Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Stories including: The Flirtateous Manager with Anti-Social Problems

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up cool kids?? I'm new here and just recently started reading these articles and books, so bare with me as I am still not too familiar with the terms. Here is whats goin on with me...

I've only dated one chick my whole life. Was a two year relationship, so I was outta The Game for some time. But I broke up with her and have been single ever since. Last month, I hit my lonely breaking point and freaked out about not having a gf or something close to a gf. But this month my relationship game took on a different toll.

First I started coming to this site, which helped a sh!tload. I also started taking a hell of a lot more risks in my life, including women, work, and plans for the future. I have been recently been seeing some success with women this month too thanks to risk. I broke this down into 3 posts to make it easier to read. Here are the women that I have had good interactions with, then I'll end it with the girl I would like to date.

The Chicka (HB8-9)
Beginning of December. First girl was this chick I met at Subway. I walked past Subway because I wanted to see who was working at the arcade next door (I know everyone there). While I walked past, I first noticed her. Cute, but I payed her no mind, because I didn't think I had a chance. (remember now, before this month, I was a big AFC) Didn't see too many people so I at the arcade, so I decided to eat at Subway. Forgetting she was there, I walked in and got stared down by this older fat b~tch. Luckily she left immediately. Behind her was the girl. As soon as she saw me, she lit up. Started talking to me.

Her: How are you doing?
Me: Tired as hell, workin my buttcheeks off. Busy, you?
Her: I'm tired too. Working 10-12 shifts suck.
Me: GOD-DAYUM! 12 hours? I couldn't do it.
Her: Really, why not?
Me: I like making money to a point. But if I'm too busy making it, I wont have time to spend it.
Her: That is so true.
Me: Where do you work anyways?

The discussion moved into a couple of topics, but as you can see, we hit it off. This is before I started coming to this site, so you won't see me using and of the steps or models we are very familiar with. Anyways, this is where it got interesting...

Her: So do you work every Thursday. (IOI!! And today was Thursday...duh)
Me: My schedule is random. Just look for me. I work all the time so I wont be hard to find.(What I wanted to say was:Uh... IF YOU WANT ME TO!! But of course my AFC self didn't let that happen)

She said her goodbyes and what not. Didn't see her all weekend after that. Decided to stop by her store, but she wasn't there. Found out she worked Tuesday. Went in on Tuesday. She was on break, so I left her my number. She texted me as soon as she got it...

This is where the downfall began... I wasn't smooth all week. I was a chump. A big AFC. I even was stupid enough to mention that I didn't have any game to spit. That was a huge turn off for her. She slowly stopped talking to me. Then we talked one last time. Asked her if she was into me. Gotta LJBF text and left it at that.

I saw all my mistakes now that I know what to look for. I would love a second chance with her. But we don't talk at all. I'ma get outta the FZ soon enough. NEXT!!...

The thread is being weird and won't let me post another reply. So I'm putting my last story (THE IMPORTANT STORY) right here. This is the story I want feedback on the most. Thanks DJ's!

The Chick I Wanna Date (HB9)
I met this girl through my friend's gf. My friends name is D-row (not real name of course. His gf's name is Sal. Sal is a manager at a shoe store. Her Co-Manager is the girl I'm into. I'll call HD. One day I get a call from Sal asking if I could give one of her coworkers home. Since I'm super generous when it comes to giving people rides, I say yes with no hesitation. I didn't know it was her. It was the first time we met. Cute as hell! This was before I came to this site. In the car, we talked. We clicked instantly. She like my genre of music. (Its hard to like my genre. Its not popular). That was a plus. I dropped her off. I didn't think much of it cuz I didn't plan on seeing her after that. I would occasionally walk by HD's store and wave at her goof-ily. But other than that, we didn't talk for a while. Then I found this site.

I wanted to take more risks with women, so I went to the mall, where both of our stores are located, and talked to everyone I came in contact with. This is the day after Christams too. I walked into HD's store and saw her looking upset. I went in and the convo went like this...

Me: You looked pissed.
HD: No, I'm just tired.
Me: Do you drink coffee or energy drinks?
HD: Yea, but I didn't have time to get anything before I came.
Me: What do you want?
HD: You don't have to get me anything.
Me: I would want you to do the same for me. Its not a problem.
HD: Hmm, ok. Coffee would be fine.

