Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 Day Mental Makeover

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
- How did I win today?
  1. Went to studio.
  2. Approach.
  3. Took pills.
  4. Good clothing. Nice pairing up of trouser, shirt and jacket.
- What's the best thing that happened today?
  1. Tshirt samples arrived for our company! They look so gorgeous! I even wore it today.
  2. A group of girls approached me in the club "My friend wants to dance with you. Do you wanna join?" Secretly everyone was eyeing me.
  3. I went to my studio and continued art.
  4. I went to party and had fun. I approached after so long! Wished them goodnight too despite harsh rejection.
  5. I felt a sense of responsibility with my money.

- What's the best thing I did?
  1. I decided to use my money wisely.
  2. I handled the girls well when no one else was talking to them. Game rules.
  3. I managed Trello.
  4. Went to studio.
  5. Fun and laughter when met friends.
  6. Fun vibe at club.
  7. Took action when they weren't letting my friends in club.
  8. This Journal.

- What am I happy about in my life?

1. Mom and Dad for all their love.

- What am I proud about in my life?

1. Handling everything on my own. Be the pillar of strength for myself.

- What am I grateful for in my life?

1. Mom and Dad. Grandma. Their support and resources they have provided.

- What am I enjoying in my life?

1. Discussing and working on my business.
  2. The thrill of parties and rush of approaching.

- If I could do anything differently today, what would it be?

1. Not spend this much tonight.
  2. Wait for money to kick in before spending it.
  3. Approach girls for free instead of spending... ****!!
  4. Work on Assignment for Job.
  5. Little check up on Business.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
- How did I win today?

1. Research on various businesses on Instagram and creating a report. Discussing about our Brand, what it is going to be all about and how to create products based on that.
  2. Date - I won by being ****ing myself and not putting her on pedestal and being ****y/funny. Now that I talk about it, it's almost the same.
  3. This Journal.
  4. Being a good friend. Yzee got in trouble today as his fuel tank emptied. I went all the way to him with Pavav to refill his tank.
  5. Money Management.
  6. Firm decision to live with bare minimum money until I am making good amount.
  1. Date man. She was so ****ing into me. I am pretty sure it's because I showed her around in my Benz. I was ****ing scared of that. She'll see my value only because of that. Well although true, I enjoyed it haha. I busted her balls every now and then. She replied with how much fun our date was. I replied with "Come meet me tomorrow. I'll make up for calling you a dog." She said she loves chocolates and I said, "I hope you have experimented with it. I am bringing Nutella tomorrow" hahahah. It's on.
  2. I texted two more girls. One is unimaginably down for things and the other one, idk. Will see when I meet her. All of them however I so far below my standards. Too horny man! Too horny!
  3. We fixated upon our Brand motto.
  4. Reksh called me and told me how much he wants to do something big. I told him to collaborate with me and we could do business together. I will man. Something big!
  5. Mank agreed to do logo animation for me man. I have so many good friends around me! Just need few hot girls in the group XD
  1. I offered people from my workshop to help complete their paintings.
  2. My company. I pushed Pavav to be on track and we came to pretty good conclusions. Instagram report, brand motto and series idea was established. We'll go talk to prospective vendors tomorrow and talk about how to kickstart on Instagram and compile website material. Now that I write about these things, I am actually proud of myself. My life has come from discussing about how I looked at a girl and what I thought to discussing Businesses and actually improving myself. I am quite happy in life man. All I want is travel, be able to take care of my Mom and Dad and be able to approach crazy! I do not care about hookups but my uninhibited self all out doing whatever he wants.
  3. I am updating my Journal and I feel pretty accomplished.
  4. Sleeping early and fixing my life haha

1. I am happy about almost everything man. I have good friends around.
  2. I have people I love in my life. People who want to support me.
  3. My parents love me. My brother loves me. My grandmas love me.
  4. I am happy I can share my love and enthusiasm and carefreeness with others.

