Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 and still single

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing the right thing not owning a dog.
This is one thing I don't agree with you on. You've never owned a dog, so you don't know the companionship/joy they bring. They are truly family.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a Pomeranian or Charles Spaniel. You know how I can find one lol?
My downstairs neighbor had a Pomeranian! They're adorable.

Screenshot_2022-07-18-15-34-21-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Edit: Woah holy crap a Charles Spaniel is $1800 on the low end!?!?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel the same OP. I got so much ass a round the age of 30 I think it ruined me. I’m a thrill of the hunt guy. One of my exes is flat out HOT and I dumped her bc I got sick of the pvssy. She was only 26 at the time.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I know my bio says I’m 27, but I’m actually 29. I had hope in my early twenties because I was told that my time will come and I wasn’t getting laid as much. Now, I’ve realized that I’m basically no different than the poster child toxic female the manosphere profits off of. I only have pointless sex, my future and only child will most likely have fur, I lack the ability to pair bond, etc: I just don’t see how it gets easier from now on unless I just kill my standards and go for single moms and older women.
It's prob. the vibe you're giving out. Change your vibe and target a different type of b!tch.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one thing I don't agree with you on. You've never owned a dog, so you don't know the companionship/joy they bring. They are truly family.
I love dogs, but the responsibility was always too much. I used to go out and never come back for days, now, in my older age, I'm home a lot more, always actually. I'm always home, I like home, I work from home, I rarely go out partying, I party at home if I want to party, I like the control of hosting a partying and never leaving my house. I want a dog, I can be responsible enough now.

I always wanted a Border Collie (sheep dog), firstly because it's the smartest dog, and as the smartest human I felt I needed the same in a dog. Then, after I worked as a tree surgeon (long story) we had our border collie running and working the land with us, my most fulfilling job, out in nature. I realised Border Collies need LOTS of exercise/stimulation, again I felt I couldn't meet its needs. I'm too busy, I'll get one when I retire with some land.

I really want a dog and I'm conflicted between always meeting its needs (2 walks a day, my dog isn't getting walked once) and having the flexibility to disappear/not have the responsibility of needing to be home. It's like training for a child, too much responsibility, but gives so much fulfilment. I'm not irrational enough to just buy one if I can't give it the best life (attention and time). Maybe in a few more years when I have kids, a dog has always been a settling down purchase IMO. Out of respect for the dog and giving him/her my all. That's why I have no kids, I know the right thing to do.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love dogs, but the responsibility was always too much. I used to go out and never come back for days, now, in my older age, I'm home a lot more, always actually. I'm always home, I like home, I work from home, I rarely go out partying, I party at home if I want to party, I like the control of hosting a partying and never leaving my house. I want a dog, I can be responsible enough now.

I always wanted a Border Collie (sheep dog), firstly because it's the smartest dog, and as the smartest human I felt I needed the same in a dog. Then, after I worked as a tree surgeon (long story) we had our border collie running and working the land with us, my most fulfilling job, out in nature. I realised Border Collies need LOTS of exercise/stimulation, again I felt I couldn't meet its needs. I'm too busy, I'll get one when I retire with some land.

I really want a dog and I'm conflicted between always meeting its needs (2 walks a day, my dog isn't getting walked once) and having the flexibility to disappear/not have the responsibility of needing to be home. It's like training for a child, too much responsibility, but gives so much fulfilment. I'm not irrational enough to just buy one if I can't give it the best life (attention and time). Maybe in a few more years when I have kids, a dog has always been a settling down purchase IMO. Out of respect for the dog and giving him/her my all. That's why I have no kids, I know the right thing to do.
I think pitbulls, boxers, and bulldogs have the most expressive personalities.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost 30 but still fail to see the appeal of having a wife and kids. But meaningless sex is also losing its shine.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 is the new 50. On Tinder at least.
For men , for women 50 is the new 30 on OLD.

LOL Dude, single moms aren't any different. Same BS, trust me. Older women? Same ****. A lot of people say "Oh once they're 35 and have kids"... Not true. A 35 year old with 3 kids will be no different than a 25 year old without.
I see what you're saying. I also noticed there seems to be a compression on female mental development , it stops after 16 or something like that. Tho women get worse as they age(should be a thread) , having kids will NOT make her go soft, or more loving towards the world. It's a illusion.

I know my bio says I’m 27, but I’m actually 29. I had hope in my early twenties because I was told that my time will come and I wasn’t getting laid as much. Now, I’ve realized that I’m basically no different than the poster child toxic female the manosphere profits off of. I only have pointless sex, my future and only child will most likely have fur, I lack the ability to pair bond, etc: I just don’t see how it gets easier from now on unless I just kill my standards and go for single moms and older women.
I believe the whole reason this manosphere redpill whatever shyt blew up like it did, is because most men who DO realize the(new ) rules of the game at this point. The meaning of a relationship seems lost.

I can hear @DEEZEDBRAH screaming in my ear" you wanna play house don't ya, just catch and release"!!. But its difficult to sincerely change your mind and with that your core believe systems . We are still a generation of men who grew up with older men who stayed with their wives for 40 plus years. (Not always and everyone obviously. ). I also struggle with this tbh. Been in countless LTRs so it feels kinda unnatural to pump and dump women,but I slowly start to realize it's best for my own sake. Too many times I wore the cape and the tight shirt that says CSAH(captain save a H). Just to keep having " meaningful relationships ".

Be careful. Keep loving the sex you're having. Next step is complete detestation of women and before you know it you'll enter the black pill stages. Seen it happen to a lotta guys, maybe even to myself. On the opposite of meaningless is meaningful, and this is like a carrot on a stick dangling in your face , while you chase it but never get it.

Sometimes the meaningless becomes meaning full. It just depends what meaning and value you give to it..

Btw love @Murk posts in this thread. From the heart and authentic.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I see what you're saying. I also noticed there seems to be a compression on female mental development , it stops after 16 or something like that. Tho women get worse as they age(should be a thread) , having kids will NOT make her go soft, or more loving towards the world. It's a illusion.

I believe the whole reason this manosphere redpill whatever shyt blew up like it did, is because most men who DO realize the(new ) rules of the game at this point. The meaning of a relationship seems lost.

I can hear @DEEZEDBRAH screaming in my ear" you wanna play house don't ya, just catch and release"!!. But its difficult to sincerely change your mind and with that your core believe systems . We are still a generation of men who grew up with older men who stayed with their wives for 40 plus years. (Not always and everyone obviously. ). I also struggle with this tbh. Been in countless LTRs so it feels kinda unnatural to pump and dump women,but I slowly start to realize it's best for my own sake. Too many times I wore the cape and the tight shirt that says CSAH(captain save a H). Just to keep having " meaningful relationships ".

Be careful. Keep loving the sex you're having. Next step is complete detestation of women and before you know it you'll enter the black pill stages. Seen it happen to a lotta guys, maybe even to myself. On the opposite of meaningless is meaningful, and this is like a carrot on a stick dangling in your face , while you chase it but never get it.

Sometimes the meaningless becomes meaning full. It just depends what meaning and value you give to it..

Btw love @Murk posts in this thread. From the heart and authentic.
The best guys in pickup meditate. I highly recommend it. Turn the volume of life down. Reflect calibrate. Keep moving.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that. I imagine up to the age of 30 they get totally inundated with messages, but by 40 they start to reach parity with men. At 50 I think men are simply not interested in them full stop.

It would be interesting if any female members here could confirm whether that is true.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as the perfect relationship with the perfect girl. You can get close tho but you better be a top guy because the top girls are rare and in high demand. I've got one of those girls, and there are days I still wish I was having sex with random hoes.