Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Types Of Woman - a little humour - and a Simple Truth

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day all,

I found the thread started by RoadWarrior on "puzzling women" very interesting. It has gotten a lot of response and become very long. It also had tangents (which is what vigorous discourse is supposed to produce) into what "I love you" really means and talk-vs-actions. While everyone had a quick observation, no one really went into what kind of women he was dealing with.

There seems to be 3 kinds of women here.
1) The mature. (I.e. One's you want to date.)
2) The "white knight" princess.
3) The Head Game Pro.

Here is my take, and a theory at the end that may finally rid us all of the game playing that goes on between the sexes.

To quote RoadWarrior:

>>"Guys.....have you ever had a girl tell you she loves you and yet refuses to go out with you? It appears to make no sense. A woman with high interest dates you...right...no question. I've always believed this to be the case. I'm not so sure anymore..."<<

Don’t second-guess yourself. A woman with high ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP interest dates you, and continues to want to see you, period.

Interest can only crawl out of the realm of fantasy, and assert itself fully in reality (truth), if action is taken. Otherwise it does not exist except in the HEAD of the individual that conceived it.

If she has high interest and still does not date you, for whatever reason, her interest will NEVER BE REALIZED. How many times is a guy supposed to ask? I mean come on.

If she wants you, she will date you.

To continue…

>>"Over the past three months, six different women have told me they love me...five said, "I love you" directly to my face, the other said it twice to me, both times while my back was to her but directed at me, nonetheless".<<

Looking good buddy! I would be wary of any woman who is free and easy with that "four letter word" though. We all know a woman’s feelings can change in a heartbeat. (Which is why we never say it first.) But that is better than the "pity hug" at the end of the night.

To continue…

>>"Two of these women, I have no interest in whatsoever and I politely told them so when they expressed their feelings to me. Both seem to have accepted I will not be with them, although each continues to hit on me from time to time."<<

*Type #1: The mature women.

What a true gentlemen. Up front and honest, the way it should be. Of course they are still gonna hit on you! You would not give up after the first NO would you? Anything good is worth fighting for! As long as you don’t lead them on by staying CONSISTENT with NON-ROMANTIC actions when you are around them. This is probably just fun for the ladies as you said they flirt "from time to time"(ala 3PO accent in Hoth Base heh heh). They are still trolling for a bite AND because you have wrote them off, you’re DJ skills are probably 110% effective because you are not even trying. No desire right? They are human like anyone else. When you know you have no shot, you totally relax and don’t care. You act more like your true self. That is probably what is happening with these two ladies and your self.

Continuing...

>>"Two of these women I have dated...one I was with for about a month before I broke it off. The other I still continue to see on occasion and although she has told me that she considers me to be her soul mate, I think, deep down she realizes we aren't meant for each other."<<

*Type #2: The "white knight" princess.

Leeeettt me get this straight. You see this woman "occasionally", she has told you she loves you AND considers you her soul mate? Sounds like one of those soap opera fans. They can never come down from that romantic "buzz" once the TV is turned off. She sees something in you and is completely blind to who you truly are. She only sees what she wants to see. (Guys are not immune from this. We place a woman on the "white pedestal".) This kind of woman will have to adjust to reality soon or she will miss the boat entirely, end up divorced from a jerk, or pine over her many suitors who: "did not know how much I loved him. If only I could have helped him see the love we - (I.e. delusional) - shared for each other." Your gut is even telling you that she may feel deep down that you are not meant for each other. You know you aren’t meant for her because you would not have said seeing her only on "occasion". Telling you that you are her soul mate is a very subtle mind game to feed her white knight fantasy. If you have ever talked about being "meant for each other" (with doe in headlight eyes from her), this women is a fairytale drama addict. She will never be able to look at you and see you for who you really are until…. after the wedding. Then the blinders come off and she realizes she has you. She has you. The fantasy is over. No need to go into the messiness that is sure to follow. I try to avoid anyone who even mentions the idea of a soul mate in less than 6 months of dating. I am open to the possibility of finding my soul mate, but one will only truly know for sure in the twilight of your years together. Soul mate implies destiny or heavenly ordained to me. How can you know that after a couple of dates, or a couple months, when it takes spending the next fifty years together. A soul mate is someone who will want to be with you day after day after day, through all the crap. A soul mate is someone you turn too after getting off the phone with your 10th grandchild, looking over at your wife and saying, "I knew we were soul mate’s from the beginning."