1. Being a leader man. I lead. I listen to everyone and want to help everyone be their best selves or achieve the best.

1. Mom and Dad as usual.

1. Handling this business. I'll do something big for sure.
  2. I am enjoying the gym. All I want more is travel and approaching without thinking.

1. Go to studio!
  2. Approach, yes.
  3. Work harder towards business and art.
  4. Job Assignment
  5. Search for Art Residencies.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
- How did I win today?
  1. Took pills medicated by the doctor. I am afraid it really is herpes...If that happens my almost nonexistent sex life will be completely nonexistent. I am afraid, very much. I can't even figure out how I got this...The IgM reports came positive and the girl I last hooked up with said she got tested again and doesn't have herpes. I asked her to send me her reports but she dodged. I really do not know what to do...The only thing I can think of is take 100% more care of myself - Exercise, Sleep, Nutrition, Attitude and be 100% more charismatic and everything if I ever want a girl in life, who will accept me for whatever issue I have...
  2. I went to studio and worked on my brother's portrait. I accepted constructive criticism happily and worked on issues. The portrait looks much better now. I shall complete it by tomorrow and apply all that I learned at the academy. I am really proud of my drawing skills. It has some weird charm.
  3. I applied for Exhibition Mehul advised me to apply for and I applied for art residency too.
  4. Worked on our business and researched on Pre Product launch campaigns. Taking our time and properly doing things. Doing TShirt business which is unimaginably saturated but let's see.
  5. 10 Minutes meditation.
  1. The girl I went on date with yesterday came to meet me at my studio. Well she was disappointed to see the tiny studio and amount of work to say the least. I really wasn't attracted to her at all. So unattracted to her that despite me wanting to bone every girl, I couldn't even talk to her properly.
  2. Ved, my friend back from Florence, texted me and sent me pictures from the club he was in. We bonded so well back in Florence man. We used to be each other's wingman and it was crazy fun.
  1. I told Dad on our phone call not to sleep early as I wanted to meet him. Our schedules are so opposite that I haven't talked to him in two days despite living under same roof.
  1. I could be happy about so many things - I have everything - Mom, dad, brother, dog, nice vehicles, money(unearned but gifted), good friends, everything.
  1. Nope nothing. I have always seen being proud as having pride which is a bad thing...You should be humble and not brag about anything...but if I were to force myself and ask if I could be proud of anything it would be that I try to be a good son.
  2. I try to be a genius
  3. I try to not give up on art
  4. I try to be a sensible person
  5. I try to understand responsibility...
  1. Everything has been provided to me. Every resource. Every opportunity.
  1. Riding my bike. I do enjoy that.
  2. Watching Anger Management is fun too.
  3. Researching topics for our business
  1. Go ****ing far, travel, all alone, do scuba diving and never come back.
  2. Not masturbated and made my infection worse...idk how it happens.
  3. Do something about college.
  4. Live. I want to travel. Go travel. I want to approach. Go do that. Go for a walk maybe.
  5. Handled the reason for my bad sad state. Spend time with my mind and ask what's wrong? What happened etc. Sounds lunatic but whatever. Gonna do that right after this.
  6. Get a haircut

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget exercise pal, exercise is the root to improving mental health imo. Try and get 15 minutes in everyday

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I know this isn't the place to discuss this but I heard really unfortunate story today and I want everyone on SoSuave to know this. Read on.

How did I win today?

