Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 possible lays this weekend all jumped out!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been posting a lot lately but just making up for lost time.

Ok, I was supposed to meet JGIRLCurious friday night but she cancels on me telling me she's sick. I believed her. I met her in december and had a brief affair, but she went back to Japan and we communicated while she was there. I had one-it-is and put ASF aside for a while.

Anyway, as mentioned I had a revelation that I should avoid girls that are "better than me" because I might get hurt. I decided to stop seeing her for a month and then I had another idea that I should contact her. So we've been playing phone/email tag for a while and it was all setup. Not sure how I should play this one because when she invited me over she seemed to hint that sex wouldnt be involved....

Ok, Next this Chinese 10 -- a girl I hooked up with earlier this year. Again, another notion hit me I should give her a shout, since she had been really putting me off, saying she would call me back. We were supposed to meet saturday and she put it off till sunday. Sunday came and I phoned twice and got no answer. Finally the third time she picks up and says she's too tired! With this one I'm just going to leave it till I have the idea to call her again.

The third, regarding JGIRLTease was the third loss of the weekend. But she was just a wacko as pretty much everyone agrees.

So there goes a ****ed up weekend!!

Last edited:

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Next, next, and oh yeah....NEXT! Ged rid of these flakes for the love all of humanity.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

Tho' I do like the term 'Jumped out'.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just gonna say whatup with all the asians? but isee your from Van city..good show..ill be there on the 21 for a week and a half..cant WAIT! :p

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow i've never seen the opportunity to next 3 people in one day as I do right now...there are plenty of asians in vancity for you to find...

takfer1

Banned
Reaction score
echo

Echo is wrong on this subject...and unfortunatly..........he is also gay and enjoys the company of young boys who text him with their homo-erotic adventures.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: echo

Originally posted by takfer1
Echo is wrong on this subject...and unfortunatly..........he is also gay and enjoys the company of young boys who text him with their homo-erotic adventures.
Great, read: "The Red Thread" by Bernard Faure on boy love in ancient Japan.