Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 step ladder to the glory--that you can implement immediately, NOW

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys,

-Are you getting laid?
-Are you feeling the urge to approach a hot girl when you see her walk by?
-Do you walk around feeling energetic and good about yourself?
-Do girls sense your presence when you walk into the venue/office/classroom?

If the answer for those are NO, i have a cure for you. Trust me guys, i don't even need to explain these to you.

Okey, there is this three step process that will improve your game alot. And i mean ALOT.

1. Stop being delusional
Stop thinking you're special. Stop thinking you're superior to others because you "know" how things work out. You don't know sh!t. We, as pick up artists are more ****ed up than any normal AFC out there. So stop thinking you are being some mysterious type James Bond. Be normal. Be like everyone else.

2. Start working out&dieting
Besides looking as a beast that will give her the fuck of the life, you will feel 100 times better about yourself. You will feel more stronger, energetic and vital. And don't even get me started about testosterone. Their levels will go out to the extent that you wont be able to stop yourself from approaching.

And, the last but not least step, that is closely related to the second, and would ruin your effort:

3. Stop whacking off
Just stop it. When i whack off, i can't even approach. But when i keep that tension (the increased tension from working out) on myself, and don't release it, when i see a hot babe, i step right the fvck out. And girls can sense when you really want them. They can see right through your dirty beasty mind. And they will like it. But don't be creepy motherfaaackas.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now when you're done with the three above steps, i will tell you what to do next.

Read, suck off knowledge

Read, learn, study many things. Have a broad knowledge, so you can become a good conversationalist. You don't need any patterns, routines nor techniques. Just have self respect for yourself, know that you have the balls and don't qualify. Thats it. Don't try to make her love you. Even if you fool her, she will discover your real face very soon and, poooof, your gone. So just talk normally. You might say HOW CAN I TALK NORMALLY IM A CHODE ?

Than, comes the next step

Learn to be comfortable around women
Stay outside your house as much as possible. Frequent places where there are plenty of hotties. You don't have to approach. Just ask them a question or two and just train yourself to chill into their presence while keeping your presence. Just go there and absorb their beauty. Don't talk into your head. Shut that sucker down.

and, the mighty, most important step of the game:
Eye contact

nah, you might not see it good.

EYE CONTACT
This is crucial. Start looking into peoples eyes. Look in the apple of their eyes. Smile. When they talk, you pay attention. When you see a hottie pass by, look straight into her eyes, without creeping her off and smile. Since you have been working out alot and not whacking off, she will feel the tension. You guys have no ideas how many non verbal signals, strengths and weaknesses you express through eye contact.

Im off for now, i was just brainstorming here some ideas that i had on my mind. It was post of the moment. Tomorrow i might add some more to this.

Now fvck off,
Daddy the Pimp

wanyi

Reaction score
Only the broad mind and complete with such knowledge system, people can only as this truth preface. See a son of the building Lord, let me into a serious thought, I think, if not the son of the building Lord, is top of the truth of a betrayal of the fallacy is greatly compromise. Therefore, I decided to decisive top!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wanyi said:
Only the broad mind and complete with such knowledge system, people can only as this truth preface. See a son of the building Lord, let me into a serious thought, I think, if not the son of the building Lord, is top of the truth of a betrayal of the fallacy is greatly compromise. Therefore, I decided to decisive top!
lol, amazing

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Stop being delusional
Stop thinking you're special. Stop thinking you're superior to others because you "know" how things work out. You don't know sh!t. We, as pick up artists are more ****ed up than any normal AFC out there. So stop thinking you are being some mysterious type James Bond. Be normal. Be like everyone else.
Interesting. This is contrary to some advice I've heard.
Some say you should be totally delusional, and think you are the sh!t!
This gives you swagger.
You say forget all that and just be normal.
I could see an argument for both sides.
Which is correct?

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This gives you swagger.
Which is correct?
Both are correct. There is no wrong way to become a DJ.

realtalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post dude, you hit the nail on the head.

I will second what you said about not jacking off. Ever since I broke my addiction I just feel way more confident with strangers.

I did some research on this recently and basically everytime you orgasm you are filling your brain with dopamine which tells your brain to relax. If you are jacking off everyday then you have a chemical imbalance of too much dopamine and your brain will relax when it's not supposed to.

Alot more complicated than that but f*ck it, try it for yourself and see if you feel better.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Experience said:
Both are correct. There is no wrong way to become a DJ.
So you might as well say:

1. Be delusional
2. Rest your body and eat what you want
3. Whack off more

#3 was in There's Something About Mary, remember.

realtalk said:
I did some research on this recently and basically everytime you orgasm you are filling your brain with dopamine which tells your brain to relax.
I guess that's why you want to fall asleep afterwards.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This gives you swagger.
Which is correct?
Good question.

