shrewd
Don Juan
thx for the replys guys, very helpful.
what do i look like? I'm pretty short (5'8), but i have a good build i guess, 175lbs w/ a 6 pack, pretty good chest and biceps...i get alot of compliments for my body. Face is nothing special, i'd call it an average face. If someone gives me their email i can send a pic to them.
Ok so from now on i'll try to build rapport first then ask to dance or get the #. The only problem with this is I get fewer approaches in one night but then again it's also a good thing because i'd be running out of fresh girls if i kept up at this rate.
what do i look like? I'm pretty short (5'8), but i have a good build i guess, 175lbs w/ a 6 pack, pretty good chest and biceps...i get alot of compliments for my body. Face is nothing special, i'd call it an average face. If someone gives me their email i can send a pic to them.
Ok so from now on i'll try to build rapport first then ask to dance or get the #. The only problem with this is I get fewer approaches in one night but then again it's also a good thing because i'd be running out of fresh girls if i kept up at this rate.