I left. I didn't go straight there though. I didn't want to seem like I was her little errand boy who was wrapped around her finger. I chilled at my store for about 10-15 mins before I got coffee for her. I went back and gave it to her. The convo continued...

HD: Thank you soooo much.
Me: Like I said, I would want you to do the same for me.
HD: How was your Christmas?
Me: Chill. Slept in. Played video games all morning, then did some art study stuff.
HD: Nice. Mine was ok. Until my sister showed up at my house being a b!tch.
Me: How so??

I know convo's like this are frowned upon, but it worked great. We talked and found out we had sooo much in common. You know how girls just want to be heard, but not helped. Thats what I did. But I played it off. I usually would give people advice when they would talk like that to me, but I held my tongue. It was so hard. I teased her when necessary, then busted her too. And I tried to find differences so that I wasn't so easy to get. Here is a part of a convo...

Me: Yea, my shoes are crap, but I like my K-SWISS.
HD: You know, to be honest, I don't like K-SWISS much.
Me: Well then we would never work, unless you could convince me why I shouldn't like those shoes.
HD: I just never liked. I don't know why exactly.
Me: Well then I guess we won't work out. You better think of something else.
HD: *laughs*

I then walk around the store so I didn't give her all my attention. I wanted her to work for me. I talked to some of her customers in there. I went back up there and we continued talking. We were clicking like a PC gamers computer mouse. I didn't want to push her away too much, so I stuck with teasing. Then outta no where we got on the subject of family and life. I didn't want her to continue, but she liked talking, so I let her do her thing. It actually turned out to be a very good conversation about out beliefs about family and all this other stuff. I teased her more, to remind her that I was interested. She brought up something about her sister saying the HD was on drugs cuz of relationship problems. I asked if she was single. She said she had a boyfriend. I made an awkward pause. I was about to change the subject, then she said, "Well, we're just talking. He doesn't get to see me as ofter as HE would like." She mentioned she wasn't anywhere close to being a social person. Which I didn't mind. I use to be one. A few customers came up. After they left, I told her I was gonna leave cuz it was getting busy. She asked me to stay. Kudos for me.

We continued talking, then Sal walked in. I teased them both for a minute. We were all acting goofy. I told them I had to go in a sec. Then HD mentioned something about her goofy voicemail message. I gave her my fone and told her to call herself with it so I could hear it. BAM! Easy number. She locked my number in and I took that as time to go. Left on a high point.

Next day, I was on my lunch. Walked past HD's store. She was working. I waved. This wave was different. It was sexy smirk wave. I wasn't gonna miss out on that. Went back in and she gave me one of those, "nice to see you" hi's. She was into me. We joked around, and I teased her some more. Then I started talking to her coworker. Very cool guy. Talked for a minute. Then went back to flirting. This is where I got stupid.... She mentioned going to my store to buy Assassin's Creed 2. Assuming she was all talk, I jumped in and said I would get it for her. I shoulda just let her come to my store and visit me. But nope. I was stupid. On top of that, I'm running an errand for her. I get her her game and save her $10 with my discount. Once again, me being dumb decide that I could be myself. Mistake!! She said, "Your acting a lot blacker today." She laugh when she said it, but still. I went back to being chill mode. Following the black comment, she told a story about a horrible drug deal she saw. While she was telling the story, she was getting ready to close her store. But I had a relate-able story. She told me she had to close and she would get in trouble if I was there. I told the story anyways like a dumbass. She laughed at it and made a comment about it, but I felt stupid about it.

Overall, a nice 2 days with her. I don't know how the second day affected her. I wanna see her again though. What do I do next guys?

I forgot to mention, I texted her about seeing her twin. It was just a girl that looked like her, but I used it to my advantage. She texted back... 3 hours later. And the conversation didn't go anywhere. I knew she was anti-social, but man. I texted her again about an inside joke but tried to get some info outta her. No response. I didn't worry about them either times, but its gonna be hard with her not texting or calling.

WHAT DO I DO NEXT?

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to give you guys all the details so you guys had something to work with.