Continuing…

>>"The problem is....the other two women....I will call them X and Y...the two that I am the most attracted to....neither will go out with me, although both have told me they love me. X knows I like her but that I am more attracted to Y. Maybe she feels I will dump her to go out with Y and is refusing to date me in order to protect her heart...I don't know."<<

Again. Trust yourself and don’t worry about what the other person is feeling or thinking. If you think X knows you like Y more, especially if you talked about it, that was a BIG no no. No woman wants to be made to feel like choice #2 as Wyldfire alluded to. Always make them feel like #1. She is right thinking you might dump her if you even mentioned Y. You don’t want to hear she is dating other guys do you? You simply accept it with out asking.

Wyldfire actually supplied a lot of insight into this specific head game that some women will play. To quote Wyldfire:

//"The two who refuse to go out with you might be doing that because they think they aren't your "first choice".//

Don’t get me wrong Wyldfire, I agree in theory with your statement. But this is how THEY THINK. It is THEIR PROBLEM, not RoadWarrior’s. Who doesn’t want to feel like they are the number one choice by a potential mate? I know I do. But let’s be realistic. Technically, unless you are 14 to 18 years old, the chances of a woman being "first choice by a man who asks you out is impossible. Even if a guy has dated only one woman in his entire life, the next woman he asks out is his "second choice", regardless if you are aware of her or not. It’s a simple concept. If you are single, there is a good chance of other men/women in your new hottie’s life. To me, if a woman persistently demonstrates this kind of attitude, I head the other way. If a woman feels she is being treated like "#2" by a man’s actions (and no DJ does that because we make all women feel like #1 right?) then she has a right to think he is a player and dump the chump. Just don’t think a man, once he asks you out a couple of times, is going to sit on his a$$ and wait for you to figure out if you are interested in him or not. That would be "nice", but no one wants that, woman or man.

Continuing…

>>"Y, on the other hand knows I'm very attracted to her. She has told me she loves me. I have asked her out twice....both times she bolted on me....no 'yes'....no 'no'....she just smiled at me, said my name and walked away without any explanation. I have been told she is jealous of X and the other woman I date casually (the one who considers me her soul mate).... I don't know.... It makes no sense."<<

*Type #3: The Head Game Pro

And we come full circle.

The one we want is the one we can’t have. She is leading you around like a dog on a leash. She is not even answering your invites with a Yes or No. Does she go "Tee Hee! Oh you!" as well? She may be jealous of X but who cares. If she wanted to date you, she would. Simple as that.

To sniff out a Head Game Pro, I have a "3 strikes" litmus test. The first time, she may not have expected it or always says NO on first attempt by reflex. But… you are now ON her radar. Ask a second time. If she does not take a clue here, she didn’t think you were for real the first time, ("I am always hit on." or "Why would he want to go out with me?") She may have forgoten all about you too. Therefore, take a mulligan and treat it like strike 1 and… ask a third time. Be blunt, but be charming. If you do not get a yes or no: (They will never say NO directly. To honest and ballsy, without the balls.)
- You are her favorite ego booster ("Ask me again sometime, please! I love the attention.").
- She is adversely shy, too much for her own good. She will need to learn to overcome this if she wants to go on dates ever.
- She is completely clueless. Translation: a few eye liner’s short of a full make-up kit.
Write her off. Sometimes the third strike is not necessary, body language says a lot when you ask the second time. If you’re not sure though, the third strike will make things crystal. If you are the Don Juan we all know you are and her situation (shyness/boyfriend/little miss princess/whatever) changes, and you continue to be friendly to her in a nonchalant way since strike 3... she will come after you my friend. They always do. Keep the old "spidey sense" acute for interest level. Sometimes, if you still bump into each other now and again (get out of the gutter ladies and germs… ba dum bing!), you will have gotten to know her a little better. Since you are more relaxed from not pursuing, you soon discover she really is not your type and write her off for good. Now she really wants you because you have totally relaxed and become your true self around her. She sees what she is missing out on and will try her best to get you to "pick her up" again. Even if it is only for the challenge of "changing your mind" again about her. Tee hee! But that is for you to decide.

