"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

3 possible lays this weekend all jumped out!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
I've been posting a lot lately but just making up for lost time.

Ok, I was supposed to meet JGIRLCurious friday night but she cancels on me telling me she's sick. I believed her. I met her in december and had a brief affair, but she went back to Japan and we communicated while she was there. I had one-it-is and put ASF aside for a while.

Anyway, as mentioned I had a revelation that I should avoid girls that are "better than me" because I might get hurt. I decided to stop seeing her for a month and then I had another idea that I should contact her. So we've been playing phone/email tag for a while and it was all setup. Not sure how I should play this one because when she invited me over she seemed to hint that sex wouldnt be involved....

Ok, Next this Chinese 10 -- a girl I hooked up with earlier this year. Again, another notion hit me I should give her a shout, since she had been really putting me off, saying she would call me back. We were supposed to meet saturday and she put it off till sunday. Sunday came and I phoned twice and got no answer. Finally the third time she picks up and says she's too tired! With this one I'm just going to leave it till I have the idea to call her again.

The third, regarding JGIRLTease was the third loss of the weekend. But she was just a wacko as pretty much everyone agrees.

So there goes a ****ed up weekend!!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

echo1212

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
Next, next, and oh yeah....NEXT! Ged rid of these flakes for the love all of humanity.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

Tho' I do like the term 'Jumped out'.
 

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
I was just gonna say whatup with all the asians? but isee your from Van city..good show..ill be there on the 21 for a week and a half..cant WAIT! :p
 

TheCloser

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Wow i've never seen the opportunity to next 3 people in one day as I do right now...there are plenty of asians in vancity for you to find...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

takfer1

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
flint, mi
echo

Echo is wrong on this subject...and unfortunatly..........he is also gay and enjoys the company of young boys who text him with their homo-erotic adventures.
 

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
Re: echo

Originally posted by takfer1
Echo is wrong on this subject...and unfortunatly..........he is also gay and enjoys the company of young boys who text him with their homo-erotic adventures.
Great, read: "The Red Thread" by Bernard Faure on boy love in ancient Japan.
 
Top