“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

30% of woman under age 25 are lesbians?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Nope, that's incorrect. Of all people in the US about 4.5% identify as LGBT, 58% of those are female and 35% of those are in the age group 18-24.

That comes out to be just under 20% of all women in that age group identify as LGBT. Not all of those are lesbians, I suspect a rather large portion are bisexuals. Young women exploring sex with another young woman are not uncommon and they may identify with LGBT just because of that, but will gladly take a pounding from a d!ck.

It may also very well be that the same women who are 18-24 now will have themselves figured out more when they enter the next age group, many whom find out after trying some pvssy that what they really want is d!ck.

tl;dr the percentage is 20%, not 30% and LGBT does not equal just lesbians.

Source: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla....?topic=LGBT&characteristic=female#demographic
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
All women are a little bi-sexual... this does not make them lesbians. When I was in college. it was actually pretty easy to get a couple of girls to kiss each other at a party... I used to do this all the time just for fun. The last time I tried this, just for fun, a couple of years ago I got two good female friends in their late 30s at a bar to make out. It was nice to know I still had this ability.

Anyway, bottom line, there is NO WAY I could ever get two dudes to kiss each other.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I have lesbians living behind me and to the side of me, all odd or pretty much ugly or fat (else wouldn't be so ugly). In July when I had my latest gal over to my house, I pointed out that my "they're Lesbians...Married..." in a hush tone while in my backyard. Not sure how she took it, if she was put off that I disdained lesbians or thought it wrong. However, she Claims to be old fashion, so time will tell if she remains true to my harsh ways.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Id say probably that many, or even more, are, at a minimum, bi-curious. Its amazing what you can get a straight woman to do with another female after a few drinks. May not mean they are rainbow flag waving zealots however.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
All women are a little bi-sexual... this does not make them lesbians. When I was in college. it was actually pretty easy to get a couple of girls to kiss each other at a party... I used to do this all the time just for fun. The last time I tried this, just for fun, a couple of years ago I got two good female friends in their late 30s at a bar to make out. It was nice to know I still had this ability.

Anyway, bottom line, there is NO WAY I could ever get two dudes to kiss each other.
Evidently you don't have around the lower part of the Vieux Carré; I'm sure you could entice men to kiss each other there. :eek:
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Evidently you don't have around the lower part of the Vieux Carré; I'm sure you could entice men to kiss each other there. :eek:
I should have clarified that I would not be able to get two 'straight men' to kiss each other. I actually live in NOLA, and there is so much gay PDA you do not even notice it. If you are ever in New Orleans for either the "Gay Easter Parade" or "Southern Decadence Festival" you'll see much more than regular PDA.

I have a few male friends that happen to be gay and really they are not that much different for all my other friends. I do have one that acts so much like a chick it ticks me off sometimes. Once he asked me to help him move with my pick-up truck. Being a goo friend I agreed.... then I got to his place and he was pretending that he couldn't pick up furniture, like a woman would do. I had to point out to him "DUDE, you are a MAN... you can help me pick up your fvcking sofa." We laughed about it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
All women are a little bi-sexual... this does not make them lesbians.
I agree with this. Even back in the late 80's and early 90's, the official statistics were that 1 in 4 girls would have experimented with the same sex by the time they got out of college. It doesn't make them full lesbians.

Also having a couple looking for a third profile on OLD profile confirms there are a lot of bisexual girls out there too.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
There's an old joke that goes "What do spaghetti and women have in common? They are both straight until they get wet". And that's definitely been my experience.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,611
Location
California
All the threesome (FMF) interests I’ve experienced have been initiated by the girl, not me. So...seems pretty bi-
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I really like lesbians because of our identical interests, we both love women…
Makes for interesting over drinks bar talk if you ever run into one.
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
I really like lesbians because of our identical interests, we both love women…
Makes for interesting over drinks bar talk if you ever run into one.
Do you ever challenge one to an arm wrestle?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,942
All women are a little bi-sexual... this does not make them lesbians.
I don't know about all women, but certainly many. Put another way, women are more open to bisexual experimentation than men are. Not surprising, since women have more erotic bodies. The increase in the number of young women who identify as lesbians are IMO a direct result of the LGBTQ agenda, they promote it a cool and fashionable lifestyle. In many cases they have their fling and then revert back to heterosexuality, or to bi-curious heterosexuality.

Anyway, bottom line, there is NO WAY I could ever get two dudes to kiss each other.
Depends on who the two dudes are :D
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,056
So how does that fit into @MatureDJ 's incel narrative? Average guys aren't only torpedoed by chads/chadlites, but if a woman doesn't find a man she's as attracted to and hits a dry spell she'll rather turn bi-curious and hit it up with another woman than go out with an average-looks guy such as yourself? So now you are also competing with other women as well as alpha guys/chads/chadlites, etc.... But kudos to @MatureDJ for not using his "race-card" to get out of incel. We all know he could have got an ethnic if he wanted out of inceldom.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,611
Location
California
I don't know about all women, but certainly many. Put another way, women are more open to bisexual experimentation than men are. Not surprising, since women have more erotic bodies. The increase in the number of young women who identify as lesbians are IMO a direct result of the LGBTQ agenda, they promote it a cool and fashionable lifestyle. In many cases they have their fling and then revert back to heterosexuality, or to bi-curious heterosexuality.


Depends on who the two dudes are :D
So true. My previous GF was a SJW zoomer. Totally indoctrinated in all the ‘cool’ Lefty trendy issues, and a huge LGBTQ “ally”. Claimed to be open to bi-, and 3-somes, with a girl I dated from work. However, she was ‘Al Sharpton in the streets, Tucker Carlson in the sheets’. As she really just wanted dvck.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Sometimes I feel like 50% of women are bi. Lesbians are rare, open bi girls would be maybe half of that 50%.

The other half of that 50% would be the girls who don't tell you they're bi but then you ask about what they've done or would do and thats another story lol.
 
Top