"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

30 n-count and 4 relationships later. The one most valuable thing I learned.

TheTigerV1

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
20
Age
36
At the dawn of another relationship, I found myself reflecting on the present and the past, analysing where I did well, where I could have done better.

After all these experiences, If I had a son now and he asked me an advice regarding women I would tell him this and only this:

Love! Love without fear, give some real fatherly masculine love. If she is gonna do you wrong, It's on her. No mate guarding will ever prevent a women to misbehave. Just enjoy the experience, it's gonna be a fun ride.
BUT be always ready to stand up and leave the table the moment she shows she is not fit for a relationship. No discussion, no arguments. Explain that the behaviour she is having will prevent you for taking her seriously in a relationship, just state it, without asking anything from her. Put the ball in her court, and then be prepared to leave. No discussion. No arguments. No questions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top