Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Text Messages to Send Your Ex Girlfriend to Make Her Come Running Back to You

Shortstreet

Reaction score
Anyone ever try one of the 3 text messages that Brad Browning talks about under the articles tab...if so which one and how did it work?? Thinking of trying the one about thinking the breakup is cool and maybe we can be friends someday.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we dont advocate it round here, she will destroy you , and shes only coming back to validate herself, she may even have sex with you , talk about memories, sell you the american dream ,.....she will ghost you once shes been validated, then she will return 4 weeks later and do the same again.......rinse and repeat forever or until a guy with abundance deems her unworthy

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want someone who doesn’t want you?
we dont advocate it round here, she will destroy you , and shes only coming back to validate herself, she may even have sex with you , talk about memories, sell you the american dream ,.....she will ghost you once shes been validated, then she will return 4 weeks later and do the same again.......rinse and repeat forever or until a guy with abundance deems her unworthy
Wise word right there, listen to them.
It will.make you happier on the long run

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you can see... we have some members here that didn't grow up to become "sheriff" or a "psychic-reader" ... and so they apparently live out their failed dreams on the sosuave forum. One of them decided to respond to you.

I see that you are new. Welcome aboard.

I'd never heard of Brad Browning and so I did a little bit of research. Personally, I get the idea that he's trying to capitalize on the walking-wounded. He really does come across like a pitch-man... looking for that moment to exploit.

Although I also agree that going back with an ex is almost always counter-productive, I'm not going to play "judge, jury and executioner" on you. Got a problem? Provide some details and I'll give it a shot.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well problem is even if she is a good girl and you messed it up that's hard to recover from.

You're on the outside lane well bak in the pack.

In onother words there s probably a couple of billion other woman on the planet you have a better chance with. And a good percentage of them could make you just as happy.

of course the other viewpoint around here is that your contentment and strength comes from your purpose as a man not from a woman.

But hey give us the details and we'll have a go. I'll just go get my popcorn.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever try one of the 3 text messages that Brad Browning talks about under the articles tab...if so which one and how did it work?? Thinking of trying the one about thinking the breakup is cool and maybe we can be friends someday.
These just sound like clickbaity gimmicks to me. If she left you it was for a reason and sending a manipulative, insincere text that is totally out of character (and that she could look up and find on the internet) is not going to bring her back. Generally playing games with women tends to backfire, because they can see through it and they know how to play a lot better than us.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These just sound like clickbaity gimmicks to me. If she left you it was for a reason and sending a manipulative, insincere text that is totally out of character (and that she could look up and find on the internet) is not going to bring her back. Generally playing games with women tends to backfire, because they can see through it and they know how to play a lot better than us.
Not always true. Some of the men are even more manipulative than women and stronger game players. The women fall into the "trap" of the "challenge" of making this man commit to her.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not always true. Some of the men are even more manipulative than women and stronger game players. The women fall into the "trap" of the "challenge" of making this man commit to her.
True. These are the men with fan clubs of women jumping up & down going “Pick Me!...Pick Me!”

These men never fall for the fan club chicks. Rather they fall for the relatively few women who see what’s going on & refuse to participate.

Cheers

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Record a video of you singing this and send it to her. Let me know if it works. Good luck.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Record a video of you singing this and send it to her. Let me know if it works. Good luck.
A lot of popular music has strong beta male themes. I looked at the lyrics of this song. The lyrics seem rather beta to me. I see a lot of one-itis in these lyrics. However, the song came out in 1977, and being beta in 1977 wasn't quite the kiss of death that it is in the 21st Century. A lot of Baby Boomer males in their 20s and early 30s in 1977 were fairly beta, and they generally had more productive sex lives than the Gen X or Millennial betas in subsequent decades.

I also agree that going back with an ex is almost always counter-productive
My cousin did this. Bad move. He was with a woman for 3 years in the late 2000s. They broke up, and about a year after the initial breakup, they reconciled. She got pregnant within a few months after reconciliation. They got married, later had a 2nd kid, and then got divorced last year. My could could have saved a decade of his life had he not gotten back together with an ex. However, the likely outcome of that decade would have been marrying someone different, having kids with that different woman, and then getting divorced last year. Relationships are transient. My cousin should have realized that his 3 years in the late 2000s with that one woman with no kids and no divorce was about as good of an outcome as a man can get in this era.