Aren’t circles fun?

Continuing…

>>"Guys....Wyldfire....Penkitten....anyone with similar stories that might help shed some light here. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if X or Y or both X and Y are just screwing with my head. I know women sometimes play games to keep guys dangling, but would a woman stoop so low as to deliberately lie about loving you in order to try to keep you on a string?"<<

Damn straight they would lie. At least the Type #3, controlling, manipulative, gold digging, "wait for the one with enough cash to treat me the way I want to be treated" harpies you want to avoid that is. Or maybe the Type #2 emotional vampires who simply don’t love themselves enough to go through a dry spell until the right guy comes along. That may be a little harsh, but there are TOO FEW women out there who are mature (Type #1) enough to realize that being a single woman is OK. Mature enough to know if she flirts smartly and respectfully, she will attract the man right for her. A dry spell can be a GOOD thing. Some women out right lie and say they do not WANT a man to COMPLETE their lives. But they all NEED a man to be a PART of their lives (and vice versa). I was watching a talk show where this woman author researched single women in the late 90’s of all ages. The book was titled "Solitaire" I think. In it she said despite all the success these women had in their lives. Professionally, personally, financially, family wise, child wise (for single moms). Despite having had a few LTR relationships or even a marriage that failed, they still wanted to find "the one". There is even a huge stigma on women, by women, who have never married. "She is so (insert compliment here), but never married. Tsssk. That’s so sad." They even agreed that a bad marriage was BETTER than having the stigma of never having been married at all. My head nearly spun off my neck after hearing that.

If I had to pick, from the 4 RoadWarrior is currently dating, I would pick X. She is in his "TOP 2" interest level. You did not mention if she thinks of you as a soul mate. She probably can't figure out why you would continue to throw yourself at Y who won't even give you a bone to feed on. "Men! Thier all idiots." Yes, Madam X sounds like the one who deserves a shot if you ask me.

In conclusion, I will dispense this little nugget of wisdom I have come to realize when it comes to finding who you want to be with. This goes for the ladies too. It is only a theory mind you. And theories need to be tested vigorously. I feel mine can stand up to any test and can be used for any relationship circumstance. It can be summed up in 2 words.

LET GO.

LET GO of how you feel. LET GO of what you think she feels. LET GO of what you think you feel. LET GO of everything but the desire to be…

WITH SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE WITH YOU.

Simple huh. I am not saying that kino, eye contact, etc does not need to be figured out in order to attract your perfect mate. (Or someone for a little monkey love. Whatever your needs are at the time.) I AM saying that you cannot control the actions of another person unless they are of a weak mind; or do not love themselves enough to know who is good for them. How do you find someone who wants to be with you? Ask her out? Ask her out again. Listen and observe. She says yes. Great. She says no. That’s ok too. She continues to flirt, ask again. She said YES! Go out and have fun. Ask for seconds. She says no again, don’t sweat it. Just LET GO. If she wants to be with you, she will MAKE time in her life for it too happen on both yours AND hers schedules. This is a partnership right? It takes two to play. True love knows no bounds right?

That is too "simplistic" you say? "It sounds like you are both trying and not trying to meet someone. That’s impossible."

Which comes to my other maxim in life when it comes to finding the woman you want, the life you want.

DIG IN.

Lenny Kravits knows what he sings about. Listen to those lyrics. They ring true for love and life. DIG IN and never give up. DIG IN and soon you’ll have a good time.

Letting go completely is probably the most difficult thing any one MIGHT be able to accomplish in life. I struggle with it everyday. I am no more immune from "falling off the path" than the rest of you here. Emotions, our hearts and our minds are the reasons we trip up. But my goal is to get back up so fast, that if anyone saw, I could say to them I never fell and they would believe me.

That is true enlightenment, zen, or whatever you want to call it.

Think I’m full of sh*t.

Let me have it.

Maximus

------------------
The Way of The
Simpleton - A
simpleton: lays down
no first law, takes
everything that
happens as it comes.
The simplicity of the
truly sophisticated.

---- Bruce Lee

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You post was a bit long, but I skimmed through it, reading your numbered tips.
Very valuable information I must say, that from past experience I can totally relate to.
You really hit it on the nose man.
Every girl I've ever met was one of those.

