Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30% of woman under age 25 are lesbians?

Serenity

Reaction score
Nope, that's incorrect. Of all people in the US about 4.5% identify as LGBT, 58% of those are female and 35% of those are in the age group 18-24.

That comes out to be just under 20% of all women in that age group identify as LGBT. Not all of those are lesbians, I suspect a rather large portion are bisexuals. Young women exploring sex with another young woman are not uncommon and they may identify with LGBT just because of that, but will gladly take a pounding from a d!ck.

It may also very well be that the same women who are 18-24 now will have themselves figured out more when they enter the next age group, many whom find out after trying some pvssy that what they really want is d!ck.

tl;dr the percentage is 20%, not 30% and LGBT does not equal just lesbians.

Source: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla....?topic=LGBT&characteristic=female#demographic

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are a little bi-sexual... this does not make them lesbians. When I was in college. it was actually pretty easy to get a couple of girls to kiss each other at a party... I used to do this all the time just for fun. The last time I tried this, just for fun, a couple of years ago I got two good female friends in their late 30s at a bar to make out. It was nice to know I still had this ability.

Anyway, bottom line, there is NO WAY I could ever get two dudes to kiss each other.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have lesbians living behind me and to the side of me, all odd or pretty much ugly or fat (else wouldn't be so ugly). In July when I had my latest gal over to my house, I pointed out that my "they're Lesbians...Married..." in a hush tone while in my backyard. Not sure how she took it, if she was put off that I disdained lesbians or thought it wrong. However, she Claims to be old fashion, so time will tell if she remains true to my harsh ways.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say probably that many, or even more, are, at a minimum, bi-curious. Its amazing what you can get a straight woman to do with another female after a few drinks. May not mean they are rainbow flag waving zealots however.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are a little bi-sexual... this does not make them lesbians. When I was in college. it was actually pretty easy to get a couple of girls to kiss each other at a party... I used to do this all the time just for fun. The last time I tried this, just for fun, a couple of years ago I got two good female friends in their late 30s at a bar to make out. It was nice to know I still had this ability.

Anyway, bottom line, there is NO WAY I could ever get two dudes to kiss each other.
Evidently you don't have around the lower part of the Vieux Carré; I'm sure you could entice men to kiss each other there. :eek:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently you don't have around the lower part of the Vieux Carré; I'm sure you could entice men to kiss each other there. :eek:
I should have clarified that I would not be able to get two 'straight men' to kiss each other. I actually live in NOLA, and there is so much gay PDA you do not even notice it. If you are ever in New Orleans for either the "Gay Easter Parade" or "Southern Decadence Festival" you'll see much more than regular PDA.

I have a few male friends that happen to be gay and really they are not that much different for all my other friends. I do have one that acts so much like a chick it ticks me off sometimes. Once he asked me to help him move with my pick-up truck. Being a goo friend I agreed.... then I got to his place and he was pretending that he couldn't pick up furniture, like a woman would do. I had to point out to him "DUDE, you are a MAN... you can help me pick up your fvcking sofa." We laughed about it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are a little bi-sexual... this does not make them lesbians.
I agree with this. Even back in the late 80's and early 90's, the official statistics were that 1 in 4 girls would have experimented with the same sex by the time they got out of college. It doesn't make them full lesbians.

Also having a couple looking for a third profile on OLD profile confirms there are a lot of bisexual girls out there too.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's an old joke that goes "What do spaghetti and women have in common? They are both straight until they get wet". And that's definitely been my experience.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the threesome (FMF) interests I’ve experienced have been initiated by the girl, not me. So...seems pretty bi-

Billtx49

Reaction score
I really like lesbians because of our identical interests, we both love women…
Makes for interesting over drinks bar talk if you ever run into one.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like lesbians because of our identical interests, we both love women…
Makes for interesting over drinks bar talk if you ever run into one.
Do you ever challenge one to an arm wrestle?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are a little bi-sexual... this does not make them lesbians.
I don't know about all women, but certainly many. Put another way, women are more open to bisexual experimentation than men are. Not surprising, since women have more erotic bodies. The increase in the number of young women who identify as lesbians are IMO a direct result of the LGBTQ agenda, they promote it a cool and fashionable lifestyle. In many cases they have their fling and then revert back to heterosexuality, or to bi-curious heterosexuality.

Depends on who the two dudes are :D

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how does that fit into @MatureDJ 's incel narrative? Average guys aren't only torpedoed by chads/chadlites, but if a woman doesn't find a man she's as attracted to and hits a dry spell she'll rather turn bi-curious and hit it up with another woman than go out with an average-looks guy such as yourself? So now you are also competing with other women as well as alpha guys/chads/chadlites, etc.... But kudos to @MatureDJ for not using his "race-card" to get out of incel. We all know he could have got an ethnic if he wanted out of inceldom.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about all women, but certainly many. Put another way, women are more open to bisexual experimentation than men are. Not surprising, since women have more erotic bodies. The increase in the number of young women who identify as lesbians are IMO a direct result of the LGBTQ agenda, they promote it a cool and fashionable lifestyle. In many cases they have their fling and then revert back to heterosexuality, or to bi-curious heterosexuality.

Depends on who the two dudes are :D
So true. My previous GF was a SJW zoomer. Totally indoctrinated in all the ‘cool’ Lefty trendy issues, and a huge LGBTQ “ally”. Claimed to be open to bi-, and 3-somes, with a girl I dated from work. However, she was ‘Al Sharpton in the streets, Tucker Carlson in the sheets’. As she really just wanted dvck.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like 50% of women are bi. Lesbians are rare, open bi girls would be maybe half of that 50%.

The other half of that 50% would be the girls who don't tell you they're bi but then you ask about what they've done or would do and thats another story lol.