1. Went and took interview for my next painting. It went great! It was one of my best interviews yet, honestly. This girl despite being 18 had so many stories to share and so much to talk about. It also broke my heart when she shared with me one particular story. "So my Mom and Dad would be off for the day doing their job and I would be home alone. My neighbour friend's grandpa would come visit the house. He continued his visits and with his visits his touching my body grew. I lost my virginity at the age of 12." I had no idea how to continue my interview after that. She said it so plainly as if nothing happened as if it was all okay. She never told her parents or even closest of friends "My parents are too conservative." or "My friends will judge me...they wont but..." The more I think about this, they more I am shaken up. Another friend of mine was harassed by an elderly guy who took her in van making excuse of dropping her at her home(she knew him) and then tried to touch her places. She too never told her parents. Now she regrets that she should have told somebody! Another friend I know told me similar story. What the **** is wrong with us? Do guys need more sex in their early life so they don't carry these traits to their later life? What the ****?
  2. The best thing is I am going to paint this ****! I am going to let the world know. I am going to spread it like ****ing wildfire! I have won by deciding to share the bad with the world through my art and try to bring change.
  3. The interview went great despite that! I loved talking to her and I asked so many questions about her. I loved it. She loved it. We had great fun too. She's a bisexual and I asked her a lot of questions about her sexuality and dating and what not. It was great fun. She greatly enjoyed talking about it too. She said she felt lighter talking and sharing with me. I helped someone. It's starting to feel like listening to people is hell lot more enjoyable than trying to say good stories - value filled, dhv and blah blah.
  4. I have found another passion. I love interviewing people and listening to their stories. Maybe I'll open a podcast channel or something. Thank you life.
  5. Medicines
  6. I won by checking in with myself and how I was doing. I shut down laptop, put away my phone and lay down with myself "What's up GetBetter? Why are you sad?" Whole lot of issues came up. I vented and I felt better and clear headed. It sounds insane truly but it's actually a great experience. I consoled myself and tried to come up with solutions for my worry. Instead of directly finding solutions, I should just sit and listen to my inner self first, acknowledge and then see from there. A lot of things vanish from sincere acknowledgement too.
  7. Worked on Fickle. Things are progressing. They truly are. I am afraid if my brand is ever going to pickup and bring me as much money as I expect or it's going to be a huge failure. We are doing so much planning and slowly moving on to things. Learning experience for sure.
  8. I laughed a lot today. I gave some time to just plainly watch Sitcom and I had great fun. Comedies are great. I am currently binging Anger Management starring Charlie Sheen. I love his comedy haha. Well, some jokes got me.
  9. At our so called "office" haha, I asked one of my partners to bring Peanut Butter so we can have something to eat. Slowly we are going to build a stash there to eat. Develop a perfect little den for each of us.
  10. Pavav sits on the big boss chair and automatically try to demonstrate who's the boss. So what I do is, I sit on other desk with my legs crossed and on the desk taking up as much space as I can. I am sure he doesn't mean it but no ****ing way I am going to let someone show me who's boss. **** that!
  11. No masturbation. Yep, that should be counted too!
  12. Finally sat down with Dad and talked to him, Mom too. Dad actually listens and gets concerned. Mom instantaneously starts bragging how she did what at my age or what her sisters or cousins did and what we are doing "You both don't even seem to have spark". I seriously have Mother issues man. God knows how much I hated her two years ago. I avoided any woman who remotely showed my Mom's personality traits.
  1. The interview certainly. Talking to this girl was such a great experience.
  2. I have something to call a business and to go to work for. It's a great experience.
  3. My dog man. It's wonderful how I can just squeeze her or how she comes sleeps next to me. I know it's too girly to share haha
  4. Realizing how there's really nothing much going in my life. I'd be lucky to be able to change this around.
  1. Maybe I can put this one in this category. I finally confronted Pavav "Why do you always run away from everything man? I ask you to parties you say no. Others ask you to hangout you say no. Why?" He replied with "Because I believe it will take away time from the things I have to do." "Yet it's perfectly fine to binge 6 hours of TV Series or not go to office?" I asked. I think it was a good thing to do. He actually runs away from these things and he regrets it somewhere deep down while being afraid of these things.
  2. I made some ****ing cool designs for Fickle. I made some gorgeous Instagram Feed posts too. Ah! The beautae
  3. Sit down with Dad. I always break only bad news to him. I confided how I am worried how I do not know what to do in life. Although I am working on this business idea, I have no idea if it'll work. I have no idea if I should get a degree. I have no idea if I should pursue arts. He is just as concerned "You'll be 28 by the time you get your degrees. That'll be too late. We already wasted 5 years of your life" Understanding how I again put burden on him, I asked how his day was, how he was doing. I try to be as cheerful and funny around those guys as I can.
  4. This Journal and writing down how I shouldn't be avoiding my friend but tell the truth.
  1. Well there's going to be a breakthrough soon. I am happy about that. The light is dim, very dim but there's hope.
  2. I am happy I took Spaz's advice and started this Journal. I hope it's not ranting again and I am actually doing something to change...otherwise it's a waste of time again.
  3. I figured last night while checking in with myself that I really and desperately need a mentor, for every area of my life. I have tried to handle all things by myself enough and they haven't taken me anywhere. It's time I ask someone for advice for my life. I am happy I have come to this realisation and will soon be seeking someone in real life.
  1. I am trying to be a high value man. Be honest, be something.
  2. I haven't completely given up on living the image of me I have always had in my mind.
  1. I am unsure if this naivete that I am treating as a blessing is actually good or I am plain stupid(pretty sure I am plain stupid) but I think I will live my dream one day, not being realistic and maybe even be considered Genius or GOAT someday. I sure hope I achieve a level of extra ordinaire mindset and level of thinking, level of carrying myself.
  2. I am grateful to this community and NorwegianDJ and other members to show me the gates to this amazing books.
  1. I am starting to believe my life will never be complete without art. I enjoy designing more than anything even at the current business that we are working on despite all that there is. We can easily hire someone and speed up the process but...
  1. Same as yesterday. Live life. Take a day off and do what I actually want to do. Live life! **** comfort. Just when I tell myself to live life, my mind starts making stories "Oh it'd be so much better if you go to studio and work. You should be doing xyz instead which is much needed for your growth" when it'd be perfectly okay to skip these days watching TV. My mind, why are you like this?
  2. Haircut...I didn't get time.
  3. Not avoid GTM man...He calls me daily and I make excuses and hide the truth. I feel bad. I'll let him know how I am trying to build a business. He'll understand.
  4. Figure out what's important for Fickle and then apply the One Thing formula. Not try to do everything but figure out what's the single most important thing to accomplish and then do it.
  5. Talk to Sobh about college.
  6. Search more residencies.
  7. Prisma Art work...****! Forgot again!
  8. Talk more with this girl I interviewed. I started to fall for her for some reason.