Personally, I'd say that the fantasy girls would be fun for messing around with and using mind games on. And the mature girls are good for when you want a real relationship.

I'll be sure to commit some of this to memory!
Its quite helpful!

"Take what is helpful, disregard what is useless." -- Bruce Lee

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drifter:
You post was a bit long, but I skimmed through it, reading your numbered tips.
Very valuable information I must say, that from past experience I can totally relate to.
You really hit it on the nose man.
Every girl I've ever met was one of those.

"Take what is helpful, disregard what is useless." -- Bruce Lee
Ah. A fellow brother of the arts perhaps. One who knows the value of seeing things through to "the end", despite how long it may take.

You will do well young grasshopper.

Did that sound too cheesy? LOL.

Thank you for the kind words. I figured it might be long, but there was no way to trim it without lossing it's punch. Those who need it will find it.

Maximus

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 01-07-2002).]

indy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frikkin awesome post!!! -> DJ Bible material.

The three types of women bit is right on, what we need to work on is recognizing these types for who they are.

And the
Let Go" theory? Genius... pure genius!

The distilled essence of "If you love someone, set them free" or "Keep her Free"

Hall of fame friend, this post should be ushered right in...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
No offense taken, but there is one point that I really disagree with. I don't believe that "needing" a mate is healthy. I wouldn't ever want to be with someone who "needed" me. Instead, I would like to be with someone who is with me because they truly WANT to be with me and because I truly want to be with them. A person's mate should never be considered to be what "completes" them. A mate should compliment who you ALREADY are. Every person who I have ever seen who acted like they "needed" their significant other or had a mate who "needed" them had very unhealthy and co-dependent relationships.

Keymaster of Goza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In 100 words or less....
Can you clarify how one can "DIG IN" but "LET GO" at the same time?

I'm a little hazy.

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
I don't believe that "needing" a mate is healthy.
Wyldfire,

Totally agree. If you NEED a mate:
- to bring fun into your life
- to help you discover who you truly are
- to keep life from getting dull
- to validate who you are as a person

All these reasons and many more are unhealthy. Only you can answer these things.

The NEED I am talking about is our common human need.

The very real, deep rooted human need to connect with someone, physically and mentally, who simply accepts us for who we are. This is usually through common attitudes, morals, life goals, sexual positions, etc.

Sex is the obvious conclusion to the physical connection here, but I am talking about something that is not quite so cut and dry. The fact that unless you have a loving family or good friends, simple everyday physical contact is almost non-existent. When someone sees you’re down or recognizes you’re in a good mood; then tells you and reinforces it with a quick shoulder hug or bicep slap, how do you FEEL? Everyone here talks of kino as a way to initiate sexual playfulness, and it is. But it is also the very real human need to simply make physical contact with someone. It proves our existence in the physical world. Talk to a massage therapist. Ask for their opinion on the need for human contact beyond the sexual kind in this world. This is the "Yin" NEED. It is a very human need. We break down without it. Why do you think sex sells; or online porn is so popular? It’s the ultimate form of physical contact. I would hazard a guess that our monkey brain still values physical need FAR more than intellectual or emotional. No matter how far up the evolutionary latter we humans seem to think we are or how much lip service we pay to being above that kind of thinking.

The reasons for not needing someone, as stated above, are why marriages break up. You have more life experience now and realize PHYSICAL need is still important, but begin to yearn for what your SOUL (Yang) needs. As the years pass, you start to see things through different lenses. Some things become sharper, others more blurred than ever. But the end result is, for those who want to see, is a clearer picture of who you are. "I just could not put up with him/her anymore. I deserve better now." We all deserve better, the best. It just puzzles me over some of the things people settle for when attempting to fulfill there NEEDS. Example:
- "His drinking isn’t so bad. I like to party too. When things get serious, we will both settle down I’m sure." Then someone doesn’t. Oops.
- "Man, drugs are so freeing. They really open up my mind. I feel like I can do anything. There is nothing in life I can’t accomplish. You’re so beautiful baby. Let’s do it!" Five years later you have now graduated to harder stuff (if you have an addictive type personality). Your brain is so fried, performing well on the job is difficult and managing you’re relationships is becoming a pain in the a$$. I have seen the "smoked a joint this big man" type and their complete inability to remember anything unless they wrote it down or performed it 100 times. Then he/she dumps you’re a$$.

