues, NEXT.
Some really hate men but need sex. Seduce her first, then NEXT.

Last edited:

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Big:crackup:

Now there talks a man of experience.

Whilst there is some truth in what everyone is saying, I think it's a bit daft to start lumping a whole generation of women into these pigeon holes.

The main thing is to know what you want and find out if they fit it as quickly as possible (or at least until you've poked them).

The fittest bird I ever had was 32, she hadn't had a kid and genetically was a1. I have slept with a few in their 20's and their bodies were in much worse condition. So you can't generalise on that either.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
Whilst there is some truth in what everyone is saying, I think it's a bit daft to start lumping a whole generation of women into these pigeon holes.
You are absolutely right. The potential and pitfalls of each women in her 30's is limitless because each has her own varied experiences and background. The fact that older women take greater care of their bodies today keeps them in competition with much younger women. The pool is getting bigger and that's a good thing.:up:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genghis,

I've been in the late 20's to 30's circuit for a few years now.

I can't say anything that would generalize them. But I guess if you want to compare them to early 20's girls what you'll find is.

1) They have more classy taste in restauraunts and activities

2) They may be more into sex depending on the girl

3) If they are still single in their late 20's and 30's and haven't been married there may or may not be a deep seated emotional reason why.

4) They are no more or no less flaky in the end than the early 20's girls. They may claim to be more sure of what they want but I find alot of them that are in their late 20's or 30's are even less likely to want to leave their comfort zone, even for something as important as their goals or dreams. So in some ways a girl in her late 20's and early 30's may be less of a thrill seeker, but this once again is dependent on the girl.

Genghis we have to hang out sometime. This first month in town has been rough, but that is because I've allowed myself to feel bad about getting dumped.