Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30+ day Challenge / Boot Camp. Ends Dec 31, 07

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo peeps,

I'm going to present something interesting.
A challenge/boot camp if you will.

I present you with 30 day + challenge.

It starts now or anytime you post from and till December 31, 2007.

List only 5 things you want to have, habits to acquire, goals to achieve.
Its simple. Only 5 things. This is different then the boot camp we have here. This is designed for personal achievements and personal goals. Keep it simple to only 5 things. After 30 days of doing something, it will become a habit. It will be internalized. They say it takes 21 days. We will go for about 30+ depending on when you start.

Some examples:
say hi to a new girl everyday
strike up a conversation with a new person everyday
give up coffee
wake up at 6 am everyday
workout everyday
do one thing everyday that scares you, gets your heart pumping etc
bench press 300lbs
earn $1000
see your parents for Christmas
no tv for 30 days
get over your oneitis

Also if you are going to write some of these goals like for example you want to get laid before the year is over. That is very vague. Be specific and write out how you go about achieving that. So it might be something like: go to a bar every friday and saturday and talk to 5 girls while I am there and ask for a phone number. Then follow up with a quick date or invite them over if all went well at the bar. Whatever. But thats the kind of stepped detail some of these might require. You need achievable steps for some of these.

Report your progress and any fun/war stories. What you learned. What you you accomplished. Etc.

Post any links to interesting and inspirational posts.
Come on, get started and finish this year off with a fvcking BANG. Get excited about your lives.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start.

• No hesitation. Being decisive. Applying 3 second rule to whatever decision that comes my way. Dealing with things as they come right then and there. Be it in a social situation or relationship. Answers like may be or I'll try don't cut it.
  • Answering my phone when someone calls. Not letting my voice mail get it. Unless I can't because of a meeting, school, gathering etc.
  • Eye contact and smile. Talk to one person I never met per day. Could be anyone.
  • Speak my mind. Truth and honesty. Being authentic and honest with myself and others. Can't please everyone. May require telling people how it is. May piss a few off but thats where I become my own person with strong opinions and take a stand for something I believe. Taking my self interest into consideration first.
  • Everyday do something that I am not comfortable with. Pushing my comfort zone. This ties into all other ones very easily. This may be public speaking, being first to do something etc.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great idea and allow me to be the first person other than you to post my goals.

*Practice piano for half an hour

*Study daily

*Wake up at 6:30am

*Push my comfort zone in any way I can daily

*Make love to my girlfriend by the end of this year.