The two examples above are not uncommon. If you truly look at someone when dating, you will be able to see these things. If you see them, and aren’t comfortable with it, move on. But many people don’t. Many people, men and women, seem to NEED to go through this crap before realizing their TRUE NEEDS are not being met (I.e. the sharper lens analogy.)

Does that make a persons NEEDS a little clearer? Can you not see that if your NEEDS are not being met, you going to have health (mental or physical) problems? Can you shed some light on why people NEED to go through crap before beginning to truly love them selves? That is something I simply cannot fathom.

To each his own I guess.

Maximus

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keymaster of Goza:

In 100 words or less....
Can you clarify how one can "DIG IN" but "LET GO" at the same time?

I'm a little hazy.
A 100 words eh? That may be difficult but I will try. How about...

JUST DO IT

I think my 3 strikes litmus test has the fog horn you need to clear the haze. Did I care about what she was thinking or feeling? No. But I did not give up after a couple tries. I even leave the spidey sense on after the third one because people do change over time and deserve second chances.

Just don't think so much. That is my achilles heal more times than I care to admit too.

Blah BLOOOP sNORk Whirrr BING!

There. 100 words.

Maximus

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense taken, but there is one point that I really disagree with. I don't believe that "needing" a mate is healthy. I wouldn't ever want to be with someone who "needed" me. Instead, I would like to be with someone who is with me because they truly WANT to be with me and because I truly want to be with them. A person's mate should never be considered to be what "completes" them. A mate should compliment who you ALREADY are. Every person who I have ever seen who acted like they "needed" their significant other or had a mate who "needed" them had very unhealthy and co-dependent relationships.
...And it's hello once again from the land of self-help hell.

People are mammals, and mammals need each other. For sex, for physical closeness, for conversation, for fights, for all kinds of other things. (Preferably mammals of the same species, although in some parts of the world it's true - they're not so picky.)

True fact - some animals will literally die of loneliness.

So... any suggestion that people don't or shouldn't need these things is a lie. (No, I don't care where you read it. It's still a lie.)

Any suggestion that people should feel incomplete or immature or whatever the psychobabble word of the day is for feeling these needs is an *evil* lie.

Where it goes wrong is where people can't integrate those needs in a mature way. So they assume that finding The One will make *all* of those needs go away overnight. Or that The One is literally The Only One who can satisfy those needs, and all others are but mere distractions. Or that The One will make inner feelings of unworthiness and that annoying addiction to drama and crisis disappear.

That way lie madness and despair and even much snorking into tissues after late night screaming sessions. (And not a little reading of postings hereabouts, for a dose of sanity.)

I've known people who were unhappy on their own and then they met someone they needed and now they're not unhappy any more.

Is that codependent? (Whatever the hell that word really means anyway.) Don't think so. They seem happy together. Substance abuse is not an issue. So what's the problem? What was so evil and bad about their need of someone, and each other, that they ended up together?

Not much that I can see.

But... there is a difference between needing these basic human things, and needing them so badly you hold people hostage with a chain gun, or maybe an attorney's letter, pointed at their skull.

Different issues, see?

Basic human need = good and normal.

Pathological, all-consuming uber-need from hell's nethermost pustules = bad.

How can you tell which is which? Simple. If someone is never satisfied, or never allows themselves to be satisfied, you can bet they're in the pathology zone. And then, my friends, there is more going on than simple need can explain.

Otherwise - good post, Maximus.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WildThang:
How can you tell which is which? Simple. If someone is never satisfied, or never allows themselves to be satisfied, you can bet they're in the pathology zone. And then, my friends, there is more going on than simple need can explain.
Postscript - and on further thought, this is why any kind of analytical psychobabble about what guys should and shouldn't want should be banned from this board.

Guys - there is only ever one question you should worry about with a chick:

Does spending time with her consistently leave me happier than not?

That is it. That is the bottom line. Don't worry about what you feel, what you need, what you should feel and need, whatever else anyone is saying or thinking or doing or worrying about, what the phase of the moon is, what God wants, or what colour her underwear is.

Is this encounter making your life a more pleasant, or a less pleasant place? And how much?

You'll know in your gut without any question what the answer is.

It's normal chick behavior to try to confuse the issue with lots of what ifs and questions and maybes and 'in future...' and psychological analysis and what words really mean and all of that.