Last edited:

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The CoWorker (HB8)
I've been attracted to this girl ever since she started working over a year ago. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!! This would be a long story to tell you what happened in our past, so I'll just say I fudged up big time. AFC like no ones business. We stopped being friends, cuz I pushed to hard. She left for school and we lost contact. She came back for the holidays, we became friends again. Anyways, when she came back, she was flirting with me big time. This is about the time I started coming to this site and reading the books, so I knew what to do. I played it off cool with her for a few weeks. Acted as if she wasn't no one to me.

Anyways, she had to work alone. I was off that day. Busy work day for her. She needed help doin some work stuff. It was late, like 12ish. I went there and kept my chill vibe on. Teased her when necessary, and busted her when necessary. It was working like a charm. Anyways, we finished up and were about to walk out the door. Realizing I left my work keys at home, I had to go back to get em. When I came back, she had to open the door for me. After she opened it, we walked back and she hooked her arm through mine and she rested her head on my shoulder, talkin bout she was tired. She let go, which I didn't play any mind. Then I tested her comfort level. I touched her a lot more. Held her as we walked the rest of the way. Anyways, I had to take her home...

I could of lost my job for helping her. I didn't help her because it was her. I believe that doing something nice for someone because you would want them to do the same for you shouldn't be aligned with the idea of AFC's doing everything for women, such as buying drinks for em. I wouldn't buy a girl a drink, but if she was broke and thirsty, then I care enough to buy her something. I wouldn't let her abuse it, cuz then I'd have to kill. Hahaha jk! But if I see someone in need, I give. Simple idea. Anyways...

She said she owed me. I told her no food, or presents (Christmas). She said, "What then?" I told her well decide later. We pulled up to her house and she gave me a fat hug. She was still giddy over me. No exaggeration. I grabbed her by the back of her head as we hugged. Faces touched. That was my queue to go in for the kiss... but being new to all of this, I AFC'ed the whole thing and b~tched out.

I know, I know. DUMB DUMB!! But I was afraid. I drove off like a little bi-otch. All bad. But she still owes me, so I'ma use that as an advantage. And no, I won't use it for sex or stupid crap like that. I'ma play it off as smooth as possible. NEXT....

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Girl I Wanna Date (HB9)
My coworkers gf works at a shoe store. Shes the manager, so I go in to say hi now and then. We good friends. One day she calls me asking if I can give her coworker I ride home. I'm always generous about driving so I say yes with no hesitation. I get there and find out its her assistant manager. Cute as hell. I kinda freak out about it, but I play it off cool. As I drive her home, we talk a lot. We have so much in common and she likes my genre of music (its not a popular genre). We click instantly. This is before I came to this site. After that, I didn't see her for a while, until two days ago.

I walk past her store and say, why not? This is after coming to this site of course, so I'm a lot more ballsy. Her is a rundown of discussion...

Me: You look irritated.
Her: No, just tired. Bad morning.
Me: That sucks. And its the day after Christmas. It's gonna be busy in here.
Her: Don't remind me.
Me: Do you drink coffee or anything? Energy drinks?
Her: Yeah, I was gonna get one, but I had to work.
Me: What do you want?
Her: You don't have to get me anything.
Me: I would want you to do the same for me.
Her: Hmmm, ok. Coffee is fine. Thank you sooooo much!

I go and get her coffee. But not right away. I don't want her to think I'm some push over that comes to her every whim. I give it about a 10-15 min gap, then I get her coffee.

Her: Thank you.
Me: Like I said, I would want you to do the same for me.
Her: So how was your Christmas?
Me: Chill. Slept in, played video games and studied art stuff.
Her: Nice. Mine was OK. Except for my sister.

I assumed her that she wanted to be heard. I use to offer advice when it came to topics like this, but I didn't this time. It was so hard to hold my tongue. But it was worth it. I let her vent her bad day to me, which I know is frowned upon, but I didn't mind it. It made talking to her a lot easier. I woulda used something to push her away, but we were clicking so well, I didn't wanna ruin it. So I teased her about her love for the TV series DEXTER and how she loves sociopaths. I looked for any differences we had and capitalized on those. I like a KSWISS a lot and she hates em, so I said, "Then I don't think we would work... That is of course if you can convince me why I should hate them." We played off of that for a sec, then I walked around to store as not to seem too interested so she wouldn't think I was easy. I saw some shoes I liked and told her, and she said she hated em. I told her I would buy them and wear em just to irritate her. She laughed and told me I better not.