This recent advice contradicts some of my earlier posts too. But as I train some guys, i see that when they are delusional, they tend to be less attractive. Their delusional coolness comes from a place of trying to be cool, not thinking to their core they are cool, so they look fake. Chicks seem to notice this sh!t.

Another delusional aspect of the game is people thinking they are too good to pick up 6ses and 7ns. If they were that good, they would be easily able to pick 10s. Sarge chicks of your level, chicks that feel you. You can close a 10 in a night club but how in the fvck are you going to present yourself the next day? What are you going to do when she notices that you are a fvcking fake dweeb? This is why i keep telling these guys to totally stop using routines and techniques and start developing strong inner game, and work on their appearances. Its very important to look your best. Put on some muscle, get a nice swagger, feel good about yourself, and you're set. But each one of these things requires work. Hard work.

Also, another thing is guys thinking they are being mysterious or cool like James Bond by not doing anything or just staying at the bar.
Listen fellas:
If you are not cool, everybody is noticing it. You are giving 12938 non verbal signals that you are not cool. So don't be a fvcking looser with a high pedestal because people not only going to find you unattractive, but they will fvcking hate you.

So dropping the ego, being totally normal person, and starting to work in yourself is the formula to success. I'm just reflecting my thoughts, i might be wrong. Hope i answered your question zekko.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also another thing.

Stop believing community. Most of these motherfvckers are fakers. I've read some incredible reports of some of the top guys on rsdnation that blew my mind. They fvcking amazed me. They tell you how they are fvcking models, picking them up easily, cavemanning the world. But then, i find their real name facebook profiles, and here they are, with girls. Girls i wouldn't be cough dead with. Here they are, cavemanning uggs, kissing them, talking to them into clubs. It shattered my reality. And these guys said they only fvck "models".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
So dropping the ego, being totally normal person, and starting to work in yourself is the formula to success
The only thing I don't quite get about this is that if you don't go in there thining you are an exceptionally cool guy, with very high value, then for what reason would the megahottie go for you? Just because you're a normal, average guy? It seems like you should have a reason in your head why a megahottie would go for you at least.

This does remind me of something that confused me early on though when I started studying seduction. Everyone said women were attracted to swagger, and that never quite made sense to me. Because to me, swagger was actually fake confidence. It's that slightly exaggerated body language saying "hey look at me, I'm hot stuff". It always seemed to me that if a man were TRUELY confident, he wouldn't think he needed to put on swagger, because he already KNEW he was hot without it. It seemed to me like only guys who were trying to FAKE confidence would put on swagger. Maybe that's something like what you're talking about.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
The only thing I don't quite get about this is that if you don't go in there thining you are an exceptionally cool guy, with very high value, then for what reason would the megahottie go for you? Just because you're a normal, average guy? It seems like you should have a reason in your head why a megahottie would go for you at least.
Well, don't be a normal average dude. Be a fvcking MAN. Do you think average dudes are acting like a man and acting through their inner instincts?

Two days ago, this b!tch was rubbing her ass through my buddys leg and eye fvcking him and he couldn't get his act and approach that girl. (in the club, just to be clear)

I have countless cases where i see guys stop themselves, holding their lust because they have no balls.

But if you are a fvcking MAN (which correlates with the upper steps on working out and not masturbating), you can step right up to her face and talk to her like a man to a women. And from that point, its all chemistry. Its all biological. Girls are attracted to MAN. Girls are not attracted to man who act like pvssies.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy the pimp, SoSuave's most valuable tip writer.

Thanks for the insights man, much appreciated.

DON'T WHACK OFF. So ****ing true, do it and you loose testosterone and proteins, and YOUR MUSCLES SHRINK. I would work out all the time in the gym and ****, and never make any major gains because I'd be whacking off at night. You want to be ripped, don't bust a nut (except maybe once a week or less)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Well, don't be a normal average dude. Be a fvcking MAN. Do you think average dudes are acting like a man and acting through their inner instincts?
Okay, but you originally said:

"Stop thinking you're special. Stop thinking you're superior" and "Be normal. Be like everyone else".

Now you seem to be saying that if you be a MAN, that IS special, and that IS superior to what most other guys do. So if you go around being a man, that's not so normal after all, is it (supposedly)?
Not trying to be argumentative here, just trying to understand.
Maybe you're just trying to say blend in.

VAmp

Reaction score
lmao at the wacking off. This is so true! I noticed that when i gave up on self pleasure or masterbation for a week, girls just flock my way. I dont know how the ****, but this **** happens. It must be the energetic drive i have from not jerking off.

jax871

Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread cracked me up.

To the guy who said masturbating lowers proteins and test... not true thats a myth. What it does lower is your sex drive... which is more important because the more u want something the more ur gonna go after it.

Note of warning to people who decide to stop playin with their ****s..... maybe ease in to it. I did this n i started rooting fat *****es at 4am when i didnt pick up anything else n would wake up in the morning and be like wtf have i done. haha, but u will definately get laid more.