Forget it. All of it. Stick to the straight and narrow. Ask The Question, answer it honestly.

It's all you ever need to know.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
For Maximus and Wildthang...

Needs are things we cannot survive without. We need food, water, and shelter as the basic human needs. We can survive without a mate. Anything above and beyond these basic needs for survival are wants and desires of varying importance.

For myself, this realization has been very liberating. I don't stay in unhealthy reltiaonships, am quick to recognize who is wrong for me and am more able to enjoy and appreciate someone who is right for me. Since I will only be with someone I genuinely want to be with, I treat the person I'm with in a way that makes for a very easygoing and enjoyable relationship.

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score

Where it goes wrong is where people can't INTEGRATE THOSE NEEDS IN A MATURE way.

Basic human need = good and normal.

Pathological, all-consuming uber-need from hell's nethermost pustules = bad.
Hooray! You have one yourself a loving relationship based on your need of respect for self, need for companionship and desire for passion in life. Congratulations!

Excellent support to my points on human need. There are simply too many people who can't control their monkey mojo. Too many people, men and women, who feel the need to find happiness in the arms of another for a few hours (or weeks, or months). It is sweaty, hot and all things good when the house is a rockin. Then both people wake up and:
SAY: What a great night!
but
THINK: I hope he/she does not expect anything from me. Your simply too (insert negative comment here) for me to think of you long term. Great lay though!

Maximus

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 01-10-2002).]

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score

Guys - there is only ever one question you should worry about with a chick:

Does spending time with her consistently leave me HAPPIER than not?

Is this encounter making your life a more pleasant, or a less pleasant place? And how much?
So it's true! The elusive and close to extinction, "womanus normalus", actually DO exist.

Does she make you HAPPIER? Not does she make you happy, but more happy.

Someone can bring happiness into your life, but it is up to you to make it stick.

Thanks again for seeing my point so clearly.

Maximus

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score

We can survive without a mate.
Once the science community can clone sperm and ova, maintaining diversity in the gazzillions plus range, then yes; we MIGHT be able to survive without a mate. (Shudder)

But unless they remove our genetic monkey need to reproduce, we all will be looking to find "the one" to some degree or other.

"I can think, therefore I have decided I am above my animal self."

For how many years was the human race genegineered to attract a mate of the opposite sex for reproduction?

Now, how many years has it been since humanity could truly think outside of that need?

You can't just turn it off. I'm thinkin desire for a mate is gonna win out for a long time.

One look at the antics of Tom Green tells me humanity has a long way to go before climbing much higher than the first rung above primates.

I hope you find the guy your looking for Wyldfire. He will have been looking for you as well.

Maximus

roadwarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Maximus!!

Interesting how you suggested that of all the women I see, your choice would be 'X'. She has been away for over a month(3000 thousand miles removed from me), visiting family and friends.

She phoned me, out of the blue, from 3000 miles away the other night. We talked for almost an hour. She asked if I was with 'Y' yet. Told her 'no, I've walked away from that situation, at least for the time being'. She goes, 'well you have like 50 other women chasing you, I'm sure one of them will be to your fancy.'

I laughed and said, "I can only wish I have 50 women after me." I then jokingly told her that I'm considering turning 'gay'. She knew I was only kidding and we both had a good laugh.

She then, get this, grabbed her guitar and harmonica and sang a song she composed for me over the phone. I was astounded. It was beautiful.

She is a great musician(appeared on the Tommy Hunter show once and even played at the Grand Old Opry).

When she returns later this month, she wants us to get together for some serious jamming(I play guitar and sing a little bit myself). Women...go figure.

Maximus, you may have nailed this one right on the head. Only time will tell. Regardless, my options remain open for now. Lol.

Thanks for the insight!

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by roadwarrior:

When she returns later this month, she wants us to get together for some serious jamming(I play guitar and sing a little bit myself). Women...go figure.

Maximus, you may have nailed this one right on the head. Only time will tell. Regardless, my options remain open for now. Lol.

Thanks for the insight!
And your options should remain open.

But from what you posted, it looks like X is showing you signs "she wants to be with you". As long as you want to be with her, keep seeing her.

Don't be afraid to see something right in front of your nose.

Good luck,

Maximus