Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 "Psychic Seduction Techniques" (long text)

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is VERY real. For those of you that will or have tried this, you will not get a good result because of your ego's. That part of your ego that defines what is acceptable and isn't. Once that is threatened you'll hear stuff like ' PS = BS' or 'Placebo'. I'm sure a lot of you can say things like ' I don't believe in ghosts but If they do exist I'd like to see one for myself '. Well the point is when you DO actually see one for yourself you might even have a heart attack or report to an asylum. You say one thing at the moment but when it does happen you'll be surprised to find yourself in a completely different response or reaction.

I doubt any of you will be able to use this power because of the above. I however was able to use this with astonishing success. And I didn't even have to 'verbally communicate' much with the girl to get what I wanted. At least on the physical level ;) I guess it's just one of those things that go beyond the natural. I don't use this methodology anymore because of personal reasons that will remain personal. Well you have some technique's now so go ahead and use them if you'd like.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dell SkyCat
This stuff is VERY real. For those of you that will or have tried this, you will not get a good result because of your ego's. That part of your ego that defines what is acceptable and isn't. Once that is threatened you'll hear stuff like ' PS = BS' or 'Placebo'. I'm sure a lot of you can say things like ' I don't believe in ghosts but If they do exist I'd like to see one for myself '. Well the point is when you DO actually see one for yourself you might even have a heart attack or report to an asylum. You say one thing at the moment but when it does happen you'll be surprised to find yourself in a completely different response or reaction.

I doubt any of you will be able to use this power because of the above. I however was able to use this with astonishing success. And I didn't even have to 'verbally communicate' much with the girl to get what I wanted. At least on the physical level ;) I guess it's just one of those things that go beyond the natural. I don't use this methodology anymore because of personal reasons that will remain personal. Well you have some technique's now so go ahead and use them if you'd like.
You know what Dell, i still think this is ridiculous, but you deserve a chance, so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll be in NYC this spring - i challenge you to show me what you can do in person. What do you say?

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
You know what Dell, i still think this is ridiculous, but you deserve a chance, so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll be in NYC this spring - i challenge you to show me what you can do in person. What do you say?
I decline from your challenge.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go again to my age-old disclaimer for this particular forum. It doesn't matter if it works scientifically or metaphysically; all that matters is that it gets the job done. If these techniques give someone more confidence or legitimately work, then that's great. This whole site is about sharing ideas and helping the other guys out. As long as ONE person is aided by any given one of these ideas, then it's not a waste of space to post it on the site.

This is the "Unusual Techniques in Seduction" Forum; if your mind isn't open to this kind of stuff, GET OUT!

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bumped

I will certainly use the anchoring technique. As of now I feel like a god in my workplace. All the women there warm up to me. They ask all type questions about my activities and social life. They wanna know my next move. Even though I have told them about my background info, they want to know me beyond that. Before I walk inside the office, I'm already confident and alpha. I KNOW I'm great, I BELIEVE I'm amazing. So once inside, I'm positive and self-assured. The women don't know much about the other guys, infact the other men tell what they did on the weekend to impress the women.

Now, in a different setting such as a bar, I do not feel the same way. I think the key here is I don't feel as alpha as I should before I go inside.

By practising the index to thumb method I think that I will start to believe I am a chick magnet. BELIEVE is the keyword. Once I believe I will start BEING the chick magnet that I am. So logically I think that if I use this technique before I go out, I will present myself as alpha and confident. I will definitely look into this method with enthusiasm. Great post!

drman_bearpig

Reaction score
Mlf?

Where can I find more information @ MLF?
Are there other techniques like this one in this site?
I'm new to this type of website, is there a seperate area in this site for this type of techniques and if so what's it titled as?
Thanks for your help, tim