I don't remember how we got back on the subject of life and her past, but we did. She is really talkative, so I let her have at it, but I used it to my advantage. I switched the topic to family and our beliefs about em. That worked wonders. She was excited. I leaned in more as we talked too, to show her I was interested. She talked about her sister and how her sister thinks she is into drugs because of relationship problems. I then asked if she was single to hint at the idea of my interest. She say she has a bf. I paused for a second, about to change the subject. Then she said, "Well, were kinda just talking. He doesn't get to see me as much as HE would like." A couple customers came up to the counter. She helped them. I took that as my cue to leave, but when I told her I was gonna leave because of her work, she told me that it was ok and that she wanted me to stay. I stayed for a while longer. Just clicking like a PC gamer and his computer mouse. I wanted to leave at a high point in the convo to leave her wanting more. At that moment, my friend, the manager, comes in. I told them both I had to go in a sec (False Time Constraint). We all chatted it up for a few minutes. I teased em both about random whatevers. We got on the topic of goofiness and she mentioned her voicemail. I gave her my phone and told her to put her number in so I could her the voicemail message. Easy!! I called, and she locked me in. I left at that.

Second interaction happened yesterday. I walked past her store and waved. I had to go to my store to grab something so I didn't stop by. I did this all the time to her though, but she usually is goofy about when I walk by and wave. Her face was different. She had a more sexy smile when she waved at me. I wasn't missin out on that. I went to my store and did what I had to do. Then went back to her. She was doin stuff, so I acted like I had more important things to do. I then started talking to her coworker. He was cool so we talked for a minute. She soon became free. I walked up to her. She gave me one of those, "Hi!". Like nice to see you again sexy "Hi's". We talked about stuff. I worked at a video game store. She mentioned that she needed to stop by to pick up Assassin's Creed 2. I assumed she was just all talk. So I offered to save her a trip and get it for her. I regret doing that. I shouldn't have assumed she wouldn't have came in. Anyways, she gave me her money. Saved her a trip and $10. I shouldn't have done that either. Running back to my store for her errand. I went back and got a little too comfortable. She said, "Your acting a lot blacker today." She said it with a smile. I played it off and went back into my chill mode. I made one final mistake.... After her black comment, she told a story about the worst drug sale she ever witnessed. While she was telling her story I realized it was time for her to close her store. But I had a related story I wanted to tell. She told me I had to leave so she wouldn't get in trouble. But like a dumbass, I told my story anyways. She laughed at it and made a comment about it, but I felt dumb telling her a story while she was practically kicking me out. Overall, the second visit wasn't too great, in my opinion.

I know she is interested in me. My friend(the manager) told her bf(my coworker) that [the girl I like] knew I was hitting on her. But she said it in a good way. I am trying to play her off though and trying not to get too attached. Kinda hard when you have only had one gf. But I'm trying my best. Also trying to get at other girls in my free time so I don't focus on one. But I really am starting to like this girl. Especially after our first talk about what kind of people we both are. We had a lot in common. I'm saving her. Not trying to ruin anything. So I'ma keep practicing with other women.

What should I do next though guys? I don't want to see or call/text her everyday cuz I don't want to seem as if I have no life. But I want to see her again. Also forgot to mention, I texted her twice. She told me she was no where close to a social person, which I don't mind. But she doesn't respond to text or phone calls. Well she did respond to one, because I told her I thought I saw her twin. Worked well, but she responded like 3 hours after I texted her that. And it was the only response I got from her. She told me she wasn't doing anything that day, and she was already off of work. I played it off. If she didn't respond, I didn't trip. But it would be nice to get a conversation out of her over the phone, so I can maybe plan a date or somethin. But whatever. I was thinking of going to this trampoline place and inviting her and a couple of friends on New Years Day. That way its not a problem if she doesn't show up.

What do I do next?

Sorry for the long point. I wanted you guys to get all the details so you had somethin to work with.