Don't forget exercise pal, exercise is the root to improving mental health imo. Try and get 15 minutes in everyday
Hey man! Thanks a lot for reply! Completely agreed. I am going to start hitting the Gym again from tomorrow. I haven't gone for a week. I am starting to see good changes in my biceps ;P

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did I win today?
  1. Deposit for SIP! Yay!
  2. Went to Gallery and had good talk with my Uncle.
  3. Bought a cool TShirt
  4. Updated Journal.
  5. Decided I am going to be best version of myself
  6. Bought medicines
  7. Had a talk about my studies, that maybe I should think of taking up some Finance and Marketing related programs.
  8. Had a great research about my business. I love it! I had so many ideas. I am taking matters into my own hands.
  1. The research for my business. Man I love it! Had such a great insight.
- How am I valuable? How did I add more to myself?
  1. I am a sane human being. That makes me valuable.
  2. I added more to myself by reading more. I read How to Win Friends and Influence People and the market research. I become more valuable by more knowledge.
  3. I became valuable when I went to my grandma to spend time with her.
  1. I cleaned my room and my wardrobe. I threw out so many clothes so that I am forced to wear nicer clothes. Also placed them in such a way so I do not have to search much to pair them up.
  2. Journal.

1. That things are opening up in my life. Hopefully...

1. I have a great brain and creativity. Yeah, quite proud of that.

1. Mom and Dad who completely support me.

1. The uncertainty about everything in life.

- If I could do anything differently today such that it would dramatically improve my life, what would it be?
  1. Meditate
  2. Think things through about what I want to do.
  3. Go to doctor and talk to him about my condition. It breaks my heart... People are going to run away from me when I tell em about it...
  4. Sleep Schedule.